Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

She Betrayed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Betrayed Me (1502 Views)

My Trusted Friend Betrayed Me / Help, My Husband Has Betrayed Me!!! / Pls Help! My Close Friend Betrayed Me For A Stupid Reward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2015
please pardon my writing errors, I want to share this story so that people will learn.

Lola was my best friend right from secondary school days, we were like sisters. I happened to start dating this guy after writing my waec, he was my first love.

he was everything I wanted and we were so in love. we maintained our relationship till the university, my first year in sch was so stressful. no money, nothing.

we got into a fight, we were at the verge of breaking up. though he has little money, I loved him so much.

I complained to Lola, she began telling me how it won't work between us. she introduced me to a guy I never knew, he was fun, rich and handsome.

I rejected this guy cos though I and my bf were not talking I couldn't leave him.

on this day, Lola asked to see my bf. I introduced them.. I was curious as to what the discussion could be, if they talked about me or not. my bf said no but he'll tell me later in the day.

on that same day Lola came to my house, and told me that my bf doesn't love me. I was shocked because he told me they didn't discussed anything about me. Lola told me that I was just wasting my time with him, he said I am not his class. I am just a burden to him.

when she left, I broke down in tears. broke the relationship of 4years and dated another guy, the one Lola introduced me to. my bf pleaded with me, he wanted to tell me what really happened but all to no avail.

11 months into my new relationship, I couldn't bear it. I couldn't loved this guy the way I loved my first love. my first love came back to me and begged me, he didn't stopped begging. I accepted and broke the relationship with the second guy.

it was after everything, that my bf explained all that happen. it was Lola who spoilt my name, it was that same Lola who lied that I slept with boys. it was she who told him to leave me alone and not to tell me anything they discussed.

as am typing now, I dont even know what to do with her.
we talk as before, and she knew I know now. I boil down with anger whenever I see her. what do you think I should do?

ladies please learn from me, dont trust your friends, dont tell them about your personal relationship. you dont know what they have in mind towards you.

whatever the issues are, find a way to be calm and listen to the other side of the story. dont complain about your BF or GF to your friends, they may not mean well for you.

if not for the love he has for me, we won't have been here celebrating five years of love together. we're getting married soon by God's grace. I feel so blessed and happy, everybody please learn. dont trust your friends.
Re: She Betrayed Me by sinaj(f): 11:01pm On May 18, 2015
will comment after...
Re: She Betrayed Me by Behira(f): 11:01pm On May 18, 2015
Well understood.....happy u wia able to mend urs on tym.
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2015
Like seriously, I'm too lazy to read that sh!!t up there, so far itz been posted by celine234
Re: She Betrayed Me by tohpahz(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2015
Okay dear..
Thanks
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 18, 2015
Orijin101:
Like seriously, I'm too lazy to read that sh!!t up there, so far itz been posted by celine234

if you're too lazy reading, at least you can do me the favour of booting your ass out of the door. angry
Re: She Betrayed Me by ronald4lif(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2015
Lola did nothing much to her. She only told her lies and never compelled her to break up with her man. She's not a smart girl and very lucky to have the guy come begging. How can she claimed she loved the guy but never gave him a fair hearing to hear what he's got to say?. Fake lovers everywhere.
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 18, 2015
celine234:

if you're too lazy reading, at least you can do me the favour of booting your ass out of the door. angry
shhhhhhhh. . .
you are shouting lipsrsealed
Re: She Betrayed Me by julietchic(f): 11:20pm On May 18, 2015
Am happy 4 you
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 18, 2015
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lola did nothing much to her. She only told her lies and never compelled her to break up with her man. She's not a smart girl and very lucky to have the guy come begging. How can she claimed she loved the guy but never gave him a fair hearing to hear what he's got to say?. Fake lovers everywhere.

