Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa (9534 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / 'We Are Living In Fear' -Nigerians In South Africa Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by PapiWata: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=14pt] Anyone who emigrates to South Africa - the land of the drunks, should not be pitied when the drunks resort to violence, since violence and getting drunk are the ONLY talents of South Africans as a group.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by tmtech: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

My advice to you is to fix your more complexing problems than to start pork nosing into another Nation's affairs.

The Nigerians in SA are there by choice and can leave as whenever they choose to. What will you say to the northern Christians who are killed, abducted, r@ped en masse and have all their property stolen by brain dead Muslim filth? Where do you expect them to go?

Leave South Africa matter because on all pars Nigeria is a more savage and injustice place to live.
I guess too much injustice has bin done to u here ...... U r obviously emotional

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by cocokiller1(f): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
cococandy:
really? Yorubas were not in support?
Only on nairaland alone I saw even the poeple I thought had a shred of humanity in them so openly support the xtupid man and you're here lying to our faces.
Mtchew.
spot on
I wonder what would av happened to d ibos if d jimi guy had won d election
prolly same thing happening in sa

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by martyns303(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

My advice to you is to fix your more complexing problems than to start pork nosing into another Nation's affairs.

The Nigerians in SA are there by choice and can leave as whenever they choose to. What will you say to the northern Christians who are killed, abducted, r@ped en masse and have all their property stolen by brain dead Muslim filth? Where do you expect them to go?

Leave South Africa matter because on all pars Nigeria is a more savage and injustice place to live.

If I were you, I would simply keep quite, because the more you speak the more you expose your ignorance. You are trying so hard to prove yourself knowledged but failing woefully.

South Africans are killing Nigerians and when we say STOP killing our people you call it poke nosing? We are not telling South Africans how to run their country, just stop KILLING MY BROTHERS.

So because we have our own issues we should ignore SA while they kill our people? Is that what ur saying?

Nigeria and SA have an agreement, that is why SA companies and people are doing businesses in Nigeria, but when Nigerians go to do business in SA they kill us, and you want Nigerians to sit and do nothing? Jesus Christ!

This girl, that SA d!ck that's riding you is really good, cos it's making you act a f00!.

3 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by HoseaAudu(m): 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=18pt]The hypocrisy on this thread reeks to high heaven!

We hear of such disturbing xenophobic attacks in South Africa on average once in a couple of years.

In Nigeria not a week goes by without you killing yourselves in the most barbaric manner.

Stop condemning South Africans because we in Nigeria have it far worse off!

[/size]

We should Encourage them to continue the killing abi?

3 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

We hear of such disturbing xenophobic attacks in South Africa on average once in a couple of years.

In Nigeria not a week goes by without you killing yourselves in the most barbaric manner.

[/size]

Shut your dirty mouth.
We do not kill foreigners out of hatred.
The killings are due to either religious intolerance...not just Nigeria, politics...not just Nigeria or just plain wickedness...not just Nigeria.

If anything at all, the only ethnic aggresors in this country are the Fulanis/Hausa. You're the one being hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Horus(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by KriTic24A: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
That is why i don't take religion seriously.
See, it does't matter whether the person being killed is my christian/or muslim brother at the time of ethno/religious madness, the target must be hit.

Or how does one explain the lack of SACREDNESS of human life that evaporates in us just at the slightests offense?

The simple fact is that religion has failed humanity just as politics failed miserably.
It appears that there is no one as his brothers keeper any longer.

What would the reaction had been were all these had happens to Africans in Europe or America?
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Horus(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by chacoonder(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Why?

The stuff that goes on daily in your own country is worse.

Fulani Militia terrorize defenseless middle belt Christian farmers in the dead of the night killing even babies.

Boko lunacy in the northeast nko?

How about the powder keg cities like Bauchi, Kaduna and Kano which are on constant alert for another round of bloody ethno religious riots?

Or did you miss the part when the Oba of Lagos threatened a specific tribe if his party of choice did not win the gubernatorial elections?

Nigeria on all indices is a far brutal and savage place to live.

Who needs to target foriegners when you have that Christian or Igbo to kiill?
Must you (igbos) always bring religious sentiment to every issue You are sooo unreasonable,i must confess.

