Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos (17148 Views)

Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Receives John Nnia Nwodo In Abuja (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Xposer: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar pictured as he was being presented with his National Identity Card by representatives of the director-general of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) led by Abdulhamid Umar -at his residence in Yola, Adamamwa state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/fomer-vp-atiku-abubakar-receives-his.html

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by CastedDude: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
if Atiku does not go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Atiku ...d sign of a boss

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by koma1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
When will they start giving ordinary Nigerians? I registered about a year ago and am yet to receive mine

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Sunnypar(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
It's over a year since this National I.d card was done, I was told they would send a message to us. LASARA started beofe the Federal National I.d card and the issuing of LASARA I.d card is ongoing.... National I.d card is taking longer than expected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by tolexy007(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by YCT: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
okay
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by dguizman(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
I registered @ alausa ikeja like 3 yrs ago but I've misplaced the slip that was giving to me,can I still claim mine if @ all it is ready?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is the National ID card for only politicians? I registered for mine at Ughelli since 2013, and up till this moment, I've been moving around with the near-useless temporary slip.

May God help this our country.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by ucnwafor(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
How will this trash make FP bikonu!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by NotNairalandi(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
I hope they will bring my own card at my residence too in OWerri....

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by bestman09(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Fongido(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is this news?? what's so special about him getting ID card? is he not a human being or is he not a Nigerian and supposed to have national ID card? Please God deliver black people from mental slavery. This is on front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
NIMC are high on weed to give Atiku his Card before me that did early last year.

#Baba Must Hear This injustice When He Returns From Vacaction.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by gsparks01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
hope to see cameras at my place too when I get mine
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Odeyinigbin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
koma1:
When will they start giving ordinary Nigerians? I registered about a year ago and am yet to receive mine
Ur full name and detail pls
And wait for d representatives from bring urs for u.
Some Pple Neva reach anywhere, dem go dey jealous.
You don't compare ursef wit a Turaki of Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
Is the National ID card for only politicians? I registered for mine at Ughelli since 2013, and up till this moment, I've been moving around with the near-useless temporary slip.

May God help this our country.
Same here ooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by NaLaugh: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't get it. Haven't Nigerians been getting national ID cards for a long time now?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Gibbrous: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
When are they bringing mine because I'm ready for the selfie too
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Gabaleve(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rubbish....doesnt he have legs...i nor blame am,na d man wey deliver am i blame
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by O8152051232(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
l registered since 2014 and I'm yet to see the card let alone collecting it. This is injustice.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by abdulrahaman2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sunnypar:
It's over a year since this National I.d card was done, I was told they would send a message to us. LASARA started beofe the Federal National I.d card and the issuing of LASARA I.d card is ongoing.... National I.d card is taking longer than expected.
where can i collect the lasara ID card
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by thefakestan: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
When will they bring mine to my house please?

ThefakeStan
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by olayinkaj2(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
When will mine be ready since 2013 na wa o.....Everything in this country is just in a sorry state. After registering for National ID, voters card, lasrra card, i still don't have any of them. God is watching them.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Sunnypar(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
abdulrahaman2:
where can i collect the lasara ID card
Where did you do your registration?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Sunnypar(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
olayinkaj2:
When will mine be ready since 2013 na wa o.....Everything in this country is just in a sorry state. After registering for National ID, voters card, lasrra card, i still don't have any of them. God is watching them.....
Lasrra is out. Go to where you registered.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by O8152051232(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
I registered for this National Identity Card 3 years ago but I'm yet to see the card let alone collecting it. All fingers are not equal but they should also know that no one is useless.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by funshwo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Xposer:
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar pictured as he was being presented with his National Identity Card by representatives of the director-general of the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) led by Abdulhamid Umar -at his residence in Yola, Adamamwa state.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/fomer-vp-atiku-abubakar-receives-his.html

Govt. of favourism, what stops them from making national ID available to every Nigeria at the door step to his birth.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by Revolva(m): 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
na only dem dey first collect national ID..i wonder if they need it or use it for their transaction ....we the massses don de wait till jesus go come
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives His National I.D Card In His Yola Residence. Photos by nicecash: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
koma1:

wen u are complaining abt one year ago, i registered in Jan 2013 and got mine last month

keep waiting, na naija we dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COAS Buratai Breaks Fast With Troops / As President Buhari Departs South East / Shekarau Submits Nomiation Form Battle For Kwankwaso Seat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.