Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

“I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega (19765 Views)

Apc Denies Plotting With Judiciary To Remove Fayose / Tinubu Denies Plotting Atiku, PDP Mega-party Alliance / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by nairaman66(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
I need to notify Oxford dictionary.. Discipline now has a new meaning!

Nigeria... Haba!! Orubebe.. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by GraceInUSA: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
sure he isn't. he didn't stoop so low when he fooled himself in the world's eyes. I believe him.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by amnesty7: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Can you see raw hatred in the man's face? Our prayers had been answered, trouble makers failed. He had been put to shame by Jega and he will ever remain a villain.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by nobeku: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are you in need of a well drilled water borehole with a good Aquifer capacity?Then give us a call on 07038039101;08062771167...We are professional water engineers with expertise on water logged boreholes...Our headquaters is domiciled in Abuja but,then,our services takes us to all parts of the Nigerian nation..Give us a call if you need a borehole today in your house,your church,your office,school etc and be rest assured that your utmost satisfaction is our command...
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by 14DUI(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin Hahahaha, this orubebe na confirm joker, that mean the word "decipline" has change meaning.....
Jega, pls the man has started o, we need parmanent cure to his symptons..

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by ziccoit: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
May be the guy is talking about undisplined as defined by Urban dictionary. Lol!
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Bowaley17(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
That stupid¡ty you displayed at the INEC Coalition centre while the whole world is watching is enough to show how indisciplined you are...
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by elenewton1: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
dis orubebe idiot na waste of sperm ..
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by xreal: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you were disciplined, you wouldn't embarrass yourself and the people you represent on that faithful day.

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by deletrue: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
If not apc's making who then? Apc is the on political party that is built on propaganda and the only evil plotters.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Adeyinka12(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I beg who have jegaquin capsule
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by hush15: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The action of Orubebe at the INEC collation shows the height of indiscipline of a man that claims to be an elder (abi na pastor) in a church.

a stupid comment this is. what undisciplined are you talking about. is it the same indispline that Rochas implored when he tore up result sheets in Imo or beating up a reporter by his security aides.

lol,

oh, it is the gross indiscipline of a man that defile our constitution by not tidying his certificates and presenting before coming to contest or when jagaban was calling Jonathan a mad man at a campaign in going state
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Cyprus24(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
ORubebe my Rolemodel
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by wallex1983(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
A. Very disciplined man indeed!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by gbassa: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Don't expect miracle when I assume office means no development when I assume office.
Yes this statement is true because APC took power by force with huge debts both Local and International plus Arab league. All Nigeria money will just go like that in two to three years before stabilization in government.
The change we shouted for has come, we Nigerians will shout in another tone in a very short while, just watch the file in parts as jega announces the results in parts. I laugh Nigerians.

omenka:
The words "discipline" and Orubebe shouldn't exist in the same article, let alone sentence.

Even that picture alone speaks mountains of how "disciplined" he is.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
hush15:

a stupid comment this is. what undisciplined are you talking about. is it the same indispline that Rochas implored when he tore up result sheets in Imo or beating up a reporter by his security aides.

lol,

oh, it is the gross indiscipline of a man that defile our constitution by not tidying his certificates and presenting before coming to contest or when jagaban was calling Jonathan a mad man at a campaign in going state
Did you see Rochas Okorocha beat any person up?
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by ayoromer: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe wil not kidnap jag for wat it was gej dat make jag who he is but he gang up against him it was clear dat d alamajiri gej build school for removed them on d street frm door to door begging was use against him orubebe is an educated man not whose cow reares in d bush.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by ayoromer: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Apc wil be wrost than Pdp because all d corrupt members in Pdp went to Apc,Apc is not form by young blood by dsame corrupt leaders in pdp because they want to be in power til grave time civil service has retiring age let politicians also hav retiring age so dat people like buhari n obj wil go n rest.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by deebrain(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Im kinda lost.

Somebody, please define DISCIPLINE for me...
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yes, Orubrbr is highly disciplined. Problems is he can't control his inert indiscipline. He is, to me, a man of unstable character. I don't go near people like him. He shamed Nigeria at the INEC collation centre.
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Ibman: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
This orubebe (noise maker) kept insisting that day dat Jega must go to his ofis because it was part of d plan.....nigerians are not fulls
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by bayulala(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orubebe did I hear you say "too discipline"
So don't
know you've lost your reputation that day you rubebe in front of Prof.Jega.
Go and "rest in peace" according to PEJ
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by barnacle: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
all my life have been glued to all the news channels,i neva knew him but now i know him after he stooped so "low" to question jegas intergrity.jega decided to move him to the space between his shoe sole and the ground
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by Humblesam(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
If I hear "discipline" again from this man mouth ehh!
I go commit murder....
Arubebe,you're warned...
Re: “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega by smudge2079(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2015
But u stooped so low and embarrassed ur entire family while d whole world watched.... How low can you stoop again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Insists On Nationwide Strike Monday / JPMorgan’s Role in Nigerian Oil Deal Has Come Back To Haunt It - New York Times / Buhari Proclaims Ninth National Assembly. First Session To Hold On June 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.