Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic (87473 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / "Crippled Man Rises & Walks At A Catholic Church In Anambra" - Lady Claims (Pics / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Yale9:
If protestants choose to seive out some and find an easy way to christianity. So be it.
There's nothing protestants believe in that catholics do not. Catholic is simply the mother of all churches. Hence why it believes in what protestants believe in and so much more.. the catholic church is a very deep entity.
Now let's see what kind of an idiot you expect me to be? Firstly it's a lie to think we agree on everything the Catholic Church believes and practices.
"No one other then the Catholic's believe the Vatican is Mother Church, its an old building that has history full of demonic relic's.
{Acts 7:48} But it was Solomon who built the house for Him. However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands.
Just like Solomon, the Catholic's believe the Vatican is the Church built for God..
{Matthew 16:15-17} He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” "Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock {Which is the Word of God} Jesus will build His church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
This is the Hades we prevail against, {For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms}
This is the supernatural the Lord spoke about, firstly we come up against the natural then the spiritual realm' that refuses the Word of God.
And you refuse the Word of God, naturally and spirituality, the verses above have nothing to do with the oldest Church building.
Yale9:
Protestants' point of view is merely a point of view..
The Catholic Church is all encompassing.
The belief in God the father almighty almighty
The belief in the Jesus Christ our saviour
The belief in intercession of the angels and countless saints which includes mary
The belief in the holy bible
The belief in the holy spirit
The belief in the 7 sacraments (baptism, eucharist, confirmation, penance, order, matrimony and anointing of the sick)
The belief in the holy mass
The belief in sacramentals

Everything ORIGINALLY related to the undiluted tradition of the foremost christians which the church is founded upon.

So,

If protestants choose to seive out some and find an easy way to christianity. So be it. There's nothing protestants believe in that catholics do not. Catholic is simply the mother of all churches. Hence why it believes in what protestants believe in and so much more.. the catholic church is a very deep entity.

Lets all expect an idiot to quote and show stupidity
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 12:28am On Jun 05, 2018
And his condition has manifested once again.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2018
Lets wish him goodluck while he awaits God's call to open his own church just as his "Gee-Hoe" did. Indeed the "truth" lies in rebellion. Christianity has never made a meaning till rebels defined what Chriatianity is. What an irony! Lets wish him and his co-minorities a happy stay in their heaven while we the majority of christians remain in the hell they have built for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2018
And again the fool had risen!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Abeg let me meditate and prepare my intentions for mass tomorrow morning. No time! Glory to Jesus!!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2018
In the Roman Catholic mass, the Eucharist or “host” is a symbol of the sun. It is normally placed during CEREMONIAL MASSES on a monstrance with a crescent moon, symbolizing the plunging of the sun into the womb of the goddess. Some monstrances bear the letters “SFS,” which represents 666, as S was the sixth letter in the ancient Greek alphabet and F is the sixth letter in our alphabet.
The round disc in the crescent moon was a symbol of ancient Babylon, and is found in all the ancient religions.
In Catholic cathedrals, these symbols are very prominent, often depicting a round form of mother and child within the crescent moon.
The rebirth of the sun god was celebrated by the eating of round bread in Babylonian times, and was common in Mithraism and Osiris worship. Historian Alexander Hislop says this: And here, in a so-called Christian Church, a brilliant plate of silver, “in the form of the SUN,” is so placed on the altar, that everyone who adores at the altar must bow in lowly reverence before that image of the “SUN.” Whence, I ask, could that have come, than from the ancient SUN-worship, or the worship of Baal?
And when the wafer is placed so that the silver “SUN” is fronting the “round” wafer, whose "roundness" is so important an element in the Romish Mystery, is only another symbol of Baal, or the sun, what can be the meaning of it, but to show to those who have eyes to see that the “Wafer” itself is only another symbol of Baal.
