Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done (1217 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by DanceVille: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
[b]There was a day, I finished my Lectures for the day. Me and my babe then were walking along the road towards her hostel when a sleek Mazda car drove up to us and parked.
The man inside got down and called her name, before i knew what happened, my babe screamed his name ran into his arms and started plastering the guy with kisses right in my presence. I was shocked when the guy asked her who I was and she said "he is just a friend". The guy then insulted my ego by saying "young man, how are you doing? how are your studies?" I just stood there lke a fool, and she even got into the car with him without even the least regard for me. She turned and waved while the car zoomed off. When she came the following day, she didn't even feel bad and was showing off the gifts the guy bought for her. That got me annoyed and I started raking for the chick. She too raked back. She said why should I be angry when her uncle came around to see her? An uncle who was just about 2 years older than me?
Pleeeaazzeee, don't give me that crap. I was sure it was one of her sugar daddies, or someone else she was dating behind my back.[/b]...
*sighs*
What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done?
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by vjsmiles: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
DanceVille:
[b]There was a day, I finished my Lectures for the day. Me and my babe then were walking along the road towards her hostel when a sleek Mazda car drove up to us and parked.
The man inside got down and called her name, before i knew what happened, my babe screamed his name ran into his arms and started plastering the guy with kisses right in my presence. I was shocked when the guy asked her who I was and she said "he is just a friend". The guy then insulted my ego by saying "young man, how are you doing? how are your studies?" I just stood there lke a fool, and she even got into the car with him without even the least regard for me. She turned and waved while the car zoomed off. When she came the following day, she didn't even feel bad and was showing off the gifts the guy bought for her. That got me annoyed and I started raking for the chick. She too raked back. She said why should I be angry when her uncle came around to see her? An uncle who was just about 2 years older than me?
Pleeeaazzeee, don't give me that crap. I was sure it was one of her sugar daddies, or someone else she was dating behind my back.[/b]...
*sighs*
What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done?
DaZion:
She said am an Irrelevant creature because I forgot to tell her happy B'day...

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by DaZion(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
She said am an Irrelevant creature because I forgot to tell her happy B'day...

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by estyvino(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
She cooked indomie without the spices, it had no taste and I refuse to continue after the first fork deep

Modified: tho she had Titus, fresh tomatoes and the likes, so she thought the spices is not needed, lolz
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Basildvalour(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
My girlfriend is always right, never does anything wrong, she is just perfect
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Mcowubaba: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
she deleted my PES 2015 4rm my laptop, because i was playing it while she was telling me her life stories..
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
she broke the screen of my laptop while i was watching Blue-film

Then i beat the hell out of her head, she is still on coma since thenembarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by lanicky(f): 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol @ Op's story.....u were a side guy...*if there's anything like dat* grin

Btw...mine was worse, I noticed he was seeing some1 else, nd that some1 else was my best friend. When I caught them in the act...hehehe! The crazy dude told me it's not what I think.....hehehe! embarassed grin
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by dharay99: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
she say mankind no fit fuçk.

Next tin was ds cry

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by iphanyiuma(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
She bit my left ball when I was getting head
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Truth24(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Toyota
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Young03(m): 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
D fool slept with my best friend 5tyms dan i slept wit her.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by mirexxx(f): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
worst thing?
erhmm he lied to me he was in town when he was not!
after taking my time to dress n all! mehn! the vexation i vexed that day ehn sad

not the worst thing sha cheesy
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Young03(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
D fool slept with my best friend 5tyms more dan i slept wit her.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by remsonik(f): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
I caught him shaming his ex among is friends and they were also hailing him for being a good womaniser. I broke up with him the next day!! Such guys have no respect for women
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by TrishaP(f): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Basildvalour:
My girlfriend is always right, never does anything wrong, she is just perfect

I'm glad you got yourself a robot.

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
she took away my semen and since then she had been threatening to use it against me if she catch me cheating on her
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Basildvalour(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm glad you got yourself a robot.
Yea, that's better and more reliable than all of them

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by spanzed(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
M here to read comments... smiley
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by seankafor(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
no sex no kissing. Just verbal expressions....
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Trut(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
She said I'm too hard in doing it, for 2 hours I dey nack her 1st round of akpako.

Though she said THANK YOU when I pore.

Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by Lovexme(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Keep the comments coming.

Only here to read stories as I've got none.
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by DaZion(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm...Y dnt u den cook...
estyvino:
She cooked indomie without the spices, it had no taste and I refuse to continue after the first fork deep

Modified: tho she had Titus, fresh tomatoes and the likes, so she thought the spices is not needed, lolz
Re: What's The Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done by pomide(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op.. Kindly Bleep her one last time...den dump her!
Am sorry you have to go down that route.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed: If It Was You, What Would You Have Done ? / You Want Virgins, Make Ur Choice.. / She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.