Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? (1214 Views)

Married Woman Who Had Oral With Man Severally Says She Don't Want Sex. See Why / Nigeria Girls Don't Av Anything To Offer Than Sex / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by kpelesmary(m): 1:54am On Oct 05, 2015
K
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Feranchek(m): 1:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Ajuju
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2015
She wants to be young,wild and free.

U shud do the same.

Go find out wat makes u happy, focus more on urself.

She doesn't have ur time, I bet there are 1001 ladies who will be willing to take her spot.

Stop sounding like a kid,grabs ur balls and give her some space.

MOVE, u are not a tree

3 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by lovely17(m): 2:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Young man simple interpretation you are a *SIDE MAGA * *SIDE CHICK *
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Adrianuw(m): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Sorry man, but she has probably lost interest in you for some reason or the other, my advice to you would be to move on and meet someone new that will take your mind off her.
But if you want to learn why she lost interest in you and some steps you can take to get her back, see my article on that

[url][/url]www.alphamalenaija.com/lost-your-girl-heres-how-to-get-her-back

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by donholy28(m): 2:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Some guys have eyes but they don't see...its obvious that she doesn't want to settle with u and she doesn't love u..quit

1 Like

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Roland17(m): 2:30am On Oct 05, 2015
At 31 I anticipate you should be experienced at deciphering emotions, she is not into you, does not sound like she was ever into you, the future of her emotions does not even sound encouraging..

You have not found a wife yet, if you force it, she would marry you out of pity and the rest of your life would be hell.

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by khassy(m): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2015
kpelesmary:
Good morning friends,
This my first time of writing here, but I feel I really needs some advise now because it seems am becoming so foolish and stupid. please any mistake in my sentence pleas I beg you pardon. This my first time in written my worries.
I meet this girl 1st of January this year, I ask her out and after about three months we started dating. But all through due to the fact that we both are engaged with work we only av time together Sunday's, but this same Sunday she finds it very difficult to come spend time with me, we quarreled iver it and she said she will change but all to no avail , I av propose to her , she accepted then but she just can't cool down and listen to me, we re planning to settle down next year. we re both graduate but she is 23 while am 31, the day I try to just go through her phone just for pictures she shouted and said is her pravacy but as for my phone is always open for her anytime, for this 10 months I av not going through her pics in her phone once. she av not used my pics as her Dp once but I can tell I av used her pics on my Dp for more than two months and more.
I love her and her family Very much. the last time I complained to her elder sister she was angry with me and said she don't want again that I talk to much, my friends and mum have called her to talk to her but she just don't want to change her attitude , she told my mum I nag to much and that I need attention too much, -and that o don't trust her. but I over heard something somehow that she told a friend that the fact that she is little taller than me is making her thinking of marrying me. But she told the woman she loves me but is just my height,. but if I ask her if my height or tribe is a problem she will say no. Over the past two months she have being saying she have not made up her mind to settle down with me, that she is still wat hung me generally.
I av being sick for days now. Just yesterday bring Sunday She came by 5:30pm by 5:58pm she said she wants to be going home. What even touched me she now told me no sex anymore till after marriage I ask her why!' she said is her decision, is kk by me if an to wait till after marriage but with this flirt attitude of her is it right she be the one to make the decision Her mum and I re in very good team even to the younger brother, her brother told the mum everything but the mum didn't say anything and said until she hears from us. In all her mum didn't say anything after her brother told the mum what she was doing. But she just don't behave well, she says words without reasoning the effect it plays in me. always cutting my calls in the name that she is busy, if we have a little misunderstanding the first thing she dose is to busy my calls.lies to me, the most painful part of it now is that I have prayed to God and gotten a go ahead sign with her but I feel she is just not ready to settle down. Though am still in my mum's house but I have my own room and space but for this 10months now she av not spent 3/4 hours with me once always busy and in hurry when she visit on Sunday. She hardly even create time for me on Sunday's last month was just once she visited me and she didn't spend up to an hour. Please am really confuse. Am sorry if my Setence is not as cool but I hope you guys can understand and advise me better.