Pope John Paul wrote in 1998 that MASS also includes an element of Mary veneration, which, as we have seen, is also a pagan practice: Significantly, the Catechism of the Catholic Church teaches that "the Sunday celebration of the Lord's Day and his Eucharist is at the heart of the Church's life"…
As they listen to the word proclaimed in the Sunday assembly, THE FAITHFUL LOOK TO THE VIRGIN MARY, learning from her to keep it and ponder it in their hearts {Luke 2:19} WITH MARY' they learn to stand at the foot of the Cross, offering to the Father the sacrifice of Christ and joining to it the offering of their own lives.
WITH MARY' they experience the joy of the Resurrection, making their own the words of the Magnificat which extol the inexhaustible gift of divine mercy in the inexorable flow of time: "His mercy is from age to age upon those who fear him"
{Luke 1:50} From Sunday to Sunday, THE PILGRIM PEOPLE FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF MARY, and her maternal intercession gives special power and fervour to the prayer which rises from the Church to the Most Holy Trinity.
Enjoy your day meditating.
Yale9:
Abeg let me meditate and prepare my intentions for mass tomorrow morning. No time! Glory to Jesus!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 11:37am On Jun 06, 2018
Glory be to the father and to the son and to the holy spirit. To the real christians in here, pls don't miss the holy mass today.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2018
P R O T E S T A N T I S M. We wish all protestants a happy Protest against what is clearly bigger than them which they lack the ability to understand, and what they can never catch up with. Lets watch them further protest against each other as they create more confused protestant denominations.. as at today there are over 30,000 denomitaions of christianity. Only the catholic church is about 60% of the global christian population. This tell us that even the protestants do not agree with each other and they keep sub-dividing. Someone on this thread will soon start his own MINISTRY of confusion. I'm sure very soon there'll be 10,000 denominations, of which the catholic church will still be more than the rest of them combined.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Catholic Church Built on Paganism, If we were to read the Word of God you will find no scripture to support the use of symbols or images or statues in our faith. In fact, God even warned us not to use images in His law.
{Exodus 20:4-5} 'Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me.'
And yet the Roman Catholic church is FULL of these images and symbols and statues. And the leaders of this church have gone so far as to REMOVE the second commandment from the Catholic Catechism. Why is that? Because the Roman Catholic Church is built upon PAGANISM and WORSHIP OF FALSE GODS. And the people of the Catholic Church need to be woken up to this fact.
"The use of temples, and these dedicated to particular saints, and ornamented on occasions with branches of trees; incense, lamps, and candles; votive offerings on recovery from illness; holy water; asylums; holy-days and seasons, use of calendars, processions, blessings on the fields; sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, the ring in marriage, turning to the East, images at a later date, perhaps the ecclesiastical chant, and the Kyrie Eleison are all of pagan origin, and sanctified by their adoption into the Church."
It has often been charged .. that Catholicism is overlaid with many pagan incrustations. Catholicism is ready to accept that accusation and even to make it her boast .. the great god Pan is not really dead, he is baptized."
"It is interesting to note how often our Church has availed herself of practices which were in common use among pagans ..
Thus it is true, in a certain sense, that some Catholic rites and ceremonies are a reproduction of those of pagan creeds." (The Externals of the Catholic Church, Her Government, Ceremonies, Festivals, Sacramentals and Devotions, by John F. Sullivan, p. 156, published by P.J. Kennedy, NY, 1942)
Friends, the Catholic religion is nothing more than a mix of Pagan religions with Christianity, which is an abomination to our Holy God. Roman Catholicism is a false system of worship. God has told us in His Word that we are to worship Him alone without any use of idols or symbols. We are to worship Him in spirit and truth. We are to worship Him in line with His Word alone. Any other form of worship is unacceptable.
But the Bible reveals in the book of Revelation that the Roman Catholic Church is BABYLON, the MOTHER OF HARLOTS. She is a continuation of the old Babylonian system found in the Old Testament, which was the original rejector of God's truth in favor of worshiping false gods.
COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
We wish you a happy Protest. Saint Francis of Asisi, pray for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2018
Yale9:
P R O T E S T A N T I S M. We wish all protestants a happy Protest against what is clearly bigger than them which they lack the ability to understand, and what they can never catch up with. Lets watch them further protest against each other as they create more confused protestant denominations.. as at today there are over 30,000 denomitaions of christianity. Only the catholic church is about 60% of the global christian population. This tell us that even the protestants do not agree with each other and they keep sub-dividing. Someone on this thread will soon start his own MINISTRY of confusion. I'm sure very soon there'll be 10,000 denominations, of which the catholic church will still be more than the rest of them combined.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Why don't you allow Saint brocab pray for you? saint Francis is dead and buried, he won't hear you!
