Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? (738 Views)

Curvy Lady Wants You To Play Tennis With Her (Photos) / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by argon500: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2015
This might sound weird but it is reality. To some, they always love to get down (S*x) with their partner only in their room/premises( Home) most especially guys while some like to play away, their partners place(most especially ladies). The last is neutral ground. It is mostly friend's place, hotel or guest house.

As for me, I always like neutral ground cos i love to keep clean record from the area parole.. How about you?
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by falconey(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2015
my away exceed my home in my sex career.
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by kodded(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2015
u j esuene stadium
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Away is cool smiley
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by cutepaul(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2015
it depends sha
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by 7footre(m): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
I like 1st leg to be in ma backyard(home) subsequent matches can go down anywhere

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by Burlah4u2c(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Away ni o.....Girls have privacy in their homes than guys...In guys home, its during first half ur nonsense lousy friend will.come visiting.. u r done for especially when the lady's shoe/sandal is at ur door...#team pack shoes in_lock ur door and switch off ur phone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by tpiadotcom: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Op are you male or female?

You said you broke up with your boyfriend on one of your threads.

I see you carefully worded your post to make it obtuse.
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by demmy0325(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by argon500: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Op are you male or female?

You said you broke up with your boyfriend on one of your threads.

I see you carefully worded your post to make it obtuse.

And what does Neutral ground means to you Mr Obtuse?
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by tpiadotcom: 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Are you male or female?
Re: Where Do You Like To Play Your Match? Home/away/neutral Ground? by hottest111: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2015
I always play my match in STAMFORD BRIDGE grin

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Going To Do?? / Mind Blowing Relationship Tips / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.