Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend (1045 Views)

My Girlfriend's Compliment After Sex Amuses Me. / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by laidian(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Listen to me,
Open your heart,
Value my words,
Easily digest my view.

Dearest Heartthrob,

Words flow laboriously from my pen courtesy the pain in my heart as i write this letter, the horrific pictures and videos buzzing from South Africa begged me to act precipitately in using our relationship to say no to xenophobic. I have utmost confidence in you that you will join me with maximum degree of understanding in the fight against xenophobia.

It is not a news that South Africans are attacking our Africans brothers and sisters most especially Nigerians. There are calls form concerned citizens to nationalise the South African companies in Nigeria, I sensed it will be too wicked of our government to do that and verily it will have aftermath effect on our economy as future investors will be scared. However, i think boycotting South Africa's companies products and services will send a strong signal to their brothers at home.

In protest, i have decided to stop buying South Africa's products and services for one year. Honey, i will not be sending you MTN recharge card for a year and my stern decision against SIM porting stands, i will stop paying your monthly DSTV subscription from May. Also, much as i vowed not to shop in any other malls except Shoprite, i urge you to stop patronizing them as i will not be responsible for any goodies from their stores.

My babe, i attached the pictures and videos of the attacks to justify my decision. Thanks for your co-operation.

Say no to xenophobia, I love you!

Yours Lovely,
Laidian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by whizbee(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Space booked
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by redcliff: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na wa o... chei. @d open letter and not the message

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by TrishaP(f): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
This xenophobic attack is gruesome. This has really affected alot of South Africa investment in other various African countries.

@topic, the babe is not supposed to be told. The patronizing would be less now. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by damseyl(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Too long
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by laidian(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
TrishaP:
This xenophobic attack is gruesome. This has really affected alot of South Africa investment in other various African countries.

They should have been punched here too.
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by laidian(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
damseyl:
Too long

You mean a year embargo?
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by Holywizard: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
wooow!!

How i wish i ve a real girl friend

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xenophobia is a serious issue such that _stupid tasteless jokes like this one shouldn't be made out of it.

_retarded.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dis country sef grin

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by laidian(m): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Blackett:
Xenophobia is a serious issue such that _stupid tasteless jokes like this one shouldn't be made out of it.

_retarded.

Lol, I know there are people that do not understand texts at first reading, re-reading my post before comment would have saved you atleats two things.

Even in the context of joke, i think my disapproval of the barbaric act is crystal clear.

If you like pour me acidic words, i will not cross the line of moral decorum because of your thinking parlance.

Thanks.
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by laidian(m): 2:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Holywizard:
wooow!!

How i wish i ve a real girl friend

So na fake be the ones wey dey ur hand? God dey watch in 456D
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2015
laidian:

Lol, I know there are people that do not understand texts at first reading, re-reading my post before comment would have saved you atleats two things.

Even in the context of joke, i think my disapproval of the barbaric act is crystal clear.

If you like pour me acidic words, i will not cross the line of moral decorum because of your thinking parlance.

Thanks.

~ That dude is a rretard ..
Brilliant write-up.. creative

1 Like

Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by modskiller(m): 2:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Make I occupy this space, who knows?
Re: Xenophobic: Letter To My Girlfriend by laidian(m): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ That dude is a rretard ..
Brilliant write-up.. creative

Thank you baba! I'm always open to constructive criticism.

(1) (Reply)

Categorise This Kind Of Love / I Am Single, Not Dating And Want To Be Alone... Why Do They Think I Am Gay? / For The Ladies Please!!! True Response Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.