Francis of Assisi Saint of Animals pray for the spirituality dead, pray for Yale9.
Yale9:
We wish you a happy Protest. Saint Francis of Asisi, pray for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
What is Brocab and how is it a Saint? We wish the protestants a happy life of protest. Saint Anthony of Padua, pray for us
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 9:36am On Jun 07, 2018
Only God can create saints out of sinners, not the Catholic Church, sorry I forget the Catholic Church can forgive sins..
As we all should know-Christians are both sinners and saints. All human beings are sinners because we are born in sin. But not all humans are saints.

According to the Bible, a saint is not someone who has done wonderful things, nor is it someone who has been deemed a saint by a church or organization, such as the Catholic Church calls everybody, they choose to be a saint.
In the context of New Testament passages, saints are those who belong to the body of Christ, saved by grace through faith {Ephesians 2:8–9}
In other words, saint is another word for a Christian, a true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. All who belong to Christ by faith are saints, and none of us are more “saintly” than our Christian brothers and sisters.
So yes I am a saint in Christ, would you bow down before me, and pray for my blessings upon you, I belong to Christ and my saint-ship is just, maybe ever better, then a saint Francis of Asisi and saint Anthony of padua, that no body knows, "So you pray "TO" dead saints asking them "TO" pray for you-I am not surprised you never ask the living Jesus to pray for you.
Yale9:
What is Brocab and how is it a Saint? We wish the protestants a happy life of protest. Saint Anthony of Padua, pray for us
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
What is a brocab? Saint Louis-Marie de Montfort.. Pray for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2018
The story of St. Louis De Montfort Quotes "All true children of God have God for their father and Mary for their mother; anyone who does not have Mary for his mother, does not have God for his father.
The bible states, Jesus is the way to the Father!
St. Louis De Montfort Quotes Mary the fruitful Virgin, and in all the souls in which she comes to dwell she causes to flourish purity of heart and body, rightness of intention and abundance of good works. Do not imagine that Mary, the most fruitful of creatures who gave birth to a God, remains barren in a faithful soul.
It will be she who makes the soul live incessantly for Jesus Christ, and she will make Jesus live in the soul-If we do not risk anything for God we will never do anything great for Him.
Mary alone gives to the unfortunate children of unfaithful Eve entry into that earthly paradise where they may walk pleasantly with God and be safely hidden from their enemies, she has the power to save you from eternity of torment.
She feeds without fear of death on the delicious fruit of the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
They can drink copiously the heavenly waters of that beauteous fountain which gushes forth in such abundance.
If you put all the love of all the mothers into one heart it still would not equal the love of the Heart of Mary for her children.
She [Mother Mary] is an echo of God, speaking and repeating only God. If you say "Mary" she says 'God'.
We fasten our souls to the hope for Mary as to an abiding anchor. It is to Her that the saints who have saved themselves have been the most attached and have done their best to attach others, in order to persevere in virtue. Happy, then, a thousand times happy, are the Christians who are now fastened faithfully and entirely to Her, as to a firm anchor!
How different are theirs from ours! Their roses are pleasures of the flesh, worldly honours and passing riches which wilt and decay in no time, but ours, which are the Our Father and Hail Mary which we have said devoutly over and over again, and to which we have added good penitential acts, will never wilt or die, and they will be just as exquisite thousands of years from now as they are today.'
I could ask, what is a Yale9? Pray for the dead-St. Louis De Montfort pray for Yale9!
{And Jesus pray for us John 17:20-23}
Yale9:
What is a brocab? Saint Louis-Marie de Montfort.. Pray for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2018
Of course you would prefer me to stop writing about anything concerning God, but because I love Christ so much, the Word of God encourages me to spread His Word, so the abuse you lay upon me, is actually forcing me to write more about your {Unknown God} plus I wouldn't like it, any other way then to have the Catholic's abuse me with their nonspiritual emptiness flowing through their veins!
