Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? (4733 Views)

A Guest Of 'nairaland/romanceland' Since 2008 Today A Member / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / Hottest Couples On Nairaland (romanceland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha

You didn't spell anything correctly. No one will be able to decipher what you wrote. The only thing I could make out of the first three words which is aah ii fi is If person chop palm kernel. . . . .

Wetin you be wan write?? E no let you talk again?? grin
Do not go hunting for squirrel while you
have an elephant as a catch! Oga learn your language na grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Abeg, who be d mod wey jail dem? i go like bribe amu make she no release dem for life
what makes u so sure that d mod is she grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Do not go hunting for squirrel while you
have an elephant as a catch! Oga learn your language na grin
cheesycheesycheesy

You no write am well at all grin

See you undecided I'm yet to see someone who's better than me when it comes to reading and writing Esan. grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesycheesycheesy

You no write am well at all grin

See you undecided I'm yet to see someone who's better than me when it comes to reading and writing Esan. grin
Boss even when you write Iranu Abasha (senseless rubbish) for Yoruba, I go still struggle to decipher am grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Boss even when you write Iranu Abasha (senseless rubbish) for Yoruba, I go still struggle to decipher am grin grin grin
What you wrote was more than senseless rubbish gringrin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
What you wrote was more than senseless rubbish gringrin
Guy if I literally translate some of the things you say, you sef go cry grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Guy if I literally translate some of the things you say, you sef go cry grin grin grin
gringringrin

No talk6am like that like say I no dey try at all. gringrin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
gringringrin

No talk6am like that like say I no dey try at all. gringrin
And the worst be say even when you wan abuse me, you turn back dey abuse yourself grin grin grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
And the worst be say even when you wan abuse me, you turn back dey abuse yourself grin grin grin
Hahahahahaha

I no believe this part. grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahaha

I no believe this part. grin
I don tell you o grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
I don tell you o grin
Ok. I go dey use Google translate from now on before posting. ; D
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by KingTom(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ok. I go dey use Google translate from now on before posting. grin
Better grin
Re: Who And Who Won The Current Mr And Mrs Nairaland/romanceland? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Na the 1st person wey go make God lie be that angry
issokay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ Guys Please Stop Sending Me Emails / How To Achieved 500k Wedding Expenses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.