all this long story on a Monday morning

get a job OP undecidedundecided
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by montezz(f): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Forget abt her and move on with ur lyf. Stop holding on 2 dust...she dsnt love u.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by czarr(m): 3:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Op,read what you wrote again,but this time imagine someone else wrote it grin

You deserve better.
Girls are always clingy when they are in love,she's supposed to be the one disturbing you!!
grin

3 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by linnyx: 3:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Still living in your mother's house and you want her to be comfortable when she comes around? Man go get yourself a house first and prove you can shelter a woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Ballmer: 4:03am On Oct 05, 2015
Loving is reciprocal. If you are wooing a girl and she not down or giving the same amount of attention or respect quit wasting your time on such a lady. I am sure you'd have ladies chasing you that you neglect because of this one. Quit wasting your time on girls that are not worth the hassle.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by TushAnn(f): 4:44am On Oct 05, 2015
linnyx:
Still living in your mother's house and you want her to be comfortable when she comes around? Man go get yourself a house first and prove you can shelter a woman.
seconded!

On second thoughts, Op, the writing is already clearly written on the wall yet you don't seem to see it or maybe your eye wear brassiere.
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by kpelesmary(m): 5:52am On Oct 05, 2015
K
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2015
wet in come be relationship without time?

1 Like

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by kpelesmary(m): 5:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Ok
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 05, 2015
What other proof do u need to know that this bae is so so done with you??

U knw what??wait till she's pregnant for another man and she tells u her stomach is just swollen that it isn't pregnancy.
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by 2dice(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2015
kpelesmary:
Good morning friends,
This my first time of writing here, but I feel I really needs some advise now because it seems am becoming so foolish and stupid. please any mistake in my sentence pleas I beg you pardon. This my first time in written my worries.
I meet this girl 1st of January this year, I ask her out and after about three months we started dating. But all through due to the fact that we both are engaged with work we only av time together Sunday's, but this same Sunday she finds it very difficult to come spend time with me, we quarreled iver it and she said she will change but all to no avail , I av propose to her , she accepted then but she just can't cool down and listen to me, we re planning to settle down next year. we re both graduate but she is 23 while am 31, the day I try to just go through her phone just for pictures she shouted and said is her pravacy but as for my phone is always open for her anytime, for this 10 months I av not going through her pics in her phone once. she av not used my pics as her Dp once but I can tell I av used her pics on my Dp for more than two months and more.
I love her and her family Very much. the last time I complained to her elder sister she was angry with me and said she don't want again that I talk to much, my friends and mum have called her to talk to her but she just don't want to change her attitude , she told my mum I nag to much and that I need attention too much, -and that o don't trust her. but I over heard something somehow that she told a friend that the fact that she is little taller than me is making her thinking of marrying me. But she told the woman she loves me but is just my height,. but if I ask her if my height or tribe is a problem she will say no. Over the past two months she have being saying she have not made up her mind to settle down with me, that she is still wat hung me generally.
I av being sick for days now. Just yesterday bring Sunday She came by 5:30pm by 5:58pm she said she wants to be going home. What even touched me she now told me no sex anymore till after marriage I ask her why!' she said is her decision, is kk by me if an to wait till after marriage but with this flirt attitude of her is it right she be the one to make the decision Her mum and I re in very good team even to the younger brother, her brother told the mum everything but the mum didn't say anything and said until she hears from us. In all her mum didn't say anything after her brother told the mum what she was doing. But she just don't behave well, she says words without reasoning the effect it plays in me. always cutting my calls in the name that she is busy, if we have a little misunderstanding the first thing she dose is to busy my calls.lies to me, the most painful part of it now is that I have prayed to God and gotten a go ahead sign with her but I feel she is just not ready to settle down. Though am still in my mum's house but I have my own room and space but for this 10months now she av not spent 3/4 hours with me once always busy and in hurry when she visit on Sunday. She hardly even create time for me on Sunday's last month was just once she visited me and she didn't spend up to an hour. Please am really confuse. Am sorry if my Setence is not as cool but I hope you guys can understand and advise me better.
U Don't need To be told
She doesn't love you
Seem like a Forced Relationship
She is 23 ..so her chance of getting married now is Slim
sorry to say ..she is just keeping you incase of incasity
She knows your Weakness
And she is using it as an advantage
My advice is
Hope you don't know her number off hand ...if u don't Good
Try to delete her/contact from your Memory
And Move on with your life
Trust me ..U deserve BETTER

