Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28451 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by echelons(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
War of words. A kid and a teen.
This may actually be true but how do you prove it? How do you punish the teen?
This happens a lot in boys boarding schools. Home sexual activities and this the young teens take home when they are on holidays.
Rehab programme should be sought out for the kid so that it wouldn't alter his sexual presence in the future.
I smh for our teens. They are overtly exposed and uncared for.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by killjoy(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Innodon(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Soo Bad

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2015
BasseyJ:
Sad. If this happens to my bro, I'll just mobilise street boys and buy a lot of giant sized dildoos, by the time we're through with the molester, he'll know to look for willing sex mates and not to molest people's little children
shut up jor

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2015
crackhaus:
Sexual deviants - phaggots, paedophiles, all deserve to be burnt alive at the stake.

There's nothing normal about them...
Says who?? They are sexual_deviants while u aren't??Who made u judge&jury??Did pedophiles&gays decide 2 be pedophiles&gays??Did u on ur own accord decide 2 be heterosexual_??

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by seedorfg(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2015
hehehehehehe holy chisos, what tha shi1z are you fucking talking about Op grin
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Crixina(f): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
I didn't read it,but from the topic let me comment.

I will find the niqqa who did it and put him out of his misery by giving him a slow and painful death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by garlicrey(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
you mean dick in his a§s
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2015
they should've gone to the police

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2015
He threatened her yet she let him live undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2015
BasseyJ:
Sad. If this happens to my bro, I'll just mobilise street boys and buy a lot of giant sized dildoos, by the time we're through with the molester, he'll know to look for willing sex mates and not to molest people's little children
gud punishment but u gonna kill someone
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by lonelydora: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2015
They never born the maga wey go try am with me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by zeb04(f): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2015
Sad! Now I think I should check my little bro's butt hole

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2015
abbacar:

dildoos ke? it doesnt send the message......if i place too much love on my base ball bat......i will use a piston(yam pounder) or bambo......the guy will die in silent he cant even say this is what happened to him........bastard #dguy.....i go use acid as lubricant.......
u're even worst than the guy above haba

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by ignis: 11:31am On Apr 19, 2015
God will never allow that to happen. ..

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by kazzonline: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Forcing your gay bullshit on others is what i hate the most, you cud be gay, be whatever i dont care but raping other dudes who are not gay, talk less of a kid, thats just disgusting. Now the kid is going to be scarred for life, the mother of the kid shld pls take the matter to the law, becauae the said beast would still repeat such act on another kid and such kid might not be able to open up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2015
I'll find out who the person is and I'll take kidnap him,torture him ,sodomized him myself with any gadget of my choice and drain his life out gently until he begs to die........And I'll behave as if it never happened. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2015
They are different ways to kill a rat...That molester will sure die a slow death,he won't even know what killed him.If you let him go,he will surely do it to another kid.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:
He threatened her yet she let him live undecided
its a fake story.Ngrians like hiding deir real thoughts behind fake stories.D op fantasizes abt having sex wit little boys or being a little boy&having sex wit adult males
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Royver:
Sad story. I've seen similar cases. It's unfortunate that it's the child's word against the boy's, no concrete proof. The child should be tested for HIV immediately and after 6 months and the parents should keep a close eye on the kid.

The teenage pedophile should be dealt with through non-legal means.
non legal means such as?
You are sick

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
aflyingbird:
they should've gone to the police
Police?they will do nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nicepoker(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

The dude would be arrested for making threats.

The so-called beast might not be arrested since they don't have a proof.

I was a victim of child molestation but by an older female compelling me lick her private part which I did. embarassed
since then u got addicted to licking I guess.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2015
joedejana:
Pray the boy doesn't turn gay
the boy already is....he never complained...lol

4 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Guys in as much as we would want to have our pound of flesh, I don't think that is the best way to go about it. What if if the molester dies in your hands?

Left for me, I'll get him arrested and jailed while I pay the police and possibly the criminals in there with him to molest the life out of him.
you want to defend your partner?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
Says who?? They are sexual_deviants while u aren't??Who made u judge&jury??Did pedophiles&gays decide 2 be pedophiles&gays??Did u on ur own accord decide 2 be heterosexual_??

Dumbo

Are you a molester?

There is THERAPY for paedophiles, they prey on innocent kids who are too young to give consent or fully understand what is going on and it damages the victims for life while homosexual act is usually between two consenting adults, who understand what is going and have raging passion for one another.

I don't think you deserve to live, I wish you would kill yourself. The world does not deserve to have a paedophilia sympathiser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
its a fake story.Ngrians like hiding deir real thoughts behind fake stories.D op fantasizes abt having sex wit little boys or being a little boy&having sex wit adult males

Fake story or not

You would have written the same thing if it were real

You nauseates me *spits on her*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2015
This is the problem with raising kids in all these 'area' vicinities.

I don't know about people oh, and I mind my own business, but if you touch my boy, you wouldn't know what hit you, but you're surely going to die.

Gladly, I don't feel any remorse dealing with anyone who screws me first.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2015
And Americans still want us to legalise gay rights? Anyway back to the matter. First of all,I"m already teaching my sons sex education;the good and bad when it comes to sex. Letting them know that nobody under the earth has the right to touch their" middle"except themselves,and the doctor if they're sick down there,and that if anyone tries to abuse them sexually and threatens them,they should remember they have an uncle who is a soldier that would defend them. I have build their confidence already,so I don't fear such happening to them. But if it happens to someone else I know,i'd advise they take him to the hospital for check up,counsel him and sue the dog that defiled him to court.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.