Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27351 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Obo oshi embarassed cry grin grin
u smoke WEEWEE? undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by taiocol: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
In the Capital? Where the Arab boys motor club have their meetings?

2) Karma is a bítch sometimes
Your answer ^^^ shows There's nothing like Karma
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

undecided undecided
Inaki oshi grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kingtom E be like say orijin101 dey for prison oooo,see as E just dey sake head for inside cell cuz he no fit comment grin grin grin .agbero2k Alberto2k abeg go give amu bread and beans grin grin
grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by DrAify(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy
KingTom:
It's enough for a Romantic Pizza dinner grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
answeer me no dey open dos ua mumu 28 teeth undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sure!

But how soon? Let me know.

Cos i've got exams.

Perhaps in 2 -3 weeks time. All d best @ ur exam in advance bro
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Inaki oshi grin grin
otondo tongue
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kingtom E be like say orijin101 dey for prison oooo,see as E just dey sake head for inside cell cuz he no fit comment grin grin grin .agbero2k Alberto2k abeg go give amu bread and beans grin grin
I dey wonder why my guy never ask me question, Abeg make dem free am na grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin The Chimpanzee don vex o grin
Abeg throw amu banana him no vex again grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by DrAify(f): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Meaning and what language?
stephenqueen:

Obo oshi embarassed cry grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Kingtom ma nxt question is
How many nakkked cat do u see in a day undecided
An average of 4 but who's counting grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

grin grin
ask de fool wen him beeen dey prison wetin dem give amu grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
I dey wonder why my guy never ask me question, Abeg make dem free am na grin
Chai see as him just dey shake head for inside cell,him dey regret grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
An average of 4 but who's counting grin
ma future wife punny fit dey der angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
de mumu dy use u toast draify grin
leave amu, the doctor go cure him craze 4 amu grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by naijaboiy: 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Perhaps in 2 -3 weeks time. All d best @ ur exam in advance bro
Yea in 3weeks time will be perfect.

Thanks a lot.
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
ask de fool wen him beeen dey prison wetin dem give amu grin
Mumu wetin person dey chop for prision, na bean and bread I chop na wen I dey for prision grin cheesy grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
When I came back the thread was already dead. tongue

You knew it would be dead before Friday embarassed
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
taiocol:
Tosyne2much and KingTom
Oya make una manage that one before I unfollow the Thread

If you knew you were right, would you take a stand even if you know you would make a scene in public or would you let it go?

How often do you make your bed?

What are your favorite apps that you use often?

Are you addicted to anything?

The world would be a better place if…?

What’s your favorite alcoholic drink?

What’s your favorite Series?

What's Your stance on people who do tattoos and body piercing?

Warri Wolves, Kano Pillars or Enyimba?
1) I stand for what I believe cool

2) Everyday grin

3) Ms Word, GTA san Andreas, Black's E-Medical dictionary

4) Big ass grin

5) Racial, Ethnic and Xenophobic attacks could stop, and people could live in harmony smiley

6) Heineken cool

7) CW's The Originals grin

cool I think the body is the Lord's temple, we should respect it. smiley

9) Enyimba for Life mehn!! cool cool cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Chimerase(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mumu kingtom anoda question

Wia can young ladies in nairaland get mife and meso? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai E don pain amu, pele no cry grin grin grin.kingtom abeg u get left over rice for there Abeg help me give chimerase2 grin grin
The burnt bottom pot wey remain, scrape amu give the mumu grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lisaflex:

No o! cheesy my hands r clean
Really? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
taiocol:

Your answer ^^^ shows There's nothing like Karma
in some cases, there is. smiley
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Chimerase(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

leave amu, the doctor go cure him craze 4 amu grin
u mean him amu dey craze? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Justfollowit:

You knew it would be dead before Friday embarassed

Now you got the message.

It wasn't intentional - The opportunity presented itself and I took it. tongue
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
Meaning and what language?
Ask kingtom he will tell you the meaning grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Now you got the message.

It wasn't intentional - The opportunity presented itself and I took it. tongue

It is still unfair angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by taiocol: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

1) I stand for what I believe cool

2) Everyday grin

3) Ms Word, GTA san Andreas, Black's E-Medical dictionary

4) Big ass grin

5) Racial, Ethnic and Xenophobic attacks could stop, and people could live in harmony smiley

6) Heineken cool

7) CW's The Originals grin

cool I think the body is the Lord's temple, we should respect it. smiley

9) Enyimba for Life mehn!! cool cool cool
Have you Not Heard of Warri Wolves

But there's no proof to show that your body is his Temple
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

I am single, I hope I get married soon though. I am searching like a mad dog! grin grin
grin grin this got me laughing....dog Nice concept @ wristwatch and nice moniker too
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Chimerase(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
The burnt bottom pot wey remain, scrape amu give the mumu grin grin
amu trying hard nt to see dis infact I will pretend I no see amu angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Need Nawti Gurls/guys For Sex Chat? Join Nawti Naija Now / Shy Singles Drop Ur Blackberry Pin Or Whatsapp Number Here For Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.