Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? (3394 Views)

Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by carlcar2012(f): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
I find it difficult to humble myself or will I say submit my body to a man . my boy friend is really pressuring me but I just can't.

I need advice
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by vjsmiles: 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=14pt] are you a virgin? [/size]
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
If u hav sex, u will knw between good and evil. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
carlcar2012:
I find it difficult to humble myself or will I say submit my body to a man . my boy friend is really pressuring me but I just can't.

I need advice

You are not ready, don't do it. Swerve.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by imbless: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
;;;
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by falconey(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
you are not ready for it.....ask your BF to take it slow and bear with you.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by ireneony(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
u are not alone in this one opgrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Elslim: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hiya..
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Elslim: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hiya... better learn to submit your body to a man ooo... B4 u start submitting it to a fellow lady

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:

Hahaha....like the matrix.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Tallesty1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
ireneony:
You no follow for their group sha, we know you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by falconey(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
ireneony:

laugh in tahiti

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

Hahaha....like the matrix.
lolz..
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Lyrically(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
It's young john the wicked producer........

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by ireneony(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
You no follow for their group sha, we know you.
u know me reach houseundecided
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by carlcar2012(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:

how
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by carlcar2012(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] are you a virgin? [/size]

why ask?
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
You're nat the only one!..just be cool and keep yourself..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Cutehector(m): 7:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
carlcar2012:

how
do u want to knw btw good and evil?
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by ireneony(f): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
falconey:

laugh in tahiti
@dp u resemble mc hammer pantgrin
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Tallesty1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
ireneony:
u know me reach houseundecided
Yup, even your neighbour own
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nope you ain't alone!
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by herald9: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
please date me... I hate that thing too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by ireneony(f): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
Yup, even your neighbour own
go twerk on a python dengrin
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by falconey(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
ireneony:
@dp u resemble mc hammer pantgrin

oh I see.....its the month end stuff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Slow down.Take it easy.
Do not be talked into it. Face ur education or career, it makes u the strong woman who takes decisions when she wants.
#BeTheSuperWoman
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
@op my dear u have every reason to be afraid, ur boyfriend might b inexperience n u might get hurt but with me u will totally enjoy having sex. so wat do u say?
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by MRBrownJ: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
@OP
may i ask:
- what reason do you give this man when he pressures you to have sex with him and you refuse?
- why do you automatically see the act of TWO people making love as you "submitting" your body to a man? is that how you see sex?
- tell us more about your r/ship with this man in order for us to understand what seem to be the issue.

finally, if his aim in this r/ship is to move up to being sexual while your aim aint, then i suggest you let him know and go on your merry way instead of you both wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by dharay99: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
kai, see dem girls also claiming "u ain't alone in it"

Thunder scatter all liars t0t0 angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by TrishaP(f): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Should be pressure that is making you scared. You have to be in the right frame of mind before indulging.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by kinibigdeal(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hold your stand
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by LewisO: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is a thread for ladies who wanna claim Virgin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When We Say Guys Are Better Than Ladies / Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? / 10 Ways A Guy Would React If A Lady S*ex Starve Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.