Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend (4703 Views)

Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nobukhosi Ncube had the shock of her life when she found her lover’s joystick on the bed.

According to myzimbabwe.co.zw, Nobukhosi’s live-in lover, Skhalazo Ndhlovu insisted on having sex in the dark throughout their relationship. Nobukhosi said that the pain she experienced during intercourse was unbearable.

“The joystick was too big and too strong. It was not like the joystick of a human being,” she said.

“At night when we had sex I couldn’t see anything,” said Nobukhosi.

But nine months into their relationship, Nobukhosi went to make the bed one morning and found the big plastic joystick (a strap-on Love Machine) between the sheets.

“I found out my boyfriend was a woman like me,” Nobukhosi said.

When asked for comment, Skhalazo said: “My girlfriend knew I’m a woman.”

source: http://www.radar.ng/oddity/boyfriend-forgets-romp-with-shocked-girlfriend/
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by leshluap(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
end time things
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by TRADELYN: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Wey pictures?
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin
Wey pictures?

grin
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Mrbigman1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pinsure or I don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by LadyX(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
shocked

The "boyfriend" wanted a lesbian relationship, but did not want to go public.
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by TrishaP(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ehnnn! I was beginning to wonder how doctors could fix the organ to be fuctional. So it is actually detachable. Hehehe
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
LadyX:
shocked

The "boyfriend" wanted a lesbian relationship, but did not want to go public.

Do lesbians make use of strap ons
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by LadyX(f): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nitefury:

Do lesbians make use of strap ons

I don't know. You see this one wanted to pass for a man, maybe that's why she went for it.
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
LadyX:

I don't know. You see this one wanted to pass for a man, maybe that's why she went for it.

And she got no boöbs too perhaps...

Reason why girlfriends should give head... So you don't wake up a day after your wedding and find your hubby's joystick on the bed.. Or find it hanging on the line after s/he must have washed it..

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by K9blunt(f): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Pinsure or I don't believe it

Seconded angry
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lost but found.

Rubber Joystick..
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Dygeasy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lmao
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Holywizard: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
in ur next r/ship try 2 give him head ok?
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
I don't get the story
What does she mean by she did not know that her boyfriend was a woman...
Do they meet only at night? Didn't she see her breast? How is it even possible that you are dating a lady and you don't know it? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I don't get the story
Do they meet only at night? Didn't she see her breast? How is it even possible that you are dating a lady and you don't know it? undecided

Too many questions begging for answers dear... What was her voice like? Wasn't she feminine? Was also confused and decided to share
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nitefury:

Too many questions begging for answers dear... What was her voice like? Wasn't she feminine? Was also confused and decided to share

I don't think the story is true tho
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by akinsadeez(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
phoney story. Didn't she ever realise dat her 'man' wasn't cu.miming. How can you be having sex with a man severally without realising that he has never ejaculated for once abi can a person cu.m via a love machine? undecided
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Kedam(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Complicated story. The guy is a female but has no breast . The wife initially saw him as a man with every male quality except his penile which she later discovered . Conclusion he is neither a lesbian nor a gay he is something else.
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I don't think the story is true tho

Obviously... Or just one of those weird stuffs we hear
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 21, 2015
grin I've seen a lot of these stories on Jerry Springer. grin like a man who didn't know his girlfriend of 6/8 months had a dick lol because she only liked giving him bj and anal shocked He found out on the show when $/he confessed to him. grin
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by Nitefury: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2015
Chiam55:
grin I've seen a lot of these stories on Jerry Springer. grin like a man who didn't know his girlfriend of 6/8 months had a dick lol because she only liked giving him bj and anal shocked He found out on the show when $/he confessed to him. grin

shocked shocked
Re: Boyfriend Forgets Joystick On The Bed After Sexual Romp With Shocked Girlfriend by sinizia: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I don't get the story

Same things I thought. This lameass story doesn't add up.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate / SHE Got An Infection After Getting "BAD BOOTY Shots"...( Viewers Discretion). / 16 Glaring Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.