Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27364 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
The mumu dey learn under tree grin grin grin
na me u dey talk to? angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lisaflex:

Hmmmm...y don't i bliv ur answers to 1 &2? not surprised@ ur ans to no3 tho... bad pikin grin
Na you born the pikin give me? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

I bet u must know that dumbass very well grin grin grin

Kingtom ya wife don open ur broke yansh angry
Oniranu! grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by taiocol: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

1) Go to Kano and see those rich Hausa Kids with Lamborghinis wishing the be happy.

2) Karma, simply bad things to bad people and good things to good people be aptly explained with vivid examples in our everyday lives. The man who stole a phone stupidly logged into the owner's facebook Account and was caught.

3) Judging a book by it's cover, robs you of The opportunity to enjoy it. When I got Alabi-Isama's tragedy of victory, Mtcheeeeew I thought, just an old frustrated fool ranting, but on reading the book, I actually enjoyed myself grin
Have been to Kano before and I stayed for some hours and I didn't find any Lamborghini

What about the Good people bad things happen to or the bad ones Good thing? Where would you place that
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chiam55:

You are the reason I only see female gynecologists angry
I need to examine you sef
*****Grabs Speculum*****
grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

wehrey! Na ibadan weed grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Rapmoney(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
She always complained she hate to see people bash me and that I should creating threads but I told her I'm already used to it

I could remember making an implicating comment on a thread created by Rapmoney titled, " Categories Of People You Will Meet At Ashawo Joint", and here goes my comment. "This is so true cos I patronize these people, konji na bast*rd". She saw the comment and rang me up immediately. No be small fight that day oooo. Hahaha cheesy

I guess she's now used to it sha cheesy
grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Kingtom's Tom of all Profession grin

Who even dash amu Gynecologist grin grin

Mtscheww!. . . Come my garage for oshodi, make u see Baba Sule keke way get Flatscreen with Samsung AC grin grin
Mumu, you dey use my name chike babes abi? Agbero Oshi! grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

Who hacked your account? shocked

1) A resercher in U.I and close personal friend of mine is working on something, some botanicals from a certain plant worked well on 4 albino rats, he will be travelling to New York soon to carry out other tests. I am very hopeful, I think he may just have found it.

2) Carrying out a lung transplant looks simple and accurate on paper, but it doesn't stop there, first of all finding a compatible donor is a Herculean task, then you can't just remove someone's lungs and expect asthma to go away. I am hopeful of what I stated in 1 above, though there have been breakthroughs in some heat therapy methods.

3) 9-13? Ah ah! Sucking my tongue, and Masturbation grin grin
Baba I really hope those Doc find something very positive, I friend of mine has asthma, that's why I'm very much concerned. cry

Self servicing? undecided

Kingtom so no be 2day u spoil shocked
So, na u be that pikin way break him lapi make momsi no catch u grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Chai grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's a thing of choice and my choice is straightforward. tongue

You can change am now

Ermmm... Where is our VN? angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Agbero2k oh sorry alberto2k oya tell her who you are cheesy grin grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai grin grin grin
sharap der amebo oshi
Oloju tinubu oshii pelu ori ti bi kompany angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked age13 u don start to dey self service,end time doctor cheesy
Na those nonsense pikins for Imeko teach me bad thing oh cry grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

undecided undecided
de mumu dy use u toast draify grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Well i'm late to the party. undecided

Wristwatch,,good job cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom E be like say orijin101 dey for prison oooo,see as E just dey sake head for inside cell cuz he no fit comment grin grin grin .agbero2k Alberto2k abeg go give amu bread and beans grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
dechandel:
Ashewo grin
Aje! grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
Kingtom has got only a fiver in his account lipsrsealed
It's enough for a Romantic Pizza dinner grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom ma nxt question is
How many nakkked cat do u see in a day undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by taiocol: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tosyne2much and KingTom
Oya make una manage that one before I unfollow the Thread

If you knew you were right, would you take a stand even if you know you would make a scene in public or would you let it go?

How often do you make your bed?

What are your favorite apps that you use often?

Are you addicted to anything?

The world would be a better place if…?

What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?

What’s your favorite Series?

What's Your stance on people who do tattoos and body piercing?

Warri Wolves, Kano Pillars or Enyimba?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well i'm late to the party. undecided

Wristwatch,,good job cool

Bro, thanks cool. Soon u will be interview? Is that okay?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
sharap der amebo oshi
Oloju tinubu oshii pelu ori ti bi kompany angry
Chai E don pain amu, pele no cry grin grin grin.kingtom abeg u get left over rice for there Abeg help me give chimerase2 grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba I really hope those Doc find something very positive, I friend of mine has asthma, that's why I'm very much concerned. cry

Self servicing? undecided

Kingtom so no be 2day u spoil shocked
So, na u be that pikin way break him lapi make momsi no catch u grin grin
Na my TV and VCR I break, lappy no dey for me for 1995 na grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Truckpusher(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You can change am now

Ermmm... Where is our VN? angry
When I came back the thread was already dead. tongue
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
de mumu dy use u toast draify grin
Obo oshi embarassed cry grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
taiocol:

Have been to Kano before and I stayed for some hours and I didn't find any Lamborghini

What about the Good people bad things happen to or the bad ones Good thing? Where would you place that
In the Capital? Where the Arab boys motor club have their meetings?

2) Karma is a bítch sometimes
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, you dey use my name chike babes abi? Agbero Oshi! grin grin
grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Lisaflex(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

Na you born the pikin give me? grin
No o! cheesy my hands r clean
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by naijaboiy: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, thanks cool. Soon u will be interview? Is that okay?
Sure!

But how soon? Let me know.

Cos i've got exams.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeepa grin grin grin
grin grin The Chimpanzee don vex o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20)

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.