Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist (3641 Views)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Ifeann(f): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzNelly:
Abuamam, we're waiting.
*grabs popcorn* cheesy cheesy

Abuamam refuses to answer because he knows Mohammed did some nasty things he doesn't want to admit. . One thing about abuamam is that he is not quick to insult like his muslim brothers. But later on he and his Islamic colleagues will claim that they have refuted these questions.

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by basilico: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abuamam:

Waiting for what? I have no interest in engaging her in her foolishness. I merely pointed out her technique in the op.

If you are referring to her set of 'questions', this is the 3rd time (to my knowledge) that she is posting them on NL alone. We have answered them before. I refuse to continue this dumb game.

Abuaman Your prophet scolded pagan gods including al Manat Al Uzza and Al lat from 610 AD till the hijra in 622 AD. He ran away because the Meccans got tired of him and wanted to kill him .
Then he moved to Medina and started his life career of robbing and murdering. If those Meccans had murdered him there would be no Islam today.
Its a miracle that a cult with 300 m dead today is still alive. And with a billion plus followers. miracle of islam

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by kindredspirit(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ifeann, could you provide/quote the verses in the Quran and Hadiths alongside the questions that you posed to @abuamam? I'm sure you must have interpreted them out of context because those were some serious allegations against a man billions of people hold so dear. Among them are millions of intellectuals, Lawyers, Doctors, professionals etc who are devout Muslims. If they were true, surely the stature of prophet Mohammed as a prophet would have diminished in the eyes of his faithfuls all these centuries. Waiting.

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

Abuaman Your prophet scolded pagan gods including al Manat Al Uzza and Al lat from 610 AD till the hijra in 622 AD. He ran away because the Meccans got tired of him and wanted to kill him .
Then he moved to Medina and started his life career of robbing and murdering. If those Meccans had murdered him there would be no Islam today.
Its a miracle that a cult with 300 m dead today is still alive. And with a billion plus followers. miracle of islam

It's abuamam; not abuaman if you want me to see your mentions.

You are totally free to hold whatever beliefs you cherish.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Ifeann(f): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
kindredspirit:
Ifeann, could you provide/quote the verses in the Quran and Hadiths alongside the questions that you posed to @abuamam? I'm sure you must have interpreted them out of context because those were some serious allegations against a man billions of people hold so dear. Among them are millions of intellectuals, Lawyers, Doctors, professionals etc who are devout Muslims. If they were true, surely the stature of prophet Mohammed as a prophet would have diminished in the eyes of his faithfuls all these centuries. Waiting.

Read my past posts (which have not been deleted) and learn more, u will have the benefit of seeing Muslims attempts at explaining the events/commands and also their miserable defense for Mohammed as well as choice insults.

Please read through my past posts or follow me on nairaland if u can. I always post the verses. Besides the muslim did not deny the allegations because he knows the information is all there in the quran and hadiths and I have posted them previously.

And I want to point out to you that devout Muslims are the jihadists and extremists who know the commands in the quran and hadiths

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Etc

AND not the moderate muslim lawyer or banker who recites the quran in 7th century classical Arabic without knowing what it means or who knows the classical Arabic or English translation but living in denial of what Islamic allah wants of him.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by HaroldFinch(m): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ifeann:

Read my past posts (which have not been deleted) and learn more, u will have the benefit of seeing Muslims attempts at explaining the events/commands and also their miserable defense for Mohammed as well as choice insults.

Please read through my past posts or follow me on nairaland if u can. I always post the verses. Besides the muslim did not deny the allegations because he knows the information is all there in the quran and hadiths and I have posted them previously.

And I want to point out to you that devout Muslims are the jihadists and extremists who know the commands in the quran and hadiths

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Bukhari 2:24: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Etc

AND not the moderate muslim lawyer or banker who recites the quran in 7th century classical Arabic without knowing what it means or who knows the classical Arabic or English translation but living in denial of what Islamic allah wants of him.

There are always simple answers to reply people of little knowledge about Islam and a biased one at that like you.

Those verses are contained in suratul tawbah. Quran 9. And they were revealed during war. You can Google more about it. Or ask a Muslim close to you for explanation. Please, again, the Quran cannot be read in isolation. Its more than a work of art, and a divine book without blemish. Have you ever completed the whole quran? Read it in full please. I'm sure you'll change your tune.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
HaroldFinch:

There are always simple answers to reply people of little knowledge about Islam and a biased one at that like you.