she did more than that, I dont wanna go into full details cos the writing would contain 2 pages. it was my first relationship, I behaved badly by not listening to him. I wished I did, my bad. anyway, I wanted to share the story so that others will learn. friends are not to be trusted, lailai
Re: She Betrayed Me by ronald4lif(m): 11:36pm On May 18, 2015
celine234:

she did more than that, I dont wanna go into full details cos the writing would contain 2 pages. it was my first relationship, I behaved badly by not listening to him. I wished I did, my bad. anyway, I wanted to share the story so that others will learn. friends are not to be trusted, lailai

Hehe! So na you sef. You fall the bobo hand die. You're lucky he kept coming back, not every guy got patience and tolerate maltreatment. Anyways, there's a thing or two to learn from the story though.
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 18, 2015
shit. IwillLaff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
shit. IwillLaff.

after laughing you can go and sit down on Lagos transformer
Re: She Betrayed Me by richidinho(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2015
Behira:
Well understood.....happy u wia able to mend urs on tym.

This your comment carry weightooo

So yours is still pending?

Eyaaaa....sowi
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 18, 2015
celine234:

why would I want to do that
Re: She Betrayed Me by duduade: 12:40am On May 19, 2015
Which kain immatured goat u be..? Must u care? Instead of you to be thinking of how ll be an entrepreneur making mad money na all these long story u dey put for head...
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:53am On May 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
shit. IwillLaff.

Helloo, are you both alright? angry
why are you both mentioning me in vain
on a USELESS thread undecided

celine234:

Re: She Betrayed Me by OmaBliss: 12:58am On May 19, 2015
Tales by moonlight.. grin grin
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:18am On May 19, 2015
Oh! So you`re rolling with a friend whom you barely know of her true identity/character.
Foolish girl. Cry wolf.
I ain`t a bit moved by ur cøck-a-doddle-doo! Worthless Story.
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:24am On May 19, 2015
celine234:

I Dont see whats the biggie here.
you are back with Ur bf so all is cool

Meen I need a hit
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:52am On May 19, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
Oh! So you`re rolling with a friend whom you barely know of her true identity/character.
Foolish girl. Cry wolf.
I ain`t a bit moved by ur cøck-a-doddle-doo! Worthless Story.

you can call it any names you want, but it happened real. this shows that not everyone are what they are.
you can insult all you like, no probs. I pray you shouldn't fall for anything like this, only then you'll know what I went through.

I hope somebody else will see it and learn, not everybody are dumb and senseless as you are.
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 7:58am On May 19, 2015
celine234:

you can call it any names you want, but it happened real. this shows that not everyone are what they are.
you can insult all you like, no probs. I pray you shouldn't fall for anything like this, only then you'll know what I went through.

I hope somebody else will see it and learn, not everybody are dumb and senseless as you are.
Did i hit a nerve? You seem pained. Next time, learn to make use of ur brain not as$ when making selection of friends.
Re: She Betrayed Me by chigoizie7(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2015
celine234:
please pardon my writing errors, I want to share this story so that people will learn.

Lola was my best friend right from secondary school days, we were like sisters. I happened to start dating this guy after writing my waec, he was my first love.

he was everything I wanted and we were so in love. we maintained our relationship till the university, my first year in sch was so stressful. no money, nothing.

we got into a fight, we were at the verge of breaking up. though he has little money, I loved him so much.

I complained to Lola, she began telling me how it won't work between us. she introduced me to a guy I never knew, he was fun, rich and handsome.

I rejected this guy cos though I and my bf were not talking I couldn't leave him.

on this day, Lola asked to see my bf. I introduced them.. I was curious as to what the discussion could be, if they talked about me or not. my bf said no but he'll tell me later in the day.

on that same day Lola came to my house, and told me that my bf doesn't love me. I was shocked because he told me they didn't discussed anything about me. Lola told me that I was just wasting my time with him, he said I am not his class. I am just a burden to him.

when she left, I broke down in tears. broke the relationship of 4years and dated another guy, the one Lola introduced me to. my bf pleaded with me, he wanted to tell me what really happened but all to no avail.

