Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

“I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega (19853 Views)

Apc Denies Plotting With Judiciary To Remove Fayose / Tinubu Denies Plotting Atiku, PDP Mega-party Alliance / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Mitsurugi(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
What? shocked forget the kidnap plot, taking the past three weeks or so into cognizance can Orubebe really say he fully understands the term "stooping so low" grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by san316(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahahaha. Disciplined. My butt!!!

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by otemanuduno: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
L grin L
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by DrMuzoic: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
The attached pics though
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by kendrick9(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamace:
Call him whatever name you like, Orubebe made his point, and that led to change of mind by INEC to investigate the Rivers election.
Why should Rivers election be investigated when same complaint about almajiri voters in the North was swept under the carpet by INEC?

Please, you people should leave Orubebe alone. He has done what a man should do. Don't betray him like Okonkwo was betrayed by his people in the book, Things Fall Apart.
this.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by KUNZEH(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
dindirin
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by laidian(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmmm! Highly disciplined!

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Cadamlk: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Isn't this man funny?You can't scoop so low?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by otemanuduno: 1:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
mygee2:
these days lazy journalist lack stories after D election so i see false stories day by day from jega abduction to 2trillion campaign monie ...

True stories are False to TANOIDS. Just like they said Fayose rigging tape isn't real until Saharareporters vex play the audio and the same way they said GEJ is not doling out dollars until PDP in Ogun started fighting each other in order to get their own share from the PDP State Secretary. See the pix below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
How low is sitting on the floor ?

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by spencekat(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
I once told an APC supporter that Orubebe acted on impulse. The man couldn't believe that GEJ was losing. Infact,he was overwhelmed with the anticipated loss.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by gulfer: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimy mouth, yuk. I pity his girlfriend; despite all the money he has embarassed embarassed
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
after pulling a tantrum on national tv, the guys is still claiming that he is disciplined.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by dammytosh: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Disciplined to seat on the floor. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lots of people will find that difficult to believe
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by hotwax: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Disciplined? Then Osama bin laden is born again christian
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
prof1990:
Orubebe claiming to be disciplined is like madueke claiming she's not going to jail

True talk, hahaha...... grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Have this

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by josh21: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=jamace post=32918606]Call him whatever name you like, Orubebe made his point, and that led to change of mind by INEC to investigate the Rivers election.
Why should Rivers election be investigated when same complaint about almajiri voters in the North was swept under the carpet by INEC?

Please, you people should leave Orubebe alone. He has done what a man should do. Don't betray him like Okonkwo was betrayed by his people in the book, Things Fall Apart.[/God bless you.Iam happy we still have a right thinking Nigerian like you.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by timunstopable: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol just look at this

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Lanspower(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamace:
Call him whatever name you like, Orubebe made his point, and that led to change of mind by INEC to investigate the Rivers election.

Please, you people should leave Orubebe alone. He has done what a man should do. Don't betray him like Okonkwo was betrayed by his people in the book, Things Fall Apart.
Goat!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by gebest: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tor
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by mu2sa2: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
When this guy kept saying Jega should not answer his rantings there at the ncc collation centre I knew something was amiss. Good jega didn't buy into their antics. lf jega had suspended the result announcement that day as orubebe & co had wanted the story of 2015 presidential election wouldn't probably have been different from that of june 12, 1993 election debacle.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Pamcrest(f): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe, U are indisciplined. U are uncultured. U are rambunctious. And U are very capable of kidnapping Jega! Thank God for tv crew around, who knows. grin
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by jamace(m): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lanspower:

Goat!!!
Oh, I just know your name. Please keep off this forum, here is not a grazing land. cheesy

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Pebcak: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Too disciplined really after his show of shame and public disgrace he's using this adjective hunmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by amygaezy: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
foolish man an hiz orubebic mannner..just freakz me out

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by spako4(m): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
which discipline?
Political thug in corporate suit.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by queensmith: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
That photo!!! The photo!!! lmfao!

why did you do this!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by yusufbida(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamace:

You must b one of his son on nairaland hide ur identity all ds while bt if contrary why must you b backing a DRUNKER dat want to cause embarassment to our dear country.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by julybaba(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is safe, to over estimate orubebe. A man like him, who has enough energy to cause national panic, is more dangerous than H-Bomb

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by mzpetite(f): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
did he just say disciplined shocked oh I see, na act of discipline he display the other day grin

btw, am sure jega use style cover una dat day, he didn't say everyth dat happened just say we won't see u guys as been too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Dabotorudima Emerges The Speaker Of Rivers State House Of Assembly [PICS] / Yinka Bode-George Shares Amazing Photos / Muhammadu Buhari Speaks With Alpha Conde, Chairman Of African Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.