Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (74582 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by marc99(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
whytepawn1:

look here my friend if you can not speak politely then you have no business quoting me. you can state your perspective or say your mind but don't degrade yourself into petty insults cos I won't go down that path with you.

No offence mate!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by benedictac(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
whytepawn1:
is this a pastor's daughter?.. am not judging but her dressing should have been more conservative.

you can say that again! Christianity has been abused. Can u see Buhari's daughter dressed like that? Shame on them
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Mimee803: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
money121:

bros wetin do her dressing?? make she wear iro and buba grin grin so that we can know say na pastor pikin
the tin tire me o!

1 Like

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Mimee803: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
benedictac:

you can say that again! Christianity has been abused. Can u see Buhari's daughter dressed like that? Shame on them
shame on urslf cyber bully iranu if u see dem can u say dat 2 deir face!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by benedictac(f): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mimee803:
shame on urslf cyber bully iranu if u see dem can u say dat 2 deir face!
I can say it to them if I see them. I'm not a coward like u and u don't know me to know.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by misspatsy(f): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ilekeh:

Like the Ibo chicks FFK and Banbagida are currently f...king?
Must you always bring tribalism in everything?
We talking abt pretty ladies here you are talking abt FFk and Babangida's chicks like they are your business
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Guk: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Kiki Osinbajo and her baby sister are the daughters of Nigeria's Vice President-elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. Sorry I couldn't get the name of Kiki's baby sister (she's the one in the fourth pic ) Aint they beautiful women ?

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/exclusive-photos-of-vice-president.html

People need to realise that these young Ladies are just living their normal lives like anybody else their age by posting their pix on their own Social Media spaces.....Its people like Linda and hungry bloggers who are invading their private spaces in order to make money. Please let the poor girls be and do not put unnecessary pressure upon them
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Gamesmart: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Kiki Osinbajo and her baby sister are the daughters of Nigeria's Vice President-elect, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. Sorry I couldn't get the name of Kiki's baby sister (she's the one in the fourth pic ) Aint they beautiful women ?

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/exclusive-photos-of-vice-president.html

The kid sister appears to have mental issues.

What is with that useless nose ring?
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by whytepawn1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
benedictac:

thank you dear.. finally somebody understands what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by pobosky20(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
poke nosing...
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by omojeesu(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
1. There is no evidence that they are Osinbajo's daughters.
2. If they are his kids did they give you the right to bring out their pucs?
3. We dont have to conderm them.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ikombe: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
CHECK THE LAST PICTURE (ie the picture befor my post)
adjusts glass very well.

Choi i don c am shocked

pastor pikin indeed undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ikombe: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
omojeesu:
1. There is no evidence that they are Osinbajo's daughters.
2. If they are his kids did they give you the right to bring out their pucs?
3. We dont have to conderm them.
lol

no dey defend gals wey no even send u undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ikombe: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Guk:

People need to realise that these young Ladies are just living their normal lives like anybody else their age by posting their pix on their own Social Media spaces.....Its people like Linda and hungry bloggers who are invading their private spaces in order to make money. Please let the poor girls be and do not put unnecessary pressure upon them
nothing is private again there father is a vp to be undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by kodded(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
ikombe:
adjusts glass very well.

Choi i don c am shocked

pastor pikin indeed undecided
and her dad yeye supporters see nothing wrong in it yet they keep bashing Cynthia morgan for doing the same thing

Very soon she will draw tattoo and they will see nothing wrong with it
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by elhakiimed(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
MarieSucre:
I thought Hijab is a choice, now you want to force his daughter to be a muhhajiba. na wa o.

madam, I appreciate your concern about the Hijab,but the Hijab is not a choice, it was prescribed for believing women by the creator,Allah(glorious,majesty),to protect her,if she doesn't use Hijab,it is due to her personal weakness,even though not using it doesn't make her an unbeliever,she will never truly deny the Islamic stand on it.

All perfect praise is to Allah who is free of all need from his creation.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by elhakiimed(m): 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=funluvy78 post=32929244]no scandalous dress sense,Kiki is all covered up with no body part showing likewise her lovely sister.
[quote]

common..stop that lie na
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Badguytinz(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
OVER HYPING HER WILL ONLY ATTRACT CRITICS TOWARDS HER angry

modified:
does any one notice she pierced a ring into her nose ?
shocked

[b]The nose ring is not pierced, it just like a clip kinda stuff..... anyone can have one

pastor daughter indeed undecided[/b]
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wrong no...she's not the one. I know cos she's first a pastor's daughter then the VP's daughter
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
are these not the children in f pastors who wear trousers and put on make ups like masquerades...

while we go to your churches without make ups and trousers because u said its a sim as instructed by God...
I'm out of words...
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mimee803:
u r an idiot! God punish u na ur type dem dey find!