Those verses are contained in suratul tawbah. Quran 9. And they were revealed during war. You can Google more about it. Or ask a Muslim close to you for explanation. Please, again, the Quran cannot be read in isolation. Its more than a work of art, and a divine book without blemish. Have you ever completed the whole quran? Read it in full please. I'm sure you'll change your tune.

Dont mind her. She knows all that. We have given her all the evidence she needs dozens of times before. She will just come back 2 days later and repost the same topic and set of questions again from the same anti Islam websites she is always copy-pasting from. She has nothing new to copy.
Dont waste your precious time bro.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Ifeann(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
HaroldFinch:

Hi buddy, who do u think u are trying to fool.

There are over 100 commands to fight or kill non-muslims in the quran.
Some of them where revealed during war times , however the majority are prescriptive commands by Mohammed for all time to his devout Muslim followers as contained in his words in the quran and his deeds in the hadiths including the infamous command to kill people that renounce Islam (which u have failed to address in our previous discussion)

Stop ur deceit. More and more people now have access to the quran in English language in the "kaffir" internet. Ur Islamic allah should not have allowed the internet. More and more people are exposing Islam on the internet and showing the villainy it is.

If u insist on using al Taqiyya to lie and deceive when I can easily re-verify, then I won't be replying you.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 12:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Abua.mam, we're waiting.
*grabs popcorn*

^@ MzNelly, did you take your time to go through these threads or you just want to join losing team?. See the links below again.

And by the way, how are you and rilwayne making it out? grin
Empiree:
Perhaps, you need to take a little more time to review her posts and see that many nonsense she posted, lots of them are given answers. That will be proper if indeed you truly worship your god. I know there lots of Christians that have no clue what's in the bible. Should I compile bunch of extreme verses from Bibles and paste them?. You think i have time for that?. I am sure if i do that some Christians will try to give explanation for them. Common sense should always prevail. If ifean truly believes Christianity is the way, she should care less about Islam.

Truth always stands clear from falsehood. Ifeann is so in-secured. That's why she's here and there. Just click on her profile.

You can check these out.

Beware Of Christians (evangelism) And Their Use Of Deceptions
https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/beware-christians-evangelism-use-deceptions

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian
https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist

Muslims, Why Did You Fail To Probe This?
https://www.nairaland.com/2260353/muslims-why-did-fail-probe#down

Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This?
https://www.nairaland.com/2257912/jesus-naive-said

Differences Between The One True God And The Islamic Allah
https://www.nairaland.com/2256249/differences-between-one-true-god

Islam's most powerful weapon the " Al Taqiyyah
https://www.nairaland.com/2172662/islams-most-powerful-weapon-al

Simple Questions
https://www.nairaland.com/2250628/simple-questions

Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces
https://www.nairaland.com/2259687/truth-not-tarqiyyah-what-islam

Jesus, son of man?
https://www.nairaland.com/2251469/jesus-son-man-read

Did Jesus Died For Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In
https://www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which

Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible
https://www.nairaland.com/2239077/islamic-allahs-messenger-claims-allah

More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED)
https://www.nairaland.com/2252055/more-headache-trinitarians-non-christians-not

For Muslims Who Believe The Bible Is Corrupt
https://www.nairaland.com/2248120/muslims-believe-bible-corrupt

Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses
https://www.nairaland.com/2161012/lets-take-look-slavery-contained

Interesting Teachings You Can Learn From The Quran
https://www.nairaland.com/2246596/interesting-teachings-learn-quran

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii"
https://www.nairaland.com/2236722/quran-says-jesus-died-explanation

Radical Muslims Kill Over 100 Muslims At Mosques In Sanaa, ..what Else Is New
https://www.nairaland.com/2207449/radical-muslims-kill-over-100

Below, Bible was completely trashed.

Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible?
https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible

Most of these threads are opened by christians. Muslims also tackled them as they possibly could.

As for you, johnydon22, honestly, there is no need to try to convince anyone anymore. Even some kids today know that Western media, Jewish an christian islamophobia enterprise would do anything to whitewash.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 1:17am On Apr 22, 2015
dolphinheart:

And I was hoping he was gonna prove you wrong! Well.... Ill wait for a while to see if there reply to ur post is good enough and contains enough prove for me to stop thinking that you are right
My understanding is you are not too acquainted with these folks. However, i do notice you chose to take to their side since they deem fit to you. But do yourself a favor, kindly go through the threads provided above. They are their for a reason. That will be just.....isn't?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 1:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeann:

Hi buddy, who do u think u are trying to fool.