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

[/size]
go and die

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Horus(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUMjh3TK7s

[size=17pt]We kill Nigerians so that our Children will have work
SOUTH AFRICAN LADY SPEAKS OUT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by zoomzu(f): 3:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

The Nigerians in SA are there by choice and can leave as whenever they choose to. What will you say to the northern Christians who are killed, abducted, r@ped en masse and have all their property stolen by brain dead Muslim filth? Where do you expect them to go?ll

You are a South African parading yourself as a Nigerian.
What is happening in Nigeria as well as SA should be condemned by all, not using one to justify the other.
I dont blame them, I blamed our youths who cant hold our government accountable but rather be a political thugs for them while they rob our future blind.
Let them come back home rather than look for short corner to happiness that will claim their lives at the long run.

4 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ideykwum: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
What you have actually said is food for thought, even though that doesn't not exonerate xenophobia! It's a shame that most of the people expressing outrage at what is happening in SA would be mute when Igbos are killed up North! The muslims tend to develop whooping cough when Christians are killed too!

The terribly thing about SA is that people who have suffered years of atrocities are expected to have some emotional generosity towards those who either liberated the, showed compassion or are in similar straits!!

It's a global shame, and very ungrateful to providence!

PPAngel:

Why?

Fulani Militia terrorize defenseless middle belt Christian farmers in the dead of the night killing even babies.

How about the powder keg cities like Bauchi, Kaduna and Kano which are on constant alert for another round of bloody ethno religious riots?

Or did you miss the part when the Oba of Lagos threatened a specific tribe if his party of choice did not win the gubernatorial elections?

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ideykwum: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
My dear, you hit it with this submission! It's an interesting perspective, although you are voicing what we all know but choose to ignore. We describe Boko Haram as if they are some pariah aliens who come to rape our sensitivities; yet, they are flesh and blood, and have religious and tribal affiliation! You see, in Nigeria, we have a great conspiracy...this conspiracy undermines crime in the North and choice locations, and presents most things Northern in a particular flavour! It's always the fault of those they attack!!! Our moral psyche has been flagellated beyond reason by this axis of evil that has only one core purpose: to ensure that the distribution of wealth is not a function of productivity, rather a function of inflated population figures!

PPAngel:

The terrorism in the northeast is based on ethno religious sentiments which have been proven to be far barbaric than racism or xenophobia.

Ethnic killings are far more personal and brutal because ethnic divides are deep rooted and have always occurred along two distinct neighbouring ethnic groups fighting for resources.

As for religious extremism as portrayed by mainly Muslims that is far worse off.

Now combine ethnic and religious sentiments and you have a ticking time bomb.

Boko Haram is not just an Islamic Extremistis movement but it also has an ethnicity and racial tinge to it.

Boko Haram members must first be either Kanuru, Hausa or Fulani and then Muslim to join.

This is where the problem in the NE is exponentially far dangerous than what is going on in South Africa.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ideykwum: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
You are correct! And it's shameful the way people use words to distort reality! It's not about elite school, but it is (as Barcanista put it) about double standards!

TechRev:

Story for the Gods. Murder is murder irrespective of who committed it. Clean and cry about the murderous herdsmen and bokoharam first before crying for southafrica. As PPAngel said you always have christians and Igbos to kill at will so why angry that SA is competing with you??

Hypocrisy is killing you nigerians. When Igbo man complain they tell him to go back to his region (SE). Why not tell foreigners in SA to go back to their countries??

Useless monkeys and baboons in Zoological republic Nigeria.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I hope you have not forgotten the yoruba elite group showing support for the oba for that stupid statement.
don't mind them.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ice74: 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRUMjh3TK7s

[size=17pt]We kill Nigerians so that our Children will have work
SOUTH AFRICAN LADY SPEAKS OUT[/size]
so barbaric

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ideykwum: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Last time I checked, the Yorubas are the subtle ethnic agressors, even though they are fast losing that toga! Most closet Yoruba tribalists have been encouraged by the likes of Fani-Kayode and the Oba to show their true colours openly!

FcvkSA:

Shut your dirty mouth.
We do not kill foreigners out of hatred.
The killings are due to either religious intolerance...not just Nigeria, politics...not just Nigeria or just plain wickedness...not just Nigeria.

If anything at all, the only ethnic aggresors in this country are the Fulanis/Hausa. You're the one being hypocritical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ideykwum: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
And you know she is Igbo by her moniker? Tribal monkey!

chacoonder:
Must you (igbos) always bring religious sentiment to every issue You are sooo unreasonable,i must confess.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
ideykwum:
Last time I checked, the Yorubas are the subtle ethnic agressors, even though they are fast losing that toga! Most closet Yoruba tribalists have been encouraged by the likes of Fani-Kayode and the Oba to show their true colours openly!

