Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter (1505 Views)

Dnt enter this thread!!! / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by oluwaveeboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
I CNT just stop imagine what will happen. so funny. Abeg if you were in his shoe what will you do?

source : http://www.naijacruz.com/2015/04/see-this-pix-what-do-you-think-go-happen.html

Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Praying for the guy in advance..

1 Like

Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by jamex93(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
the guy will swim na

but one part of him body go move with immediate effect
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
What a free gift of the day, shark be like 'thanks for giving me the sweetest part first grin
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by oluwaveeboy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamex93:
the guy will swim na

but one part of him body go move with immediate effect
ah ah. lol
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by imbless: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
The shark wan give am BJ
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by CHM11: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Lwkmd
Perv are you a guy?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

Perv are you a guy?

Do I look like a guy?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by FLAWLES(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
SO?therz notin private here
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by illiad: 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Lwkmd

Next time read signs before you enter the post says Guys Only. Looks like you like our thing too much?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by CHM11: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Do I look like a guy?
Did you not see guys only on the topic?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
illiad:

Next time read signs before you enter the post says Guys Only. Looks like you like our thing too much?

Why won't I like una thing?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by illiad: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Why won't I like una thing?

Your pic self is over tempting. I already did the geography of your thing from here. Your guy dey enjoy.
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by sweetjenny305(f): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
illiad:

Your pic self is over tempting. I already did the geography of your thing from here. Your guy dey enjoy.

Which of my thing are u talking about?
Re: Guys Only!! What Do You Think Will Happen? Ladys Dnt Enter by illiad: 11:13am On Apr 21, 2015
sweetjenny305:

Which of my thing are u talking about?

Oh! Must thou tempt me woman?
I am talking about the thing at the centre of you. The very same thing that Adam tested at the garden of Eden.

(1) (Reply)

She Betrayed Me / Guys How Do You Control Unexpected Erection In A Public Place? / How Not To Chase A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.