There are over 100 commands to fight or kill non-muslims in the quran.
Some of them where revealed during war times , however the majority are prescriptive commands by Mohammed for all time to his devout Muslim followers as contained in his words in the quran and his deeds in the hadiths including the infamous command to kill people that renounce Islam (which u have failed to address in our previous discussion)

Stop ur deceit. More and more people now have access to the quran in English language in the "kaffir" internet. Ur Islamic allah should not have allowed the internet. More and more people are exposing Islam on the internet and showing the villainy it is.

If u insist on using al Taqiyya to lie and deceive when I can easily re-verify, then I won't be replying you.

Okay, since you are hell bent, let's see how it goes..........Your evangelical lies I exposed on my thread

There are 1321 (One Thousand Three Hundred And Twenty One) violence verses and vicious commands in the Bible.

When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.--Dt.25:11-12

Whenever we read ... the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize humankind. And, for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. -- Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Do you want me to start? Are you ready for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2015
TYT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI2OBylwl0k

Cc: dolphinheart, MzNelly, come see how violent Qur'an Bible is

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Ifeann(f): 6:28am On Apr 22, 2015
Empiree:
Okay, since you are hell bent, let's see how it goes..........Your evangelical lies I exposed on my thread

There are 1321 (One Thousand Three Hundred And Twenty One) violence verses and vicious commands in the Bible.

When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.--Dt.25:11-12

Whenever we read ... the cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize humankind. And, for my own part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel. -- Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

Do you want me to start? Are you ready for them?

Just look at how childish u are. Look at ur words and I quote"Do you want me to start? Are you ready for them?"

Go right ahead.
The bible is a huge book unlike the quran. It contains thousands of years of Jewish history, the wars they fought, the empires that conquered them, and punishment for breaking the law etc. So yes violence should be recorded in it. Even Christ was murdered violently and Moses wiped out the Egyptians. pursuers violently.

But did I say there is violence is the quran?, NO that's not what I said.

Of course there are tonnes of violence in the quran (the book is a bigoted vile book) but what I said was "There are over100 commands to fight or kill non-muslims in the quran."

your tiny quran contains so much commands to murder or fight people because they reject Mohammed and his anti Christ spirit, do u deny this?

So quote all u want from the old testament verses u appeal to in ur ignorance or those cherry picked verses from the new testament that are either parables or allegorical.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Ifeann(f): 6:37am On Apr 22, 2015
Empiree:

^@ MzNelly, did you take your time to go through these threads or you just want to join losing team?. See the links below again.

And by the way, how are you and rilwayne making it out? grin

Mznelly and dolphinheart if u have the time please go through the links empiree posted, also try and see if the thread was moved to the Islamic section midway during the conversation where we Christians are not allowed to comment and continue to refute their nonsense( they often do this) and also read the threads from the very beginning.

Empiree tries to make it seem like they posted allegations and questions Christians could NOT answer or refute. Simple al Taqiyya he often uses.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by HaroldFinch(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeann:

Just look at how childish u are. Look at ur words and I quote"Do you want me to start? Are you ready for them?"

Go right ahead.
The bible is a huge book unlike the quran. It contains thousands of years of Jewish history, the wars they fought, the empires that conquered them, and punishment for breaking the law etc. So yes violence should be recorded in it. Even Christ was murdered violently and Moses wiped out the Egyptians. pursuers violently.

Of course there are tonnes of violence in the quran (the book is a bigoted vile book) but what I said was "There are over100 commands to fight or kill non-muslims in the quran."

your tiny quran contains so much commands to murder or fight people because they reject Mohammed and his anti Christ spirit, do u deny this?

So quote all u want from the old testament verses u appeal to in ur ignorance or those cherry picked verses from the new testament that are either parables or allegorical.

Your knowledge of the Quran is increasing by the day. Ma sha Allah. All I see in your comment is that yes, both scriptures have notions of violence but you quickly gave justifications to the biblical references. Well, if you understand 'taqiyyah' (in literal terms though) we should update your your Quranic vocabulary too. There's something we call (sababul- nuzul) while interpreting the quran. It will assist your quest. Please read. I honestly admire your interest in Islam. You're simply following a verse of the Quran by your zeal.

