Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28471 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Guy you fall my hand sha.. You dey answer that mōron in a romantic way? He's a dude bro..
Na wao , if I curse you people will complain about it and now I'm trying to be a nice guy you guys are still complaining.of course I knew he's fagg that won't respect himself and for the records there is nothing romantic about my response to that guy suffering from gender identity crisis. cheesy

Meanwhile ,one love . grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na wao , if I curse you people will complain about it and now I'm trying to be a nice guy you guys are still complaining.of course I knew he's fagg that won't respect himself and for the records there is nothing romantic about my response to that guy suffering from gender identity crisis. cheesy

I second franzicy's

I wasn't expecting you to reply the pervert.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I second franzicy's

I wasn't expecting you to reply the pervert.
I just wanted to clear my already battered moniker angry

I know you love it anytime I'm being lynched here but God pass una. tongue grin
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
I don't think there's a proof that the so-called beast did it. She can't win that case in the court of law.

Paedophiles suck.....
sheeesh! Dude your posts always reekz of immaturity. What will an innocent child stand to gain in falsely accusing the guy for molestation. Use your natural instinct and look at this case. F*UK the court of law. The same court of law sentenced innocent Anthony ray Hinton on death row for 30 years.
Oh! Seun how I wish there's way you can create an age bracket to prevent kids like this one from joining Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

Now you are talking! grin
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
I don't think there's a proof that the so-called beast did it. She can't win that case in the court of law.

Paedophiles suck.....

Why couldn't she win the case?

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
deejay2x67:
sheeesh! Dude your posts always reekz of immaturity. What will an innocent child stand to gain in falsely accusing the guy for molestation. Use your natural instinct and look at this case. F*UK the court of law. The same court of law sentenced innocent Anthony ray Hinton on death row for 30 years.
Oh! Seun how I wish there's way you can create an age bracket to prevent kids like this one from joining Nairaland.

Are you done barking like a rabid dog?

You have duly been noticed.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
smiley
khia:

Why couldn't she win the case?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
I just wanted to clear my already battered moniker angry

I know you love it anytime I'm being lynched here but God pass una. tongue grin

You do not have to, you will still repeat the same thing over and over again. tongue
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You do not have to, you will still repeat the same thing over and over again. tongue
What's his other male moniker?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's his other male moniker?

I don't know embarassed
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I don't know embarassed
But you want to know? cheesy
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
But you want to know? cheesy

Of course I want to know grin, I think this is his alternate account.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Of course I want to know grin, I think this is his alternate account.

Don't worry eh, I'll do some digging and catch him red handed . grin
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Don't worry eh, I'll do some digging and catch him red handed . grin

Lolz, Thanks
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Even with the threats on the woman's life by the elder brother of the molester?

Hey Boo Boo!! smiley smiley smiley
My goodness, what a horrible nightmare this poor child has suffered by that monster and his mother. These are the mistakes she made.
#1.. Terrifying her child by screaming at him, threatening him, and calling the neighbors, when she should have hugged him, and let him know that it wasn't his fault, and showed patience when questioning him, she only put more fear into him.

#2...The first thing she should have done was taken him to the hospital to be examined, that would have been her proof of rape and then called the police from there.
#3... Taking the boy to that monster home was so wrong, making that sweet child relive that horror is heartbreaking.
What kind of mother would except money for this. The elder brother and the parents should have been arrested also for threats and not reporting a crime, I'm sure they knew since it was so easy for them to believe and offered to pay, they knew this wasn't the first incident involving their son.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Are you done barking like a rabid dog?

You have duly been noticed.
okay. Bro stop clinging inseparably to laws the world system has to offer.
These laws were enacted by flesh and blood like you and I. This laws aren't impeccable. Think!

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
its a fake story.Ngrians like hiding deir real thoughts behind fake stories.D op fantasizes abt having sex wit little boys or being a little boy&having sex wit adult males

Your stu.pidity and ignorance is what makes kids afraid to reach out. You are a disgrace before God.
If what you posted is your true feelings about the op then I guess you are fantasizing about having sex with little boys since you said Nigerians like to hide their true feelings in fake stories.Having sex with little boys is your testimony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Eillo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
adedolapo4:

so you will let one miserable old man molest your daughter
you've get to be kidding me...

