Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

“I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega (19776 Views)

Apc Denies Plotting With Judiciary To Remove Fayose / Tinubu Denies Plotting Atiku, PDP Mega-party Alliance / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by bvibesblogger: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
Former Niger Delta Affairs, Elder Godsday Orubebe has denied reports his protests against INEC chairman,Jega at the presidential result collation centre ,was a deliberate attempt to cause chaos to pave way for Jega’s abduction and trigger national violence. Reacting, he told Leadership.ng

“I am shocked. In fact, am still wondering why I will ever consider conniving with friends and other party stalwarts to foment national violence that will in turn fall on children, women and youths as falsely speculated to the detriment of the unity and peace of our great nation. I am an advocate of peace. This was why I was in the forefront to anchor the celebrated ceasefire with Niger Delta ex- militants to usher in peace to the once restive region. I cannot afford to sacrifice national unity and peace on the platter of power.”

Orubebe insisted, count me out of any plot to abduct Jega. I am too discipline to stoop that low. I have never thought of that and to this effect, I want to tell Nigerians and the world at large that the circulated story is not only slanderous, liberious but a disparaging defamatory otherwise salacious material against my personality and a cheap strategy to sale their papers’.‘I have directed my lawyer to write ThisDay and stop them from henceforth, desist from further publishing and misleading Nigerians. Orubebe further accused the paper of flouting the ethics of balance reportage , saying it in clear terms that ‘I was never called nor SMS as they claim.’

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/04/i-am-too-disciplined-to-stoop-so-low-orubebe-denies-plotting-to-kidnap-jega/

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
The action of Orubebe at the INEC collation shows the height of indiscipline of a man that claims to be an elder (abi na pastor) in a church.

85 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by TRADELYN: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2015
I will not be surprised if he defects to the APC. undecided

You are forgiven. Go and sin no more.

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
See face grin mr orubobo in jega's voice, u are a statesman

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Chartey(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
ok
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by egift(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2015
How does barking on National TV amount proves he is Disciplined or worth emulating.

44 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by cemefor(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The action of Orubebe at the INEC collation shows the height of indiscipline of a man that claims to be an elder (abi na pastor) in a church.

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by xavier0327(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Disciplined indeed! !!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by donstevico(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
OK............

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Tvegas(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe is the perfect definition of Indiscipline...... grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by mygee2(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
these days lazy journalist lack stories after D election so i see false stories day by day from jega abduction to 2trillion campaign monie ...

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by iykebesbt1(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Then the word discipline has lost its value..

28 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by henchamb(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
Using orubebe and discipline in the same sentence equals irony

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe claiming to be disciplined is like madueke claiming she's not going to jail

37 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Mamaflex(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Huh! Did I hear(read) him say "disciplined"? shocked

Nor be only disciplined, Na disciplinary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by omenka(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2015
The words "discipline" and Orubebe shouldn't exist in the same article, let alone sentence.

Even that picture alone speaks mountains of how "disciplined" he is.

25 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too disciplined? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Day169: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2015
If you google "Infantile Tantrum", you'll find this elder's picture right next to it!

8 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Discipline must have gotten a new meaning.

9 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by jamace(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Call him whatever name you like, Orubebe made his point, and that led to change of mind by INEC to investigate the Rivers election.
Why should Rivers election be investigated when same complaint about almajiri voters in the North was swept under the carpet by INEC?

Please, you people should leave Orubebe alone. He has done what a man should do. Don't betray him like Okonkwo was betrayed by his people in the book, Things Fall Apart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by onosprince(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
[size=20pt]Provide evidence or shut up.[/size]

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by bennydaniel403: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg...............

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oga, I beg to disagree..A man that can descend as "low" as you did on national TV can do anything Sir.

You are an embarrassment to yourself , your family and everything you represent hence history will never be kind to you undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by folabayo1(f): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe the troublemaker grin
Me I like to call him orubaybay cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by dustydee: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
bvibesblogger:

Orubebe insisted, count me out of any plot to abduct Jega. I am too discipline to stoop that low.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
This man doesn't know the full meaning of " to stoop so low" after the show of shame at INEC collation center.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Haykay80(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubaebae literally mean an act destruction in china grin

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Intendy: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
The man doesn't know the meaning of discipline cause if he knew he wouldn't be barking while result was being announced

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am I dreaming?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by lekikosky(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Dabotorudima Emerges The Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly [PICS] / Everybody Is A Thief Except Buhari And His Supporters - Dele Momodu / Buhari Administration Fifth Anniversary Factsheet (may 2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.