Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? (3395 Views)

Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / Ladies, Am I The Only Guy With The Best Swagg On Nairaland??.... Pictures / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Supermiy: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
@op...if your bf says you should burn ya fingers...you go do am??..if you're get "forced" pull out a gun na their will surely be MA grin...till you have ya mind made up nor do am oh....but if na me be your boo..i go find the ready one's
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by carlcar2012(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
embarassed
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
You should only be afraid of something that can kill you. So I don't see the basis for your fear, except what you fear is God's judgement for being a fornicator.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by carlcar2012(f): 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
firstEVA:
You should only be afraid of something that can kill you. So I don't see the basis for your fear, except what you fear is God's judgement for being a fornicator.

what of u are u afraid of Gods punishment?
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
carlcar2012:

what of u are u afraid of Gods punishment?
this isn't my thread, it's yours, you need to determine what is scaring you whether it's the dicckk or God.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by osemoses1234(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
So yu dey fear prick abi....u dey miss
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by ivyT(f): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
dharay99:
kai, see dem girls also claiming "u ain't alone in it"

Thunder scatter all liars t0t0 angry

Wot are u even saying sef?

*nacks kondo on top ur head* grin
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by ivyT(f): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
I feel exactly d same way...

#TeamVirginSittingOnTheFence grin
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by CHM11: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
carlcar2012:
I find it difficult to humble myself or will I say submit my body to a man . my boy friend is really pressuring me but I just can't.

I need advice
Its normal if its your first time or the guys uve been with are nerds who just thrust in without feeling you.

That by the way, do you collect money from him? Does he spend on you?,

Do you do pre-intimacy and deep romance with him then when you are all cool and satisfied you leave him dry and hanging?

Witches aren't only those who fly at night you know, a lady who isn't a virgin, makes a guy spend on her and makes him satisfy her urge but says she doesn't want sex is a WITCH!!!...

Shoot me!
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by dharay99: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
ivyT:

Wot are u even saying sef?

*nacks kondo on top ur head* grin
na true i talk sha.
#runs away# tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Hope6289(f): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Used to be so terrified of sex. Had to google it and was so relieved to see most girls hv that fear. The fear of penetration for the first time, fear of doing it wth d wrong person, etc. I found out that the best thing is to wait for the right time with the right guy and it will just flow. Not everyone starts out with a great sex life, but as the love and intimacy grows, u'll realize u love it. So wait till d right time and I hope that right time is when u get married 2d man u luv.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by misreal(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
carlcar2012:
I find it difficult to humble myself or will I say submit my body to a man . my boy friend is really pressuring me but I just can't.

I need advice
any man that wants your bdy doesn't love you..
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Soliy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
If u aint ready for sex, dnt be in a relationship! Boiz r nt smiling*** da wordz true
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Vikky014(f): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
carlcar2012:

I need advice
hmmmmmm. dnt strt wht u cant finish. if you are nt ready for sex be single or better still mingle wt a guy wt same mindset.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Menace2Society(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Supermiy:
@op...if your bf says you should burn ya fingers...you go do am??..if you're get "forced" pull out a gun na their will surely be MA grin...till you have ya mind made up nor do am oh....but if na me be your boo..i go find the ready one's
What's this one saying
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Menace2Society(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
misreal:
any man that wants your bdy doesn't love you..
undecided
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Supermiy: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Menace2Society:
What's this one saying
nothinh in particular bro...aftermaths of pami grin
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Menace2Society(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Supermiy:
nothinh in particular bro...aftermaths of pami grin
Nothing do u grin
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by carlcar2012(f): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Its normal if its your first time or the guys uve been with are nerds who just thrust in without feeling you.

That by the way, do you collect money from him? Does he spend on you?,

Do you do pre-intimacy and deep romance with him then when you are all cool and satisfied you leave him dry and hanging?

Witches aren't only those who fly at night you know, a lady who isn't a virgin, makes a guy spend on her and makes him satisfy her urge but says she doesn't want sex is a WITCH!!!...

Shoot me!

hmmm
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2015
ivyT:

Team virgin
shocked
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by happyjuliet(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am too oooo grin, especially wen I see his 8iches Joy stick cool.
Re: Ladies Am I The Only One Afraid Of Sexx? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2015
ivyT:

*Rolls eyes* grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Get In Here! / Your Fiancee Is Uncircumcized; Will You Still Marry Him??? / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Their Fellow Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.