Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' (30868 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Knowingly Lied During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ceejay4real(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]
Buhari is never my President. I am not proud of him.

How many Nigerians even voted for him? 15m out of total population of 180m does not represent a true wishes and aspiration of a people. Never!

I can't wait for 4yrs to come and go
[/size]

How many voted for Jonathan? You are just an ANIMAL!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Emdee590(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

How many Nigerians even voted for him? 15m out of total population of 180m does not represent a true wishes and aspiration of a people. Never!

[/size]

Then make u dae ready to hug transformer ooo because dae go soon swear him in.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Okupe, carry us a river grin
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yawns....... angry angry
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Olayinka2607: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Doyin Akupe or watin b ur name, y cann't u pple leave Oluwabuharimi alone for Christ sake.
Nigeria's done voted him in as their president, i don't know ur problem, as i said earlier , if Buhari present Nepa Bill as his certificate, we sal vote for him & we're done dat. so stop grumbling Mr man. ok
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by dvee2: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
At least he accepted that he spoke certain lies to promote his candidate. ok we heard Bastard!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ELBAND: 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijababe:
Okupe, carry us a river grin
It's cry, Miss Buhari
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by basty: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is like this guy is mad?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by dustydee: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Doyin Okupe will do well by spending his spare time studying arithmetic.

Buhari polled 15m(56%) while Jonathan scored 12m (46%)
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
And so, wats ur own, he is already our president we dont nid his certificate again, even if he tenders a nepa bill we shall accept him,
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by pressplay55: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
The retard€d general has no certificate period.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by sheymoni(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Not again........ bastard okupe. You just want buhari to notice you & once he does, you're finished. You know you have some corruption charges hanging on your neck. Take a cue from ffk & koro & stfu

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Emdee590(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
hansad:

Nigeria is a country whose president emerges by votes of mostly illiterate talakawas from the northernmost part of the country - no thanks to Nigeria's rigged 36 states political structure.

The states were undemocratically proliferated in the north by foul use of land mass as criterion. In no federal country has land mass, not even population, been used as criteria to derive federating units. Only in Nigeria.

At every election, the undemocratic 36 states political structure created by northern soldiers are used to determine who wins a democratic election. Fa fa fa foul play - according to Zebrudaya.

Tell, which region in the south of Nigeria can have one of its own ever win a free and fair presidential election in this political structure? Nada!!
Young man, what are you saying ?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by alsina: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=gregg2 post=32926103]
[size=15pt]

[/size][/quot

Pls take some nap and drink one bottle of origin.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Toktee(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by hazyfm: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

I LAUGH AT YOUR MYSTERY
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

180 million people all are 18yrs and above? My friend before you write think first

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nellypy: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
How far for d court case of no WAEC Certificate
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
ELBAND:

When you want to talk about rigging, start with Kano, Katsina and Kaduna

And these your uncle's kids from the north are eligible?

Yes I have seen that pic of ONE child. The INTERNATIONAL observers declared the election generally fair WITH ONE EXCEPTION - Rivers state!

So much for rigging. Just accept that the better man won. I wanted Jonathan to win last time because he said the right things an made the right promises. HE DID NOT DELIVER! ANY political party of any country that is in power for 16 years gets complacent and arrogant. Time to let someone else have a go. As for the North - South tribal bigotry I don't care about that rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Omotayor123(f): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
1. I guess u already acquire citizenship of another country for d next 4 years......
2. How many Nigerians vote for Jonathan? is dat d wish of d pple?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by fejicruz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
So 180million Nigerians means there should be 180million votes in an election abi?
Are you aware that people from 0-17 years are included in that 180million?
Whether you accept him or not, he would still be your President. If you go for a job interview & they ask you who is President, don't forget to use my name eh.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by nobeku: 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
The case of spiritually afflicted children like the child above should be presented to God thru faithful and fervent fasting and prayer..."But this kind goeth not out save by prayer and fasting"....Matt 17:16 - 21
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
ELBAND:

It's cry, Miss Buhari

Thanks for the correction, now you and okupe can both CRY me a river
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by bqlekan(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
chymystique:
Yea I dnt like APC but Sincerely, this man should pls stop talking tooo much like a mad man.. He is making himself look foolish more with his uncouth attitude! .. Election has come and gone, I still dont know why he is still ranting like a deranged fellow on social networks when he is one of the persons responsible for GEJ's political failure angry...
Saying he is foolish is a disgrace and injustice to the foolish ones.he is simply brainless
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by saintaustine(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
You and Whatever you think You Have To Say About BUHARI Are Not And No longer important. No Wonder He Couldn't Win Governorship Primaries In His State. He Is A Boy-Boy, And So Shall You Remain.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by kinibigdeal(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
politricks:
And PDP lost through truth right?

Very correct
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin ...back for better or worse? Say na him birthright?

For him wey get certificates even with Ph.D sef, the simple figure above, expressed in percentage form, is mathematically, politically and "Jegally" wrong. undecided

It should be 56% / 44%.

He is wrong n u too are wrong, it shud be apc-56%, pdp-43+%. Others liike kowa,_upn,pdm et al takes the remainder.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is he mad?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Chars1289: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

broda add four more years.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by otemanuduno: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Goddex:
The following are APC's sponsored recent lies targetted at damaging GEJ's personality.

1) Missing $20b found in an account in zenith

2) PGEJ returns tons of dollars to federation accounts.

3) N2trillion spent on elections by PGEJ.

PUNCH's editor-in-chief is given 20m monthly for himself and his writers and also promised to succeed Reuben Abati when Buhari is sworn in

Buhari my HERO, Tinubu my role model. Quoters my slave tongue
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by fineguy11(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
for ur mental sake,,start getting use to the fact dat GMB MIGHT be ur president for 8yrs..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Shows His Dancing Skill (Photo) / Lagos Moves Fast To Build $2.5 Billion 4th Mainland Bridge / Obituary: Burial Of UN Aid Worker & Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.