I'm sorry, but I don't think you understand the discussion going on at all. where and when did I ever mention any old man molesting anybody's daughter.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

Hey Boo Boo!! smiley smiley smiley
My goodness, what a horrible nightmare this poor child has suffered by that monster and his mother. These are the mistakes she made.
#1.. Terrifying her child by screaming at him, threatening him, and calling the neighbors, when she should have hugged him, and let him know that it wasn't his fault, and showed patience when questioning him, she only put more fear into him.

#2...The first thing she should have done was taken him to the hospital to be examined, that would have been her proof of rape and then called the police from there.
#3... Taking the boy to that monster home was so wrong, making that sweet child relive that horror is heartbreaking.
What kind of mother would except money for this. The elder brother and the parents should have been arrested also for threats and not reporting a crime, I'm sure they knew since it was so easy for them to believe and offered to pay, they knew this wasn't the first incident involving their son.

Dear, sadly the law doesn't work like that in Nigeria. You can only get justice to swing in your favour if you're wealthy here.

I Know a woman who beat her house maid to death but because she's from a wealthy home, she walked free.

No law here bae...
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

Your stu.pidity and ignorance is what makes kids afraid to reach out. You are a disgrace before God.
If what you posted is your true feelings about the op then I guess you are fantasizing about having sex with little boys since you said Nigerians like to hide their true feelings in fake stories.Having sex with little boys is your testimony.

He's the same fool that attacked me for my previous story about child molestation.. He's just a disgusting beast like the rapist I talked about here..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by adedolapo4(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Eillo:

I'm sorry, but I don't think you understand the discussion going on at all. where and when did I ever mention any old man molesting anybody's daughter.

kindly read the post you quoted b4 I quoted you... #read_it_won't_kill_you
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by daillest: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
z

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
I do not pray so for myself or anyone but if it ever happens, ill first work on giving my pschological counselling after which ill take pple over there to do jungle justice to him. Castration twill be,so he never does dat to anyone again.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Ewuro4: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
I feel sick reading the OP. Lord have mercy. Where are the parents when this boy was roaming the streets unsupervised??!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Dear, sadly the law doesn't work like that in Nigeria. You can only get justice to swing in your favour if you're wealthy here.

I Know a woman who beat her house maid to death but because she's from a wealthy home, she walked free.

No law here bae...

Don't think a wealthy person can't buy him/herself out of prosecution in America because it happens but the rape of a child is an extremely serious matter.
Are you telling me your justice system doesn't protect the babies unless they are from a wealthy family?
Is the rapist family wealthy?
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

Don't think a wealthy person can't buy him/herself out of prosecution in America because it happens but the rape of a child is an extremely serious matter.
Are you telling me your justice system doesn't protect the babies unless they are from a wealthy family?
Is the rapist family wealthy?

Not wealthy but live a bit more comfortably than the rape victim's parents. The thing is, even when they report to the police and gets the rapist arrested, he could be bailed out.

But if the parents of the molested child are wealthy, they can even pay the police some cash to beat the living daylight out of the rapist.
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
pedophilia homosexuality etc can't be treated.d sooner everyone realises dis d easier deir lives will be.if they weren't meant 2 exist d universe wouldn't support deir existence
Gbam!!!!!
Are u satisfied baby?? *in austin powers voice*

Just because you can't be treated doesn't mean the next pedo can't be helped.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

This is so sweet

It will be alright smiley

Don't be scared

I am here for you

Now to the second step

How many boys have you had carnal knowledge of?

You are right on point with your observation, only a pedo would justify the rape of a child. She is a sick, twisted, nutcase.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

You are right on point with your observation, only a pedo would justify the rape of a child. She is a sick, twisted, nutcase.

Lolz

I don't think it is a she, it is highly unlikely for a woman to justify that sexual act. My guess is that it is a he parading as a she

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by khia: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
That she reacted when I quoted her with those beautiful smileys should be able to tell you that there is a side of me that you don't know and you based your judgement about my personality purely on what transpires here......You have a poor attitude towards people if this is how you think and that makes you a weaker person.

Hi Trucky grin
Trucky just ignore that sick pedophile, she's into little boys or girls.

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
khia:

Hi Trucky grin
Trucky just ignore that sick pedophile, she's into little boys or girls.

hehehehe, Trucky was being gentle on him. Guess Trucky didn't know she's a man.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.