Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents (28464 Views)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You write just like a guy

If I may ask, are you both a homosexual and a paedophile?

Just asking o
u sound very immature&tactless
u're still a teenager aren't u??
Guys now av a method of writing??
Looking 4 any chink in my armour aren't u??
Whew!!!!!!
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
sexually_ abusing ones kids is called incest[/b]_not [b]pedophilia
Dayum!!!!!u so ignorant

Do you mind pointing out where the emboldened word appear in the quoted post

Ermmm, What is your grudge with having children or are you scared that you may sexually abuse your kids if you decided to have children or are you trying to avoid history from repeating itself (You know someone might end up raping your son like you did to someelse's kid)

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
u sound very immature&tactless
u're still a teenager aren't u??
Guys now av a method of writing??
Whew!!!!!!

Dumb Dumb

Of course, they do

Men and Women have a distinct way of writing

Please grab a book

You can also try Google

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Darling, Dundee is a name of a city in Scotland cheesy

I am not going to fall for this

Please, try again

Ermmm, What is your grudge with having children or are you scared that you may sexually abuse your kids if you decided to have children or are you trying to avoid history from repeating itself (You know someone might end up raping your son like you did to someelse's kid)

Exactly, nigger is scared of raping his own children (male or female), that is if he doesn't already have the ones he's raping at the moment..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by ayusco85(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Guys in as much as we would want to have our pound of flesh, I don't think that is the best way to go about it. What if if the molester dies in your hands?

Left for me, I'll get him arrested and jailed while I pay the police and possibly the criminals in there with him to molest the life out of him.

brilliant

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
why would u want 2 know??does it turn u on boo boo??

I have to know so I would know how best to help you

Oya, make you tell me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by RichboyPee(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
We all have to be very careful in this present age with our kids
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Do you mind pointing out where the emboldened word appear in the quoted post

do u mind ending dese divertionary tactics&answering d questions in my post??
D one abt methods used in treating gays&pedophiles
I know u can't but try anyway
Am iin d mood 2 be amused
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Exactly, nigger is scared of raping his own children (male or female), that is if he doesn't already have the ones he's raping at the moment..

He could have typed his initial post differently but he did not. You could detect how sick he really is

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Dumb Dumb

Of course, they do

Men and Women have a distinct way of writing

Please grab a book

You can also try Google
bland post
It displays a lack of ability by u 2 explain ur point of views
Dayum!!!!u idiotic_
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by greggng: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
The first step is to take ur child to the hospital for proper check up. Don't bother the molester yet. When all medical reports prove he has no disease, go for thanks giving. After thanks giving kindly send me the guys address . He will be handled by 5 guys and in his entire life he won't comtemplate doing such thing again. If ur child has got bad disease ie hiv, ebola etc. Then he will be paid back with same measure. There re professionals that will give him whatever he gave to ur child. Don't go their to fight is unnecessary. Alternatively u could report him to the police for arrest. This one na long thing. No one bleeps with us

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
do u mind ending dese divertionary tactics&answering d questions in my post??
D one abt methods used in treating gays&pedophiles
I know u can't but try anyway
Am iin d mood 2 be amused

Nope, You first

Were you not the stupid one that first came up with the 'fact' that Paedophilia like Homosexuality cannot be treated?

I am still waiting for my answer, PERVERT! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nope, You first

Were you not the stupid one that first came up with the 'fact' that Paedophilia like Homosexuality cannot be treated?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have to know so I would know how best to help you

Oya, make you tell me grin
u help me??
Am here 2 help u from ur ignorant existence darling
Haven't u learned anytin so far from my posts??
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
bland post
It displays a lack of ability by u 2 explain ur point of views
Dayum!!!!u idiotic_

It has been proven that is has no bearing on intelligence,

FYI, I know I have got issues.

Why don't you admit yours? PERVERT!