You pick the verses you want, give them interpretations you want, and pass your judgment on them.... That's not scholarly at all. I think you should start by reading both views. Don’t complain of cherry picking if you do the same.

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeann:

Mznelly and dolphinheart if u have the time please go through the links empiree posted, also try and see if the thread was moved to the Islamic section midway during the conversation where we Christians are not allowed to comment and continue to refute their nonsense( they often do this) and also read the threads from the very beginning.

Empiree tries to make it seem like they posted allegations and questions Christians could NOT answer or refute. Simple al Taqiyya he often uses.
Nervous!
You refuted our nonsense or you were refuted and kept opening threads after threads to overwhelm your "opponents" because you had nothing to say?.

See, you realized Christianity is bogus and has been trashed, that's why you jumped on character assassination wagon here and there. I wail for you because your end will be terrible should you continue like this. You don't know what islam is. You are simply a clown.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ifeann:

Go right ahead.

Spare the rod. Dont hide behind "thousands of years of Jewish history". It's both Jews and christians that share the Bible. So you still use bible. it's NOT past tense.

You had totalitarian tyranny throughout your violent history to achieve 'greatness'. Afterwards, you claimed crusade is over. You now practice something called "separation of church and state" to cover your bloody past that brought about today's problems. But no, crusade is not over. It's a new dimension. The Western armies on killing field in the name of chasing terrorists around the world. Killing and bombing people, forcing what they termed "democracy" on people. Every nation and everyone "MUST" embrace it.

So take your christianity into the garbage bin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by dolphinheart(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Empiree:
Perhaps, you need to take a little more time to review her posts and see that many nonsense she posted, lots of them are given answers. That will be proper if indeed you truly worship your god. I know there lots of Christians that have no clue what's in the bible. Should I compile bunch of extreme verses from Bibles and paste them?. You think i have time for that?. I am sure if i do that some Christians will try to give explanation for them. Common sense should always prevail. If ifean truly believes Christianity is the way, she should care less about Islam.

Truth always stands clear from falsehood. Ifeann is so in-secured. That's why she's here and there. Just click on her profile.

You can check these out.

Beware Of Christians (evangelism) And Their Use Of Deceptions
https://www.nairaland.com/2189813/beware-christians-evangelism-use-deceptions

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian
https://www.nairaland.com/2153126/top-ten-signs-youre-fundamentalist

Muslims, Why Did You Fail To Probe This?
https://www.nairaland.com/2260353/muslims-why-did-fail-probe#down

Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This?
https://www.nairaland.com/2257912/jesus-naive-said

Differences Between The One True God And The Islamic Allah
https://www.nairaland.com/2256249/differences-between-one-true-god

Islam's most powerful weapon the " Al Taqiyyah
https://www.nairaland.com/2172662/islams-most-powerful-weapon-al

Simple Questions
https://www.nairaland.com/2250628/simple-questions

Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces
https://www.nairaland.com/2259687/truth-not-tarqiyyah-what-islam

Jesus, son of man?
https://www.nairaland.com/2251469/jesus-son-man-read

Did Jesus Died For Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In
https://www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which

Islamic Allah's Messenger Claims Allah Wrote The Bible
https://www.nairaland.com/2239077/islamic-allahs-messenger-claims-allah

More Headache For Trinitarians!(NON-CHRISTIANS ARE NOT INVITED)
https://www.nairaland.com/2252055/more-headache-trinitarians-non-christians-not

For Muslims Who Believe The Bible Is Corrupt
https://www.nairaland.com/2248120/muslims-believe-bible-corrupt

Let's Take A Look At Slavery As Contained In Bible Verses
https://www.nairaland.com/2161012/lets-take-look-slavery-contained

Interesting Teachings You Can Learn From The Quran
https://www.nairaland.com/2246596/interesting-teachings-learn-quran

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii"
https://www.nairaland.com/2236722/quran-says-jesus-died-explanation

Radical Muslims Kill Over 100 Muslims At Mosques In Sanaa, ..what Else Is New
https://www.nairaland.com/2207449/radical-muslims-kill-over-100

Below, Bible was completely trashed.

Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible?
https://www.nairaland.com/2172133/question-did-jesus-read-bible

Most of these threads are opened by christians. Muslims also tackled them as they possibly could.

