Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (55733 Views)

Falae Links Jonathan To N100m Election Funds Scam. Email To EFCC As Evidence / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2015
shurlermoz:

If you got your share of the loot I can excuse you for trying to defend prison term but if you are just a by stander and you are still reasoning this way then you are.....................

To think that there are millions of potential Dangotes in Nigeria in need of just a little start off capital to set their dreams in motion yet we have trillions been wasted.

I now see why Jonathan wants to hand over on the 28th...i guess he will be on exile by the time buhari is sworn in.

He spent all our money and thats y Yorubas gave him a nick name...JO NAA TAN meaning jonathan spent all.

CRIMINALS

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by franugo(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2015
maryam6:
Nooooo

jibola10 na she be that o, no mind am. Small miriam don grow o, chai!

Wait o, who be miriam henHy again sef? grin
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Hope15: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2015
To say some TANoids are already 'nominating' this guy for a "Mo Ibrahim award for whatever".....for the 'Most Corrupt' will do.

Little wonder we have been hearing about several nocturnal visits seeking for soft landings.......this is how e dey take start o. If GMB whisk all of them go prison now, some revisionists later will say Buhari jail their 'heroes'.

God go punish whoever no wish Nigeria well......

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Asuokaa: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Toks2008:

He even spelt them wrongly.

Pekele pekele arugbo je gbese ta ni o san.

She is not an "he"....
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by micrep3030(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by dahmie2013: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2015
All hail d hero! Baba jona has been scammed o! grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Jibola10(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2015
franugo:

jibola10 na she be that o, no mind am. Small miriam don grow o, chai!

Wait o, who be miriam henHy again sef? grin
if u knw she's the one, y re u stil asking me who she is again?
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by richybanky(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:
PUNCH
TheNation
Premium time
Sahara reporters

GO AND DIE, You've outrigged this guy, abeg allow am drink water drop cup.
Add dis to it
Vanguard
Leadership
Sun
Daily trust
Daily times
Infact all Nigerian newspaper undecided
Meanwhile u ar a bastard just like Doyin Okupe

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2015
The funniest part of this huge money be sey 1 naira no reach my pocket as a P.O in the last election.May thunder kill whoever my own share of the money dey with.I mean chingba,a no see.Na only that Accord party agent and those APC agent dey buy me drinks when I run thirsty..PDP will never rise up again in sha alllah

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by IOAGEM: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2015
At a time I was afraid that GMB might lose because the amount of money working against him was terrifying. GEJ had noticed the money wasn't getting to the grassroot and went to disburst the money by himself,I was ashamed of my country,a sitting President handing out dollars bails to people to solicit for their votes.I was silently praying for a million naira to enter my hand . A PhD holder thinking with his anus,haba he suppose know what will work and what will not. I can't imagine another 4yrs under GEJ kai,even if GMB underperform walahi in the coming years believe me it is still in the right of way. Even OBJ didn't have the support GEJ got from we Nigerians, that b*d*ss misused the opportunity. A shameless man now asking for refund ABI NA change self, SEBI he his now the 6th richest African president, I wish those 6yrs be deleted from history because generation coming would fault us for letting him rule Nigeria in the first place.
Even if POpe were to break the news some will still say it is lie, shey Pope too na APC ?
It took GEJ 3weeks to acknowlege the missing of our girls, he was dancing on stage following day abuja was bombed, 2trillion is around 10.5billon dollars no be small thing,you don't need brain to believe this. If OPC got 200M imagine what the Obas would get, the celebrities the PDP governors ministers , 1PDP elder 1 flat away from me got TOyota Jeep he had to hide it in another location for fear of attack. 2trillion and you still loose election kai which kind education him get self - - I wonder.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2015
The funniest part of this huge money be sey 1 naira no reach my pocket as a P.O in the last election.May thunder kill whoever my own share of the money dey with.I mean chingba,a no see.Na only that Accord party agent and those APC agent dey buy me drinks when I run thirsty..PDP will never rise up again in sha alllah.E pain me oo...2 trillion what!!!!!a yaf faint
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Toks2008(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2015
sarahatuba:

No be small thing oooo......we keep hearing amounts like this and they'll come out and say Nigeria is 'BROKE' cheesy...diaris God oo

JONATHAN is the most heartless ruthless merciless non challant and myopic president Nigeria ever had.