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

dere we go!!
Keep encouraging mummy 2 fight ur battles
Coward!!!!!
Look @ d hateful words he keeps using faggot_gay ass_ nigger_
Dis is d sort of character u align urself wit @justfollowit??
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

This is me doing the little I can for humanity tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
u help me??
Am here 2 help u from ur ignorant existence darling
Haven't u learned anytin so far from my posts??

PERVERT! angry

Answer my question?

What is your gender preference? angry
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nope, You first

pedophilia homosexuality etc can't be treated.d sooner everyone realises dis d easier deir lives will be.if they weren't meant 2 exist d universe wouldn't support deir existence
Gbam!!!!!
Are u satisfied baby?? *in austin powers voice*
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
[s]
Halimi24:
dere we go!!
Keep encouraging mummy 2 fight ur battles
Coward!!!!!
Look @ d hateful words he keeps using faggot_gay ass_ nigger_
Dis is d sort of character u align urself wit @justfollowit??
[/s]

***yawnz***
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

u know truckpusher??
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
pedophilia homosexuality etc can't be treated.d sooner everyone realises dis d easier deir lives will be.if they weren't meant 2 exist d universe wouldn't support deir existence
Gbam!!!!!

This is so sweet

It will be alright smiley

Don't be scared

I am here for you

Now to the second step

How many boys have you had carnal knowledge of?

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by bennyrazz: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Agrika:

Dislike men? Hahahahahahahaha....pls u re not right.
sorry, my mistake, I confused you for another person.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
u know Truckpusher??
EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embarassed embarassed embarassed

What are you trying to convey, darling
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:
[s][/s]

***yawnz***
ha!ha!ahhahahahahahah!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!ha!!!
D dummy has notin else 2 say
Sit ur ignorant backside down&let d ladies do d talking
Mofo
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

What are you trying to convey, darling

really??
Really
Truckpusher!!!!!!!!
U haven't seen his disgusting&disrespectful posts abt women
What abt his pol views??
YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

More power to your elbow jare, help the world keep one gay årse rapist at bay and save millions of male children..
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
ha!ha!ahhahahahahahah!!ha!!ha!!ha!!!ha!!ha!!!
D dummy has notin else 2 say
Sit ur ignorant backside down&let d ladies do d talikng
Mofo

Ode buruku! I just left your disgusting and worthless årse because @Justfollowit has completely dismantled you and your sorry årse... Imaging I add mine to hers, you may contemplate suicide tonight. I see tears behind that cosmetic "hahahahaha" of yours...
Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
really??
Really
Truckpusher!!!!!!!!
U haven't seen his disgusting&disrespectful posts abt women
What abt his pol views??
YYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
That she reacted when I quoted her with those beautiful smileys should be able to tell you that there is a side of me that you don't know and you based your judgement about my personality purely on what transpires here......You have a poor attitude towards people if this is how you think and that makes you a weaker person.

3 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by Halimi24: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
francizy:

Ode buruku! I just left your disgusting and worthless årse because @Justfollowit has completely dismantled you and your sorry årse... Imaging I add mine to hers, you may contemplate suicide tonight. I see tears behind that cosmetic "hahahahaha" of yours...

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by crackhaus: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Halimi24:
Says who?? They are sexual_deviants while u aren't??Who made u judge&jury??Did pedophiles&gays decide 2 be pedophiles&gays??Did u on ur own accord decide 2 be heterosexual_??
Oh please, shut your pie-hole...

2 Likes

Re: If You Found Out Your Male Child Has Been Defiled From Behind - Parents by francizy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
That she reacted when I quoted her with those beautiful smileys should be able to tell you that there is a side of me that you don't know and you based your judgement about my personality purely on what transpires here......You have a poor attitude towards people if this is how you think and that makes you a weaker person.

Guy you fall my hand sha.. You dey answer that mōron in a romantic way? He's a dude bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Relate your Worst experience from overstaying visitors / Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / Avoidable Things Couples Do Which Lead To Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.