You're not thinking correctly.
When you are done cummmming, come back and respond.

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

The terrorism in the northeast is based on ethno religious sentiments which have been proven to be far barbaric than racism or xenophobia.

Ethnic killings are far more personal and brutal because ethnic divides are deep rooted and have always occurred along two distinct neighbouring ethnic groups fighting for resources.

As for religious extremism as portrayed by mainly Muslims that is far worse off.

Now combine ethnic and religious sentiments and you have a ticking time bomb.

Boko Haram is not just an Islamic Extremistis movement but it also has an ethnicity and racial tinge to it.

Boko Haram members must first be either Kanuru, Hausa or Fulani and then Muslim to join.

This is where the problem in the NE is exponentially far dangerous than what is going on in South Africa.
You reason foolishly. If Boko haram is has to do with tribalism, I think the hausa muslims will go to the southeast to terrorize their enemies there. Common sense you don't have. Let's asume I'm a member of house A. So just because I hate house B, I should destroy house A? That's plain stupidity. You are senseless

1 Like

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by nationwide1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Why?

Well said bro. It's one of the reasons I can't blame the South Africans so much. They say foreigners should go back and develop their home countries. Don't we hear of such statements here in Nigeria on several occasions? They maim and kill. Have we not experienced it several times here? So why the noise?
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

You will never get my drift. So let it be.
This girl should shut up abeg

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by lomprico(m): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Where did you see me praise the nonsense currently ongoing in SA?

I will rather use this opportunity to remind all of you that Nigeria is a more savage place than South Africa so your condemnation of SA is akin to the pot calling the kettle black.
U said we shouldn't condemn their acts na, what does that imply? U dont have to say it verbatim, ur remarks, suggestions n points says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by chacoonder(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
ideykwum:
And you know she is Igbo by her moniker? Tribal monkey!

Such silly comments are synonymous to the Igbos on this prestigious forum.As you can see, you are an Igbo and you've just made another one.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by ideykwum: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
See how dense you are? I'm Ijaw, and I don't have to be Igbo to despise injustice and Yoruba hypocrisy!!

chacoonder:
Such silly comments are synonymous to the Igbos on this prestigious forum.As you can see, you are an Igbo and you've just made another one.
Re: Terrifying Photos Reveals What's Really Happening In South Africa by Mcbussy(m): 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
PPAngel:

Please. The Crusades were necessitated to drive off marauding Arab Jihadis who had laid desolate Christian Nations in the middle east and where on the verge of entering Europe through Spain.

By the turn of the first hundred century, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Libya, Tunisia and Jordan and virtually all of the middle east other than the waste lands of modern day Saudi Arabia where predominantly Christian.

Then came Mohammed and his jihad.

The middle east is dotted with early Christian relics attesting to the fact that these regionsw here first and foremost Christian Nations!

Or are you going to tell me that the grand Mosque in modern day Istanbul was originally not a Church at the center of the first capital of Christendom then known as Constaninople named after the first Roman emperor who converted to Christianity?

What about the epicenter of the Jewish -Arab conflict, Jetusalem and the temple of Solomon where an abomination now sits at the center and holy of holiest site in both Judaism and Christianity? Why is a mosque sited there? Is Judaism not older than Islam? So how come there is a mosque at the center of the only Jewish Temple?

Most of the ancient scrolls of writting on Christianity where found in modern day Egyot where the Coptic movement once dominated until it was overran by Marauding Muslims.

There are several accounts of the first Caliph of Egyot demanding ransome from the Ethiopian king threatning to destroy every Coptic church in Egypt and kill every Christian if a ransome is not paid. The Ethiopian church sent back a reply stating that if any church is destroyed in Egyot he will march accross the dead sea and destroy the Kabbah to dust.

This is just a snippet of how militant Islam ravaged the land.

The jihadis where beaten back by the crusaders and rightfully so.

Well, I wasn't arguing if it was right or wrong, my point is that such battles had always existed in human history. So it's not so different from the religious conflicts we sometimes hear of in Northern Nigeria.

But when people just voluntarily harm foreigners all because they're doing well in ur country, then there's definitely sumthn wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oscar Pistorius Granted Bail / Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / "Fossil Fuels May Prevent Sexual Assault" - US Energy Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.