Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (74583 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by marc99(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
whytepawn1:

my friend your logic about our climate being temperate and as such influence such dressing is completely flawed.
it is true that it's the heart that matters, but am not going towards that direction...am merely insinuating that she should abide by the standard we've come to expect of children of such top and highly placed men of God.

Whose standard? Hypocritical human standard? or God's standard?

We don't see things the way things are, we see things the way we are. If such innocent dressing is seen as obscene by some of you, then I think you guys have psycho-sexual problems.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by tomzman: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
They resemble their mama
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by mightycrown1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
MY OGA SMALL MADAMS
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by AdeniyiA(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
money121:
kikikikikikikikikikikiki i love that name

grin grin grin grin grin
go boil am chop nah... cheesy
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
ireneidiva:

Did God create clothes?
Well if u read u bible well, u'd see dat God made clothes for d first couple on earth...
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:

Dressing? So whoever is not dressed to satisfy YOUR OWN moral levels/values should be labelled ashewo!
Frm my own perspective YES buh on d larger scale d dressing shud b moderate
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by whytepawn1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
marc99:

Whose standard? Hypocritical human standard? or God's standard?

We don't see things the way things are, we see things the way we are. If such innocent dressing is seen as obscene by some of you, then I think you guys have psycho-sexual problems.
look here my friend if you can not speak politely then you have no business quoting me. you can state your perspective or say your mind but don't degrade yourself into petty insults cos I won't go down that path with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ireneidiva(f): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

Well if u read u bible well, u'd see dat God made clothes for d first couple on earth...
Really I thought they disobeyed him and found out they were naked and made clothes with leaves Please go and read your Bible jor before you come here to judge. And remember how Esther adorned herself.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

Frm my own perspective YES buh on d larger scale d dressing shud b moderate

Are you speaking for yourself or the entire male specie? Cos you absolutely have no right to label any gal just cos they don't dress the way you want.
What is moderate? What is not? Even touts on the streets with their butt hanging out their mostly dirty knickers still call gals ashewo!

Who is an ashewo and who is not? Who has the right to judge others and call them names? You are not a judge, you are not GOD, you are nothing more than another human on the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ceeJAYstylez: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
hmmmm,if nt 4 make up , she go b lyk ;:/:/%#!"©\|•√ ,bt shez nt dat bad anyways
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Kai,see life.i remember when she been open for me but i no gree instead na gej daughter i go blow
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by leofab(f): 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
standd:

How do you feel when you call a gal you have NEVER met, seen, touched, smelled or lashed ashewo? You feel good huh? Why undecided
grammar wahala.... so you didn't see "like" in his statement? Just asking though, its none of my business..
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
tumababa:

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we stop judging people in this country what will happen eh? we here are in no position to tell her who to be or how to dress, wth. abi is it until she makes thread and her gown is sweeping the floor ni?

1 Like

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
leofab:
grammar wahala.... so you didn't see "like" in his statement? Just asking though, its none of my business..
I understand its simile but sorry to say you're commenting "like" an imbecilee.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ORIGENAL(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dis tins re ugly
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Even with the abundant make-up, I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I drove past them.
Show me this 'beauty' again when they wake up and have a bath.
Until then, all na wash abeg...
Thats the problem with guys like you, it doesn't matter if the title above the picture is "Diezani commisioning oil pipelines", "Chimamanda publishes article on tribalism", "Okonjo-Iweala on the Nigerian debt profile", the topic will always change in your mind eyes to "Is this woman hot enough for me?". Change your mindset oga!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
whytepawn1:

my friend your logic about our climate being temperate and as such influence such dressing is completely flawed.
it is true that it's the heart that matters, but am not going towards that direction...am merely insinuating that she should abide by the standard we've come to expect of children of such top and highly placed men of God.
What standards? Who are the people expecting it? Stop pigeon-holing people and shoving them into a square. If you have standards, abide by them and as far as its not hurting anyway, leave others to their ways.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

If God wanted women to wear earrings, he wud ve created holes for dem, dont u think? I m not a hypocrite nor a saint neither .....
Using the same logic we should say that If God really wanted circumcision, why didn't he just create the male child without fore-skin, If he wanted us to dress modestly, he would have created a universally accepted standard of modesty and the lists goes on. Aside---- women did and still do wear earrings and nose rings in israel, even men did. Get off your high horse.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by danielicon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Like the Ibo chicks FFK and Banbagida are currently f...king?
u dey craze , how igbo girls come enter for una talk? the truth is that the girls no look like a pastor's daughters. if not every church but I know how redeem pastors they look...
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
elhakiimed:
its clear she can't stomach all the paparazzi around buhari's daughter she want her share of the media hype undecided

buhari go and Hijab your girl before she push politicians' daughter into doing what I won't say ooo
I thought Hijab is a choice, now you want to force his daughter to be a muhhajiba. na wa o.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocokiller1:
more zaron cosmetics added to the one she has olready
the faces that will smile with our money after may 29th
I pray things don't get worse
I prefer zahra to kiki osunbade tho
Na wa o. Is that what they asked you. Preference ko.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Pamelayoung: 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pretty ladies
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
MarieSucre:
Thats the problem with guys like you, it doesn't matter if the title above the picture is "Diezani commisioning oil pipelines", "Chimamanda publishes article on tribalism", "Okonjo-Iweala on the Nigerian debt profile", the topic will always change in your mind eyes to "Is this woman hot enough for me?". Change your mindset oga!

sorry o
next time I'll endeavour to think "is this woman hot enough for you?" instead.
I do reason with your perspective, honestly. Not that I care though.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by cocokiller1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
MarieSucre:
Na wa o. Is that what they asked you. Preference ko.
they ddnt specifically ask 4 anything
they ddnt ask if she's cute or nah
hot or nah
so I figured different opinions are needed
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Virus777: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pastor's daughters showing their laps and cleavage? ! undecided issorait!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Mimee803: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Only 1 person in dos pics is prof's daughter! U guys shld chill wit d fake news smh
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by blessingee: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I thought the father is a pastor. The girl looks pretty much like a Picadilly Ashawo

U must have a mastery of Picadilly Ashawo to know how they look from a picture....Amazing!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Mimee803: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
youmour:
Kai,see life.i remember when she been open for me but i no gree instead na gej daughter i go blow
u r an idiot! God punish u na ur type dem dey find!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by funluvy78(f): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
I really wonder why people are going on about these girls sense of style just because their father is a pastor.Don't forget they are not spirits but Flesh and Blood,and they look stunning and decent,no scandalous dress sense,Kiki is all covered up with no body part showing likewise her lovely sister.
Don't let us condemn these young ladies,its not right to do so,give them a chance to Live a normal life free of ridicule,cyber hatred and all what nots.Their popman no be God o,he's got blood running tru his veins.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Olonade02(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
#These are really the children of pastors!! No Doubt!! #

....Infact Prostitute no feel make up reach this level....

# just try an protect ur father ministry. That is my only advice to u#
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Olonade02(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
#These are really the children of pastors!! No Doubt!! #

....Infact Prostitute no feel make up reach this level....

# just try an protect ur father's ministry. That is my only advice to u#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.