Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27423 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chimerase:
check weda na him share dat tin cus na only share him dey share if him dey prison yard grin
Chai! Ban na bad thing oooo, even insults sef, you go dey share grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chimerase:
tank God I get 2 lives and I can even escape unlike u fooools way de stay prison till de day e end grin
I go soon expose you! grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh really?Tosyne na my padi mumu cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
good, I for say now angry
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
doggy ko,goatty ni undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
nonsense pikins plus u cheesy
Na you be their gang leader na grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chimerase:
angry
And Dr. Chimerase the biochemist grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Na you be their gang leader na grin
shocked dey never born me dat time,u can lie ooo cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

kiss kiss kiss kiss
where is jack cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by kinglekan: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kingtom E be like say orijin101 dey for prison oooo,see as E just dey sake head for inside cell cuz he no fit comment grin grin grin .agbero2k Alberto2k abeg go give amu bread and beans grin grin

How far naa?

Wetin orijin101 do?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by valmunich(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom my nigga cool

Wagbayi joor!
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by kinglekan: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
where is jack cheesy

Was bout asking u too.

jacksparrow1207 whr u dey naaaa!!!
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked dey never born me dat time,u can lie ooo cheesy
So dem never born you for 1995? You small oh! grin
Pikin abeg swerve jor, you dey here dey listen to senior jokes, you pass JAMB? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
valmunich:
KingTom my nigga cool

Wagbayi joor!
Boss You scarce these days o grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
where is jack cheesy
Jack dey prision with orijin101 grin grin dem dey chop bread and beans nw cry cry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by valmunich(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Boss You scarce these days o grin
Na school ohh sad
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
valmunich:

Na school ohh sad
Na wa o, which level you dey na grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
valmunich:
KingTom my nigga cool

Wagbayi joor!
Valmunich how far na. ,u don come back from prison grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

How far naa?

Wetin orijin101 do?
Dem catch weed for him hand grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by valmunich(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Na wa o, which level you dey na grin
LOL. . . Penultimate year oh cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
valmunich:

LOL. . . Penultimate year oh cheesy
Last lap things! Stay strong my brother grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by valmunich(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Valmunich how far na. ,u don come back from prison grin grin
grin grin

Nahhh. . They just gave me phone to browse for few minutes grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

2baba u know how many hearts don dey bleed so cry

Baba, You juss crushed all your crushers fa cry

But sha... Nice one, You na Real Nigga' cool
Hehehehe na so boss cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:
Tosyne2much

Have u ever set your eyes on diddy. If Yes, How do u feel kissing her? Sorry If my question is too personal
Yeah I have set my eyes on her.. Ooooh yeah it feels so good kissing those lips wink
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu just tell tosyne2much if you want him to dey lash you, no dey use style undecided undecided undecided
Lash wetin ? Hahaha cheesy

Bad man
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rapmoney:
grin grin
Na so jawe Rapmoney cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by valmunich(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Last lap things! Stay strong my brother grin
LOL. . . Thanks bud. . . cool

I go try...
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
valmunich:

LOL. . . Thanks bud. . . cool

I go try...
cool cool cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
taiocol:
Tosyne2much and KingTom
Oya make una manage that one before I unfollow the Thread

If you knew you were right, would you take a stand even if you know you would make a scene in public or would you let it go?
Sometimes you just have to let go. It's not a sign of weakness

How often do you make your bed?
When need be cheesy

What are your favorite apps that you use often?
Operamini and whatsapp

Are you addicted to anything?
Ooooh yeah ! I'm addicted to surfing the web

The world would be a better place if…?
If we stop covetousness

What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?
I'm sowi I don't take alcohol

What’s your favorite Series?
Vampire diaries

What's Your stance on people who do tattoos and body piercing?

They repulse me a lot and I don't know why

Warri Wolves, Kano Pillars or Enyimba?
Eyimba

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin

Nahhh. . They just gave me phone to browse for few minutes grin
You help me see orijin101 for prision gringrin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lash wetin ? Hahaha cheesy

Bad man
grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by kinglekan: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Dem catch weed for him hand grin grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.