Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist (3635 Views)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2015
It is not hate, it is more like fear!

Empiree:
Who thought you to hate?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 12:38am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=teeowl post=33010145]
I feel bad when I see my barber and he greets me with the look of - "what did I do that you don't come to my shop anymore". And I feel bad when my friend calls me and he complains that I am no longer hanging out with him or communicating with him anymore....
Of-course!. You have no legitimate reason to do that. This is not healthy at all. Just because you heard information or see silly things on TV doesn't give liberty to do this. You know you just failed Jesus that you worship. Your Bible says

"Proof all things and hold fast to which is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21) Am I right?

What if Jesus that you worship returns today and hears this story?. One of the commandments that good christian must uphold is "love your neighbor". But you did the opposite. This is sad.

If you were me, with all the news coming out about how some muslims are getting brainwashed and committing crimes in the name of Islam, you would be afraid of moving too close to Muslims. I bolded the word too close to muslims!
No dear brother. Empir.ee investigates news because Quran admonishes him to verify information before making decision. It says:

"O you who have believed, if there comes to you a disobedient one with information, investigate, lest you harm a people out of ignorance and become, over what you have done, regretful ." Quran 49:6

Try to ponder over this verse of Qur'an, you should notice that you are guilty of your friend and barber. Now, will you reconsider and reconcile with them?

Mutallab looks like the kind of guy that I would be friends with... but look what he did and where he ended up.
Bro, all the secrets deliberately concealed shall be revealed by Him who created ALL THINGS.

It is not hate, it is more like FEAR!
Lol...how many believe this?

If I understand that it's "fear", your friend and barber see you as l*natic. They would think a spell was cast on you or something or simply care less and move on. I doubt they think you 'fear' of them. You said just now that your barber's look was pathetic because he seems innocent. Correct?

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Ifeann(f): 6:12am On Apr 23, 2015
dolphinheart:

This ur posts just butress my points earlier.

Instead of the thread being a place where some ones learns some truth , it quickly Turns to a place full of counter attack, counter accusation and abuse, and after while it gets moved to section you can't comment in.

Why does the bible come in during Islamic discussion. Is to butress the fact that the bible potray violence just as the quran?
Or to say the qoran does not portray violence.?

Why do you qoute the bible anyway, since you say the scripture is corrupted?

Are the verses you quoted from the original words that allah gave to the isrealites before some other parts become adterated ?

Thanks for noticing this.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by true2god: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=33010463][/quote]"Proof all things and hold fast to which
is good" (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

The above quote caught my attention. It is funny you are quoting Paul, the apostles, that muslims learn to hate. Are muslims confused or what?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by true2god: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2015
Empiree:
So basically, @underlined is what u intend to achieve like other bigots?. Guess what?, i got bad news for you.
No one is trying to achieve anything unreasonable here but only trying to tell you that islam is an evil and backward religion in all ramification. The foundation of islam alone is an enough proof the it is a lying and a bloodthirsty religiom.

The longeest and the bloodiest real estate war in world history is still technically raging bw the sunnis and the shia muslims. You know the history so i need not repeat myself.

The fact remains that 90% of muslims are ignorant of the lifestyle of mohammed and the bloody history of islam right from its inceptions. Among all the major religions of the world, islam is the only religion that was started and sustained via bloodletting and institutionalized oppressions of 'infidels', from the time of mohammed to the time of Abkr till this present age and time.

Among all religious books of the world, the unholy quran is the only book that promote enmity, hatred and bigotry againsg the Jews, christians and non-muslims in general.

You can deny as usual but the facts and history cannot be erased by your type. As a matter of moral responsibility, we will continue to write and speak the truth about islam and its evil ideology. You can as well continue to defend evil, but the lies and evil of islam will not last more longer with the advent of modern communication system.

For now, cos of the internet, we are free from murderous islamic blasphemy laws.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by dolphinheart(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=33001796][/quote]

The first part of ur reply had the hairs at the back of my neck standing up, I'm trully sorry if I've offended you.
As to my questions , ill ask another Muslim far far away from my body

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Pastor Odukoya Finds New Wife Four Years After Bimbo’s Death In Crash / Boko Haram Kill Children Of Ex-Boko Haram Member For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.