Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose (17144 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo / My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice –fayose / Asking For Forgiveness Not Cowardice-fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Ossaifamous(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
if only those lawmakers can just let peace to reign
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by nortcentrallord(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
I think there is freedom of speech and association in Nigeria and even during the US presidential elections, a lot of fighting dirty is involved but after the elections, all work together in good to move the country forward? Why is that of Nigeria different? I think the very essence of politics and democratic elections entails all that so why trying to scuttle democratic process using the tools of democracy?
On this same forum people were calling GEJ and buhari all sorts of names and yetsome of these people here now support the actions going on in Ekiti. Smh for this country.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by sheyflixy1(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm,another fake news about Gov Fayose,@Op may God help you.I live in Ekiti and I knw what is going on here,so you shouldn't make Fayose story headline just because people are enjoying your fake news.

1 Like

Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by temitemi1(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!! grin grin grin
dickrider:

Oloriburuku robot. Not every ones life is miserable like yours and your hopeless family. Keep shouting his name as your role model while his children enjoys all the loot abroad. Gej and fayose don't even know you exist . Find something doing so you can feed your dying parents. Ashiere
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by temitemi1(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Close those ur brown teeth jaree tongue tongue
MzJackBaueress:
grin grin grin
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
After beatin judge nd usin 7 lawmaker against 19
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by folabayo1(f): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

EXACTLY, A MAN SHOULDNT BE SWAYED EASILY BY TIDES, BEEN A MAN IS NOT ABOUT HOW BIG YOUR BLOKOS IS, BUT HOW BIG YOUR HEART AND GUTS IS
smiley
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Ossaifamous(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!! grin grin grin
I follow u jare I don't know how them being our Hero, make headache worry some ppl

1 Like

Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Psyrus(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Is he a comedian? Seriously I dont know him #walahi
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by ibknaanii(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2015
4giveness My Foot, after begging 4 forgiveness and the APC lawmakers still make a move 4 impeachment, so u expect the guy to sit back and pray his plead work Don't let us deceive ourselves, this will continue till handing over day, and that is d day a WINNER will emerge.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by AngelNnedinso: 10:24am On Apr 20, 2015
the way e deh use God's name for e useless speech, me i no lik am. No try mek i join dis guy break crush bottle 4 ur head
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Ofornaira: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2015
HisMajesty1:
This man's tactics is just so annoying. After rigging, using thugs to intimidate judges and so on. Jonathan lost and you turn around to beg for forgiveness, not forgetting the mad advertorials you sponsored against Buhari. This man has to go to jail.
You see the problem with you guy. Simply because he wants peace to reign in the state, you people went on to talk rubbish in the air. You and your kind can do your worst. He has spoken, he is not afraid of anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by BarrAyombo(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Its difficult for leopard to change its skin. Personally, i don't have faith in this Fayose's apology given his antecedent and pedigree. I'll simply keep my fingers crossed and see how long this self-acclaimed repentance last.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Mogidi: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2015
I follow Jonathan in and out of office. Jonathan gave up for survival of Nigeria. Jonathan prevented the prophecy that Nigeria would break up in 2015.

Fayose is always right, a philosopher if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by spako4(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2015
No peace for the wicked.
I pity Ekiti state since you came in as d governor, peace has disappeared from d state.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Nig4Greatness: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Trailblazer1:
APC is just a distraction to Fayose.

If election is conducted 10 times in Ekiti Fayose will win it 10 times

Even if buhari should contest against Fayose in Ekiti, Fayose will still emerge victorious.

Fayose is simply the peoples choice.

Forget those disgruntled APC law makers who couldn't even win a reelection to the house but wants to destroy Ekiti before the expiration of their tenure by May 29
.....So who's talking about election here that was conducted almost a year ago?.so because he won an election now,he is now above the law and can not be checkmated.I said earlier that this guy doesn't know anything about politics.is better he let this people impeach him now and head straight to court for nullification of that impeachment when Gej is still in power because technically,he's just wasting his own time by not allowing those lawmakers to sit.few days to May 29th,he would be impeached and when the new government takes over,that's the end.he just has to act fast now rather than causing confusion and inciting violence all over the state.those drivers and okada riders only recognize and associate with the govt of the day.the same way they did for Fayemi is what they are doing to him now.that is politics.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Nig4Greatness: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2015
ibknaanii:
4giveness My Foot, after begging 4 forgiveness and the APC lawmakers still make a move 4 impeachment, so u expect the guy to sit back and pray his plead work Don't let us deceive ourselves, this will continue till handing over day, and that is d day a WINNER will emerge.
.......you know nothing about politics..He knows the impeachment threat is real but he decided to choose the wrong approach.why not allowing the lawmakers write the judge and allow the judge set up the panel.he only need to go their to clear himself just like the Nasarawa governor did.if all that,they are not satisfied,then Nigerian will know who to blame not to start inciting people all over the place and keep saying is all because of election that was conducted almost a year ago.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by ransomed: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Forgive him please, but, do your constitutional duty of the impeachment process completion.
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by Isangad1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
#Fayose my role model
Re: My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice - Fayose by abbasbo003(m): 1:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Princess042:

You and this your fayose guy
Yes he his in ur family...idiot.[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos / COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.