I cant bliv that while all these wastage was on, he still has the mind to give the cbn gvnor the go ajead to officially devalue naira to the extent that international businesses almost collapsed, western union no longer pay in foreign currencies but look at today and you will see a sharp drop even when Buhari has not been sworn in and this goes to tell you how the clueless have destroyed this country.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Lucasbalo(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2015
asadike:
What! Pekele pekele, arugbo je gbese, ta lo san? I have always known that jonathan's cabinet is filled with betrayers. people that don't give a hoot about him. Some wished him failure albeit secretly, while some were for buhari and pretending to work for uncle joe at d same time. The hand writing was written all over d wall, but uncle joe is just too trusting too notice.
The problem with Jonathan is not the betrayal of his aides or ministers, he's a tremendous failure in all aspects of governance. You can put wings on a donkey, she is not going to fly. Jonathan and his kleptomanic friends have done tremendous amount of damage to the country. May God help Buhari and his co travellers in repairing the damage.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by thefakestan: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2015
richybanky:

Add dis to it
Vanguard
Leadership
Sun
Daily trust
Daily times
Infact all Nigerian newspaper undecided
Meanwhile u ar a bastard just like Doyin Okupe
Always insulting people typical of the "Broom" people.

May God bless you.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by domopps(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
jaybee3:
I can bet this story was drafted at a beer parlour

Haba.... 2 Trillion naira!

When and why did u stop taking your drugs ?

Cheeeers
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Goddex: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=20pt]PUNCH is one
stinking newspaper
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by richybanky(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2015
thefakestan:

Always insulting people typical of the "Broom" people.

May God bless you.
Check my previous post and find out urself if am an APC supporters, am just a neutral pesin hoping better tins for dis country.. God bless u too

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
APC and propaganda.

GEJ has left a legacy that APC leaders would never achieve.

Instead of witch hunting Jonathan they should be concentrating on the so-called change they sold to our gullible people,Nigerians will hold them accountable.
Jonathan is indeed a super president and so, the whole world is clapping for him. You need to have a re-think and face the realities of life.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Jarus(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Are the traditional rulers also refunding their own?

We told them these people do not have control over 10, they were deceiving the president.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by timunstopable: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2015
2 trillion shocked

there is god oooooo

Speechless
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by guiddoti: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2015
get heel! workers of iniquity! betrayal of modern day democracy..
.............. wolves in sheep clothing
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Toks2008:

JONATHAN is the most heartless ruthless merciless non challant and myopic president Nigeria ever had.

I cant bliv that while all these wastage was on, he still has the mind to give the cbn gvnor the go ajead to officially devalue naira to the extent that international businesses almost collapsed, western union no longer pay in foreign currencies but look at today and you will see a sharp drop even when Buhari has not been sworn in and this goes to tell you how the clueless have destroyed this country.
My thoughts exactly....and to think that they had to cut the ministry of work's budget when nigeria had this kind of money.....its just hard to stomache.and they call him father of modern democracy.....Nigeria is just one big joke

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by iPopAlomo(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista and co. refund the money you collected...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by teadrake(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2015
The very reason why the clueless idiot took a step in congratulating my general. How can a sensible man gave out trillion just for reelection? somebody should tell me jona was not desperate. Jonathan and his entire govt. must be probed regardless whether he congratulated the president-elect or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Allee90: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2015
South South and South East are the worse people when it comes to leadership. An average Northerner will never vote any of them again. The best leaders in Naijah are Hausas and Yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Judelord57: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2015
can you just imagine that amount of money.2trillions
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by akwaowoudo(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2015
xreal:

Sincerely, more to be revealed.
Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by thefakestan: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2015
richybanky:

Check my previous post and find out urself if am an APC supporters, am just a neutral pesin hoping better tins for dis country.. God bless u too
So why did you insult me?
Did I attack you or say anything against your person?

The papers I mentioned have been used time without number to fuel propaganda and lies especially against GEJ and PDP, I even withnessed one where they erronously quoted / referenced a picture from Nairaland, such reportage is disgraceful, people take things printed on Newspapers as fact just like reputable books and can be referenced and used for research and other things as fact.

But when all the report you see, is from a reliable source pleading anonymity, it just sounds like a beer parlour rumour mill, if I see such stories on LindaIkeji and bomapeters blog or other blogs I won't be offended. So understand where I am coming from.

I am a Nigerian and I want the best for Nigeria,Not this "Pull Him Down" mentality.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by absilk(m): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2015
If all of this is true, then it shall nevrr be well with this God forsaken president. Spits.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2015
sarahatuba:

My thoughts exactly....and to think that they had to cut the ministry of work's budget when nigeria had this kind of money.....its just hard to stomache.and they call him father of modern democracy.....Nigeria is just one big joke
Exactly. Unfortunately, Nigeria is a country people celebrate mediocre probably due to selfishness. And the long run remains a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by Judelord57: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2015
I have no shoes.2 trillions send this guy to jail.this money can give us power and make electricity stable.
Re: Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit by REALODUA: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2015
reporter1:
Jona -you have been scammed
think my Yoruba brothers duped Mr Jonathan. No big deal though as he simply need go to the ATM ( NNPC) and withdraw more money. Had he spent 10 percent of all that money fighting boko haram way long before election he will be smiling by now. Surrounded by chop I chop politician, after May 29 he will know difference between being in power and being an ex president.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket / APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.