11 months into my new relationship, I couldn't bear it. I couldn't loved this guy the way I loved my first love. my first love came back to me and begged me, he didn't stopped begging. I accepted and broke the relationship with the second guy.

it was after everything, that my bf explained all that happen. it was Lola who spoilt my name, it was that same Lola who lied that I slept with boys. it was she who told him to leave me alone and not to tell me anything they discussed.

as am typing now, I dont even know what to do with her.
we talk as before, and she knew I know now. I boil down with anger whenever I see her. what do you think I should do?

ladies please learn from me, dont trust your friends, dont tell them about your personal relationship. you dont know what they have in mind towards you.

whatever the issues are, find a way to be calm and listen to the other side of the story. dont complain about your BF or GF to your friends, they may not mean well for you.

if not for the love he has for me, we won't have been here celebrating five years of love together. we're getting married soon by God's grace. I feel so blessed and happy, everybody please learn. dont trust your friends.

No 1.

*u deserved what lola did to you.(Because u re so foolish and dumb, she told u all that,but u didn't confront your BF, even if what she told u was the truth.)

No 2.

*u said u had it difficult to raise money, the truth is that u actually want to leave to a rich guy,but when u didn't get wat u wanted u turned back to a guy who has been begging u for almost a year after a relationship of 4yrs. Nne,u were just greedy,selfish and senseless.

No 3.

*just wait for lola, on the eve of her wedding, make sure u shag her husband to be wella, and also make sure u take photos. Show it to lola,tell her that both of u are now "EVEN".

#qoutemeandgetKleg.

1 Like

Re: She Betrayed Me by Brugo(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2015
I know this movie....
Hmmmmm...

Chike and the river.

Nonsense.
Re: She Betrayed Me by IamLEGEND1: 8:14am On May 19, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Did i hit a nerve? You seem pained. Next time, learn to make use of ur brain not as$ when making selection of friends.

Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 8:25am On May 19, 2015
chigoizie7:

No 1.

*u deserved what lola did to you.(Because u re so foolish and dumb, she told u all that,but u didn't confront your BF, even if what she told u was the truth.)

No 2.

*u said u had it difficult to raise money, the truth is that u actually want to leave to a rich guy,but when u didn't get wat u wanted u turned back to a guy who has been begging u for almost a year after a relationship of 4yrs. Nne,u were just greedy,selfish and senseless.

No 3.

*just wait for lola, on the eve of her wedding, make sure u shag her husband to be wella, and also make sure u take photos. Show it to lola,tell her that both of u are now "EVEN".

#qoutemeandgetKleg.

I wasn't foolish or dumb, I was taken advantage cos of my trust. and wasn't about the money, if it were,I won't had left that second guy for him, I truly love him.. on my part , I made a mistake of trusting her so much. it was an issue of trust. I was naive and even when my bf was explaining to me, I couldn't believe him cos I thought Lola would never do a thing like that.

I trusted Lola with my life. it was a blind trust, cos we've been together since childhood days. those calling me names, I accept it. but I hope someone out there will learn from me. thank you
Re: She Betrayed Me by Nobody: 8:28am On May 19, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

I won't exchanged words with you, if that's how you see it thank you.
Re: She Betrayed Me by chigoizie7(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
celine234:

I wasn't foolish or dumb, I was taken advantage cos of my trust. and wasn't about the money, if it were,I won't had left that second guy for him, I truly love him.. on my part , I made a mistake of trusting her so much. it was an issue of trust. I was naive and even when my bf was explaining to me, I couldn't believe him cos I thought Lola would never do a thing like that.

I trusted Lola with my life. it was a blind trust, cos we've been together since childhood days. those calling me names, I accept it. but I hope someone out there will learn from me. thank you

Damn it,u typed that so fast.

Please stop saying that u love ur bf if u don't know wat love is all about, how could u love someone u don't trust?

This is more like u,betraying you bf that lola betraying you.lola didn't do anything, she just lied and u bought d lie.

*like I said earlier, "U are DUMB and SENSELESS"

Oooh, I forgot to add "SELFISH" aswell.

*yawns..........................................

By d way I said u shoudnt qoute me,

Expect ur K-leg soon.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Emotional? / My BF Gives Me Money Based On The Rounds Of Sex We Have / What Is The Unacceptable Age For A Man To Still Be Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.