You claim you know the know" but you pray to dead saints! I do believe these saints belong to the Catholic Church, by this, it had given me a clear path to see how the Catholic Church is joined with the world.
Nothing I have found in my search to prove the Catholic Church is scriptural, everybody believes in God, even the demons believe and tremble, everyone somewhere had heard about Jesus, I can walk into a bar anywhere and someone knows Jesus's name.
The Catholic Church is fall of disbelievers-some may go to Church, maybe through tradition, others through a special day, maybe on a holiday, others may not, if I was to give a score, "1" out of "10" may talk about God, walk with God, and they may do what God does, but the "9" don't, but still while they claim to be children of God and never read the written truth about the Word of God, they still claim to be a saved Catholic, and they still claim they will spend eternity with Mary sitting on her throne with God.
Everything the Catholic Church believes 'has nothing to do with bible knowledge! But like the rest of these fools, you claim to be Christian.
Haven't you worked it out yet, we aren't interested in whom you chose to pray "TO" or bow down "TOO" We are interested in the living Word of God, not some belief about praying "TO" dead saints asking them to Pray "FOR" you, "TO" help you be closer to God.
Jesus said: let the dead bury their dead. {Matthew 8:22} And spirituality Yale9 and the rest of you fools are dead..
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
What is Brocab? Is it a Saint? Saint Ignatius of Loyola, pray for us
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by doyinbaby(f): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
brocab:
Of course you would prefer me to stop writing about anything concerning God, but because I love Christ so much, the Word of God encourages me to spread His Word, so the abuse you lay upon me, is actually forcing me to write more about your {Unknown God} plus I wouldn't like it, any other way then to have the Catholic's abuse me with their nonspiritual emptiness flowing through their veins!
You claim you know the know" but you pray to dead saints! I do believe these saints belong to the Catholic Church, by this, it had given me a clear path to see how the Catholic Church is joined with the world.
Nothing I have found in my search to prove the Catholic Church is scriptural, everybody believes in God, even the demons believe and tremble, everyone somewhere had heard about Jesus, I can walk into a bar anywhere and someone knows Jesus's name.
The Catholic Church is fall of disbelievers-some may go to Church, maybe through tradition, others through a special day, maybe on a holiday, others may not, if I was to give a score, "1" out of "10" may talk about God, walk with God, and they may do what God does, but the "9" don't, but still while they claim to be children of God and never read the written truth about the Word of God, they still claim to be a saved Catholic, and they still claim they will spend eternity with Mary sitting on her throne with God.
Everything the Catholic Church believes 'has nothing to do with bible knowledge! But like the rest of these fools, you claim to be Christian.
Haven't you worked it out yet, we aren't interested in whom you chose to pray "TO" or bow down "TOO" We are interested in the living Word of God, not some belief about praying "TO" dead saints asking them to Pray "FOR" you, "TO" help you be closer to God.
Jesus said: let the dead bury their dead. {Matthew 8:22} And spirituality Yale9 and the rest of you fools are dead..
brocab let the Catholics be.......
They have their choice......... for me I have not seen any biblical basis for asking Mary and / or dead saints to pray for living children of God.......no biblical ground for praying to Mary and / or dead saints........... brocab let them be ..... the Bible says if you take your message to a city and they refuse to accept dust the sand on your shoe........ please let them be ....if they are unwilling to accept the truth of the Word of God
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
Who are these stray legion claiming to be Christian? Saint Anthony of Padua, Pray for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Gggg102(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
doyinbaby:
They have their choice......... for me I have not seen any biblical basis for asking Mary and / or dead saints to pray for living children of God.......no biblical ground for praying to Mary and / or dead saints........... brocab let them be ..... the Bible says if you take your message to a city and they refuse to accept dust the sand on your shoe........ please let them be ....if they are unwilling to accept the truth of the Word of God

I want to ask a question.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 1:49am On Jun 09, 2018
It's not for your sake, we do this for Christ, If you aren't happy what you see then turn the page, everything that's is written on this forum about God has a purpose, it may not be for you, or the persons I am preferring too on this page, but someone out there is reading my page, searching for the truth about Jesus! {His Word will spread across the nations}
This page is not only for the Catholic's to read, this page is for everybody, everybody who's seeking after truth, there's to many false religions, cults claiming to know Christ, and there are to many people like you who are quick to close this down, for it's people like you, that give up easy and never understand there are others out there-reading the same old page learning the truth about Christ!