God don already punish u,see as u dey cap opata for persin wen no sabi u,u be experimental monkey when dem give phone to observe
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ClassyAdewumi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
See ma EX girl friend kiki. Why did I Broke up with you? Being a Playboy doesn't pay after all. Kiki, I still love you o!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by munasami: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please som1 shld observe d sisters nose, is that not a ring inbetween like cythia morgan? Hope she doesn't wear this to church while d dad is on d pulpit preaching.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
ireneidiva:

Really I thought they disobeyed him and found out they were naked and made clothes with leaves Please go and read your Bible jor before you come here to judge. And remember how Esther adorned herself.
After disobedience God made clothes for dem. U see dea is something about being a christian which Esther wasnt. Most of ds dressing ds days leads to worldliness... dont u think?
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2015
standd:

Are you speaking for yourself or the entire male specie? Cos you absolutely have no right to label any gal just cos they don't dress the way you want.
What is moderate? What is not? Even touts on the streets with their butt hanging out their mostly dirty knickers still call gals ashewo!

Who is an ashewo and who is not? Who has the right to judge others and call them names? You are not a judge, you are not GOD, you are nothing more than another human on the face of the earth.
Yea I have no right, I concur and I m also not judging o.. telling wat d bible says is not judging o biko.. Look I m not even a saint buh we need not to throw away d truth. St Peter and paul gave examples of how a woman shud both b dressed and adorned. A woman who dresses to expose her body or seduce is an Ashewo....
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 21, 2015
MarieSucre:
Using the same logic we should say that If God really wanted circumcision, why didn't he just create the male child without fore-skin, If he wanted us to dress modestly, he would have created a universally accepted standard of modesty and the lists goes on. Aside---- women did and still do wear earrings and nose rings in israel, even men did. Get off your high horse.
After humans sinned.. God gave sum commandments.. God gave commandments concerning foreskins, God never liked dose earringz and co.. dey re strange gods ( Genesis 22:1-5). Also d bible says its spoilt women dat wears dose (Jer 4:30). They re all Jezebelic though my babe still wears it though.. and its like she is blocking my blessings.....
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:13am On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

After humans sinned.. God gave sum commandments.. God gave commandments concerning foreskins, God never liked dose earringz and co.. dey re strange gods ( Genesis 22:1-5). Also d bible says its spoilt women dat wears dose (Jer 4:30). They re all Jezebelic though my babe still wears it though.. and its like she is blocking my blessings.....
Genesis 22:1-5 verse1 AFTER THESE events, God tested and proved Abraham and said to him, Abraham! And he said, Here i am.

verse2 (God) said, Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah; and offer him there as a burnt offering upon one of the moumtains of which i tell you.

verse3 So Abraham rose early in the morning, saddled his donkey, and took two of his young men with him and his son Isaac; and he split the wood for the burnt offering, and thwn began the trip to the place of which God had told him.

verse4 On the third day Abraham looked up and saw the place in the distance.

verse5 And Abraham said to his servants, Settle down and stay here with the donkey and I and the young man will go yonder and worship and come again to you.

..... remind again me where it says in any of the above verses that "thou shalt not wear a ring on thy ear". Did you pull that meaning out of the air.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:26am On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

Jeremiah 4:30. This is as clear as daylight. The Lord is telling Jeremiah to tell the people that his anger is coming for them through his instruments; their neighbours/so-called-allies. He does not tell them not to wear 'scarlet clothes, nor deck themselves without ornaments, nor not paint their eyelids but that all these actions will not make the hearts of their allies who will now attack them warm because He has made it cold.
In additionnis this instruction not for the Israelites. If we are picking and choosing laws from the old testament to follow why not the one where people who engage in illicit relationship outside marriage are cast from the congregation, or are you scared it might directly affect you and your girlfriend?
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 1:38am On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

Yea I have no right, I concur and I m also not judging o.. telling wat d bible says is not judging o biko.. Look I m not even a saint buh we need not to throw away d truth. St Peter and paul gave examples of how a woman shud both b dressed and adorned. A woman who dresses to expose her body or seduce is an Ashewo....
Saint Paul also said "let your words be seasoned with salt" and also to "use words that bring edification to God" I don't see how calling someone an ashewo fits into this. plus she looks likes an ashewo to a judgemental you doesn't mean she is perceived as that to everybody. To someone she is that sister they can always count on for support inspite of their parents, to some she is that coursemate that tutors them on that terrible course, to some vendor she is that 'aunty' that greets them with a smile when she passes and even leaves change for them. You'll be surprised the negative things people think of you while you're here judging her being "not up to your-holines-standard-dressing"
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MarieSucre(f): 2:15am On Apr 21, 2015
elhakiimed:

madam, I appreciate your concern about the Hijab,but the Hijab is not a choice, it was prescribed for believing women by the creator,Allah(glorious,majesty),to protect her,if she doesn't use Hijab,it is due to her personal weakness,even though not using it doesn't make her an unbeliever,she will never truly deny the Islamic stand on it.

All perfect praise is to Allah who is free of all need from his creation.

some scholars believe it it is recommended but it is not binding. I can't remember what school of fiqh now.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ireneidiva(f): 4:38am On Apr 21, 2015
crixtex:

After disobedience God made clothes for dem. U see dea is something about being a christian which Esther wasnt. Most of ds dressing ds days leads to worldliness... dont u think?
They made clothes for themselves!!!!!! GOD DID NOT!!!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by elhakiimed(m): 6:08am On Apr 21, 2015
MarieSucre:
some scholars believe it it is recommended but it is not binding. I can't remember what school of fiqh now.

That is for the niqaab (face veil) and not the Hijab,sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Who Positioned Tinubu's Portrait On Atiku Head? / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.