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by obiak4(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2015
kpelesmary:
Thanks very much friends.
I just felt I should do more in getting her back before I let go.
Truly there re lots of girls out there that needs my attention.
Two heads is better than one.
gerat of here man @ 31 still ur eye no dey see do u need a pst to tell u
bro hustle hard get out of ur mum place
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by 2dice(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
What other proof do u need to know that this bae is so so done with you??

U knw what??wait till she's pregnant for another man and she tells u her stomach is just swollen that it isn't pregnancy.
u re funny
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by DrGroove(f): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2015
I like this girl for one thing

Not using your pictures for DP....Responsible girl!

then op,u are really too emotional and needy

makes you appear weak and believe me,ladies don't like attention-seeking men

Men love space,women love attention

so when a woman is seeking for space and a man is looking for attention....Everything is wrong!

Let her be! I thought you men brag that women are too cheap,desperate and numerous.Why are u forcing yourself on one?Pls stop disgracing Manhood

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by chi4ik4(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2015
u better pack your load now before u face the trauma I'm facing now. my own is d worst, just check my story (SHE DESTROYED MY HEART). she is playing games on you. my own babe now EX broke up with me two days ago because of another guy. I didn't even sleep with for two years and half we have been in a relationship. her family members are away of our relationship but at d end, she DESTROYED MY HEART. this is my number call me & I will advice properly. 08064883627

2 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2015
sɦɛ aɨռ't աօʀtɦ ʊ ʍaռ, ɦɛɨɢɦt ʀɛaʟʟʏ ɨʄ sɦɛ ɨsռ't ʄɛɛʟɨռɢ ɖ ʀɛʟatɨօռsɦɨք, sɦɛ sɦօʊʟɖ tɛʟʟ ʏa, I'ʍ 6ʄt8 aռɖ ɖօռ't ɢօt քʀօɮʟɛʍs աɦɛռ ɨt ċօʍɛs tօ ɖatɨռɢ.. sɦɛ ɢaʋɛ a ʄʟɨʍsʏ ɛxċʊsɛ ʝօʀ
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by AfroKnight: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Kpelesmary, chairman you no be small pikin. This lady is just 23. She thinks you are trying to trap her with marriage when she still wants to enjoy her life, have lots of fun and date other people. I think you should breakup and go for someone with a more settled mind. Don't let her get comfortable with her rudeness.

There are many better options in this world. Mature woman full everywhere. Don't settle for less.

1 Like

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by segzy0i(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
She s not ready 2 marry u shes just usin u to pass away the time dump her dnt tell her just dnt call her again wen she called dnt pik d call just ignore her for a while nd if she doesnr change just mive on wt ur life shes still small dia re many responsible lovin caring nd decent graduate out dia waitin to get a man dey wl cherish pls frd move on wt ur life nd do away wt her u wl see many love out dia if u need any advice pls send mail 2 my inbox

3 Likes

Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Fernandowski(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2015
yomi007k:
She wants to be young,wild and free.

U shud do the same.

Go find out wat makes u happy, focus more on urself.

She doesn't have ur time, I bet there are 1001 ladies who will be willing to take her spot.

Stop sounding like a kid,grabs ur balls and give her some space.

MOVE, u are not a tree
lolz...wiz khalifa thingz
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
The painful thing is that this Op must have spent lots of money on that bìtch. angry
Re: She Don't Av Time For Me, Should I Continue With The Relationship? by Roseey0(f): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2015
I kind of understand this babe.

She's young and not under any kind of pressure to marry right away. Why will marry a 31yr old that is so clingy, nags, still stays with parents and shez even taller than him

At this stage a babe has many option,confusion sets in. But to remain her best option you must up your game. Compliment in other aspects. Height is priority for some but they can let go if....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Is My Celebrity Crush - Nigerian Female Singer (photo) / Video- Kennu From Benin BANGING TAPE Released / Am Having Malaria :-( Come Take Care Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.