God opens doors everywhere, maybe someone is not listening, maybe someone is listening.
doyinbaby:
brocab let them be ..... the Bible says if you take your message to a city and they refuse to accept dust the sand on your shoe........ please let them be ....if they are unwilling to accept the truth of the Word of God
What better way is to get the message through "write on this page" if one person isn't interested in the truth, then I kick the sand behind me, but sadly for you, there's plenty of confused people out there looking for the answers about God, If I was to close it down "ON EVERYBODY, then who will spread the message, if not you? If your heart isn't there to support it, turn the page.. We are here to spread the gospel about Jesus to everybody! So don't think it's about one person, its about everybody.
doyinbaby:
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by doyinbaby(f): 6:52am On Jun 09, 2018
brocab:
It's not for your sake, we do this for Christ, If you aren't happy what you see then turn the page, everything that's is written on this forum about God has a purpose, it may not be for you, or the persons I am preferring too on this page, but someone out there is reading my page, searching for the truth about Jesus! {His Word will spread across the nations}
This page is not only for the Catholic's to read, this page is for everybody, everybody who's seeking after truth, there's to many false religions, cults claiming to know Christ, and there are to many people like you who are quick to close this down, for it's people like you, that give up easy and never understand there are others out there-reading the same old page learning the truth about Christ!
God opens doors everywhere, maybe someone is not listening, maybe someone is listening.
What better way is to get the message through "write on this page" if one person isn't interested in the truth, then I kick the sand behind me, but sadly for you, there's plenty of confused people out there looking for the answers about God, If I was to close it down "ON EVERYBODY, then who will spread the message, if not you? If your heart isn't there to support it, turn the page.. We are here to spread the gospel about Jesus to everybody! So don't think it's about one person, its about everybody.
alright brocab....stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Join us, and bring the Word of God to the people!
doyinbaby:
alright brocab....stay blessed
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2018
Eehyah!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 3:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Had anyone watched this video, it's the first underground Church James his Mother Mary and the disciples began 'after James believed his brother Jesus was the Messiah! The Romans tried to destroy this very Church the Jews claim the Holy Spirit had entered into the hearts of the disciples after Jesus had risen-Just like Jesus said: the gates of Hades will not prevail against the truth..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spPeRpAegF0
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saint Joseph Marello.. Pray for us.
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:22am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 2:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Ubenedictus(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
brocab:
While searching the net, I found this video accidental, finely someone had found the evidence that shows the first secret underground Christian Church, from days of Jesus discovered in Jerusalem!
Even in Jerusalem the Locals called it, the first Christian Church.
And yet Why doesn't the Vatican protect this site, it is Christian, and it is historical?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spPeRpAegF0
if you bothered to watched you would have noticed that the place is under the administration of the Greek Orthodox Church.... what do you want the Vatican to do, pursue them and take over? be sensible
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by Yale9(m): 9:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Saint Martins De porres.. Pray for us!
Re: Pentecostal Getting Married To A Catholic by brocab: 5:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Well their isn't much difference between both Churches, and since the Orthodox Church is looking after it, having some difficulty, then one would think the Roman Catholic Church would support this Church, this is the first Church James had began after His Brother Jesus had risen..
Don't you understand this is the place Mary and the disciples had received the Holy Spirit, this is beginning of the Christians, this historical Church shouldn't be hidden under a car park, Christians need to see this place..
Did you watch the video, or are you reading between the lines?
Ubenedictus:
if you bothered to watched you would have noticed that the place is under the administration of the Greek Orthodox Church.... what do you want the Vatican to do, pursue them and take over? be sensible

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

How Famous Nigerian Pastors Met And Wooed Their Wives / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Very Unusual Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.