Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday (5110 Views)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) / Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by njuwo(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Last sunday i woke up very late, so i rushed to take my bath and dressed up quickly so that i wouldn't be late for church. As i reached park, i saw that all the bus were all filled up remaining only one, i then struggled to enter that one. People were many inside. I was begging the guy sitting near me to shift small for me to breath well, he didn't agree. He was forming don gorgon. I had begged and got tired of begging, he was telling me we paid the same money that i should allow him to relax his nerves. I looked at the woman near me at the other side, she looked like someone that was not well, so i decided not to disturb her. As the bus started moving my mind thought of something, that i should threaten this unrepentant guy that didn't agree to shift for me. Let me see if he has liver. I started shouting at him, Shey i was telling you to shift for me you didn't agree abi, just sit down there and be looking like zombie, but if this Ebola that is worrying me catch you, is you that know. God knows that i told you to shift. My people if you see how everybody started to jump out of the bus eh, through the window and door, driver sef picked race. The bus became empty. I then noticed that the woman that looks like someone that is not feeling fine that sat near me from the other side did not run, she just sat down. As i looked her, she said, Don't mind them jor, why did they run, shebi if we that have Ebola is talking to them they will be doing anyhow, by the way my brother which medicine are you using for your own cause the medicine that doctor gave me for my own did not work.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Acekidc4(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Huh!! Will be right Back
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by CountDracula(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Lwkmd.
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by delishpot: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2015
njuwo:
Last sunday i woke up very late, so i rushed to take my bath and dressed up quickly so that i wouldn't be late for church. As i reached park, i saw that all the bus were all filled up remaining only one, i then struggled to enter that one. People were many inside. I was begging the guy sitting near me to shift small for me to breath well, he didn't agree. He was forming don gorgon. I had begged and got tired of begging, he was telling me we paid the same money that i should allow him to relax his nerves. I looked at the woman near me at the other side, she looked like someone that was not well, so i decided not to disturb her. As the bus started moving my mind thought of something, that i should threaten this unrepentant guy that didn't agree to shift for me. Let me see if he has liver. I started shouting at him, Shey i was telling you to shift for me you didn't agree abi, just sit down there and be looking like zombie, but if this Ebola that is worrying me catch you, is you that know. God knows that i told you to shift. My people if you see how everybody started to jump out of the bus eh, through the window and door, driver sef picked race. The bus became empty. I then noticed that the woman that looks like someone that is not feeling fine that sat near me from the other side did not run, she just sat down. As i looked her, she said, Don't mind them jor, why did they run, shebi if we that have Ebola is talking to them they will be doing anyhow, by the way my brother which medicine are you using for your own cause the medicine that doctor gave me for my own did not work.

See gobe o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2015
Guy u dey mad grin grin u wan kill person just like that grin
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Basildvalour(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Jokes Please

But OP, nah you resurrect Ebola back from the dead in Nigeria

Werekwa ya wayo o
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by imbless: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Hehehehehe
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Loooooool njuwo go just tear race disappear, even sef run pass d odas
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Enegod(m): 9:22am On Apr 19, 2015
smh
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=16pt]ROTFL!!! gringringrin[/size]

Fhuucking funny! cheesy
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by ritababe(f): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2015
CountDracula:
Lwkmd.
grin
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by vizboy(m): 11:22am On Apr 19, 2015
LMAOooooooooo
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by manuelpepper: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2015
hiohiohiohio

tank u op.

yes! today is sunday and i fuk as usual.
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Joke or? undecided
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Uchesis: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
hiohiohiohio

tank u op.

yes! today is sunday and i fuk as usual.
Wat is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Biggty(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dude, what is this?
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Atk01(f): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
That was funny. cheesy
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by mikaj(m): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is Sunday's special of crack ya ribs. Didn't know when I started lol in church. but op u no well Ooº°˚˚°ºoo. I thought it was a real life event
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by SarcasticMe(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol... now that's a joke worthy of its name. MoD, this belongs in jokes section.
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Holywizard: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
hahahahaha ikpu Azu!!!
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by obaty(f): 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
lwkmd
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by imsuboi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Oahray: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Chai! grin
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by misreal(m): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Lol... now that's a joke worthy of its name. MoD, this belongs in jokes section.
hahahahaahaha...
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is so hilarious!!! grin
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by lanicky(f): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hahahaha! U entered one chance cheesy
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by bomasek(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice one grin cool
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by nawtibownie: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lmao.. Funny shii.
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OP...you're so pvcking stuupid.
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by mytime24(f): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
O.Y.O
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by akinsadeez(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
I actually laughed. Nice one grin grin grin
Re: What A Woman Gave Me Inside A Bus Last Sunday by Mcowubaba: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Believe me- This is so Funny.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can Only Choose One,which Would You Pick (photo) / .... / He Wants To Take Things Slow: After Chasing Me For Almost Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.