As for you, johnydon22, honestly, there is no need to try to convince anyone anymore. Even some kids today know that Western media, Jewish an christian islamophobia enterprise would do anything to whitewash.

This ur posts just butress my points earlier.

Instead of the thread being a place where some ones learns some truth , it quickly Turns to a place full of counter attack, counter accusation and abuse, and after while it gets moved to section you can't comment in.

Why does the bible come in during Islamic discussion. Is to butress the fact that the bible potray violence just as the quran?
Or to say the qoran does not portray violence.?

Why do you qoute the bible anyway, since you say the scripture is corrupted?

Are the verses you quoted from the original words that allah gave to the isrealites before some other parts become adterated ?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=dolphinheart post=32997144]

This ur posts just butress my points earlier.
Sir, I have respect you enough. Your types are not difficult to spot.

Instead of the thread being a place where some ones learns some truth , it quickly Turns to a place full of counter attack, counter accusation and abuse, and after while it gets moved to section you can't comment in.
You have been on NL long enough to figure out what you coreligionists are doing. Stop being hypocrites and face the reality.

Why does the bible come in during Islamic discussion. Is to butress the fact that the bible potray violence just as the quran?
Stop pretending you dont understand the purpose of those links. We have been telling you ignorant folks that many of her accusations against Islam are answered. In order to save our time, I posted the links which included some unrelated topics. So stop bitching around and digest the posts or if you have nothing reasonable to say, kindly not quote me or even comment on this. Only one reasonable christian guy i know here, alexk2.

Or to say the qoran does not portray violence.?
Stupid questions. Just read the links. If you can't then forget it.

Why do you qoute the bible anyway, since you say the scripture is corrupted?
Mr., ball is in your court to proof us otherwise.

Are the verses you quoted from the original words that allah gave to the isrealites before some other parts become adterated ?
Which verses?

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
not a terrorist but a potential one... wink
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by MightySparrow: 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Islam was founded on terrorism, sustained by terrorism, can only survive by terrorism. What is the theology of Islam that can appeal to a right thinking man? Mohammad had most stinking lifestyle befitting a prophet. Quran is most unholy in its intent, content, and purpose. It teaches more of hate than love. I read that love does not exist in it.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
teeowl:
not a terrorist but a potential one... wink
If you, ifeann, and other bigots are Nigerians, clearly, there is a reason to believe nigeria will see no peace. It's obvious seeing comments from folks like you. Op simply trying to acquit himself, his religion and his brother/sisters in faith from misconceptions. But you freaking people keep calling them what they are not.

Bukhari needs to institutionalize "Incitement law" and throw you folks in jail up to 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by MightySparrow: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Islam was founded on terrorism, sustained by terrorism, can only survive by terrorism. What is the theology of Islam that can appeal to a right thinking man? Mohammad had most stinking lifestyle befitting a prophet. Quran is most unholy in its intent, content, and purpose. It teaches more of hate than love. I read that love does not exist in it. If the earthly operations of Islam is this bad, their heaven can only be imagined. Violence will be the air to breath there.

Anything that will spread Islam is acceptable: war, terror, deception.

If you are a real Muslim, you should be a terrorist.

If your heart pricks you about the ugly dispositions of Islam, change your religion.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
MightySparrow:
[size=2pt]Islam was founded on terrorism, sustained by terrorism, can only survive by terrorism. What is the theology of Islam that can appeal to a right thinking man? Mohammad had most stinking lifestyle befitting a prophet. Quran is most unholy in its intent, content, and purpose. It teaches more of hate than love. I read that love does not exist in it. If the earthly operations of Islam is this bad, their heaven can only be imagined. Violence will be the air to breath there.Anything that will spread Islam is cceptable: war, terror, deception.
If you are a real Muslim, you should be a terrorist.[/size] If your heart pricks you about the ugly dispositions of Islam, change your religion.
So basically, @underlined is what u intend to achieve like other bigots?. Guess what?, i got bad news for you.

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
"Potential" - meaning I am suspecting them, I would not be free around them but I would not openly accuse them of being a terrorist.

Empiree:
If you, ifeann, and other bigots are Nigerians, clearly, there is a reason to believe nigeria will see no peace. It's obvious seeing comments from folks like you. Op simply trying to acquit himself, his religion and his brother/sisters in faith from misconceptions. But you freaking people keep calling them what they are not.

Bukhari needs to institutionalize "Incitement law" and throw you folks in jail up to 5 years.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
teeowl:
"Potential" - meaning I am suspecting them, I would not be free around them but I would not openly accuse them of being a terrorist.

Who's them?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
MUSLIMS!

Empiree:
Who's them?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
teeowl:
MUSLIMS!

what do you truly know about them and their religion? I mean that you actually either learned from muslim directly or read from their source(s)?

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
not much... and that is my point. I don't have the ability to detect which muslim can become a fundamentalist (terrorist) or which muslim would always remain peaceful and law abiding.

When the boko haram issue became to much, I changed my barber of 3 years just because he was muslim. I used to have a very close muslim friend, but I deleted his number (and I don't visit him anymore)... he calls me sometimes but I never call him. [I don't feel proud of what I did to my barber and my close friend that did nothing to me, but I prefer making the mistake than paying for it with my life]

My point: as long as I do NOT have the ability to differentiate between the bad eggs and the good eggs, I run away from all the eggs.

PS: My Grandfather on my mother's side was a muslim (we called him Alhaji). He died some years back.

Empiree:
what do you truly know about them and their religion? I mean that you actually either learned from muslim directly or read from their source(s)?
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=teeowl post=33008267]
not much... and that is my point. I don't have the ability to detect which muslim can become a fundamentalist (terrorist) or which muslim would always remain peaceful and law abiding.
@underlined, is there any correlation between the two?. A nursery school student knows they have two different meanings.

When the boko haram issue became to much,
@bold, I thought we are talking about islam and muslim, what you have or have not learned about them?. So what does this has to do with this conversation?

I changed my barber of 3 years just because he was muslim.
Just for being muslim?. Is there any justification for this?. Dont you think this excuse of your is quiet lame?.

I used to have a very close muslim friend, but I deleted his number (and I don't visit him anymore)... he calls me sometimes but I never call him. [I don't feel proud of what I did to my barber and my close friend that did nothing to me, but I prefer making the mistake than paying for it with my life]
So a barber and friend that you had for long time did not hurt you. But you hurt them base on mere assertion and you concluded?

My point: as long as I do NOT have the ability to differentiate between the bad eggs and the good eggs, I run away from all the eggs.
Do you have any integrity to question yourself as to why you did what you did to your friend and barber who did not hurt you?.

[b]PS:[/b]My Grandfather on my mother's side was a muslim (we called him Alhaji). He died some years back.
You sound like a teenager. But may I ask you if you learned anything from him or you were too young before he passed?

1 Like

Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
Empiree:
You sound like a teenager. But may I ask you if you learned anything from him or you were too young before he passed?

Teenager?... smiley my Grandfather passed away in 1996. And I did NOT learn anything from him before he passed away.

And as long as the issue of ISIS, Boko Haram and all sorts of crimes committed in the name of Islam is still mainstream on the news, I would stay clear away from Muslims and expect them to stay clear of me, after all I am an Infidel, they shouldn't be worried about folks like me. I have never insulted muslims, I have never provoked muslims, I don't try to change them... I just stay away.

End of Discussion... I have no interested in debating with a Muslim offline or online.
Re: Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist by Empiree: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=teeowl post=33009030]

Teenager?... smiley
Lol

my Grandfather passed away in 1996. And I did NOT learn anything from him before he passed away.
Oh woow!, may Allah bless his soul. How sad you did not learn a thing?. Was he the only muslim in your family?.

And as long as the issue of ISIS, Boko Haram and all sorts of crimes committed in the name of Islam is still mainstream on the news, I would stay clear away from Muslims and expect them to stay clear of me, after all I am an Infidel, they shouldn't be worried about folks like me. I have never insulted muslims, I have never provoked muslims, I don't try to change them... I just stay away.
Dont you think you can provoke some for this statement of yours?. You may offend innocent muslims with this, dont you think?. Are your parents muslims? or not. Do you care to investigate these bold allegation you made against all muslims by painting them with one brush?. Do you care to turn off your TV and stop listening to bigots?. Are you saying you never seen anything good about muslims before you heard this silly news?. You deserted your friends and you barber for just absolutely no reason except hearsay?. That's isn't cool you know?.

End of Discussion... I have no interested in debating with a Muslim offline or online.
Who thought you to hate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Does The Bible Preach Racism? / Iceland World Most Peaceful Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.