Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,283 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' (30837 Views)

Doyin Okupe: I Knowingly Lied During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by hansad: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]
Buhari is never my President. I am not proud of him.

How many Nigerians even voted for him? 15m out of total population of 180m does not represent a true wishes and aspiration of a people. Never!

I can't wait for 4yrs to come and go
[/size]

Nigeria is a country whose president emerges by votes of mostly illiterate talakawas from the northernmost part of the country - no thanks to Nigeria's rigged 36 states political structure.

The states were undemocratically proliferated in the north by foul use of land mass as criterion. In no federal country has land mass, not even population, been used as criteria to derive federating units. Only in Nigeria.

At every election, the undemocratic 36 states political structure created by northern soldiers are used to determine who wins a democratic election. Fa fa fa foul play - according to Zebrudaya.

Tell, which region in the south of Nigeria can have one of its own ever win a free and fair presidential election in this political structure? Nada!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by princdebola201(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
[i][/i]

https://www.facebook.com/okupedoyin
Stupid Man,when you re and ur cluless Boss Jonathan re busy searching for buhari"s certificate.. He is busy working on the success of the Election..Crying is Allowed Fat fool..!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by dam4sam: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
politricks:
This guy needs training from Lai Muhammad

He really ahs lost all sense of shame!
Imagine a grown=up nigger like him saying "I said anything to promote my candidate"?

Do fools like Okupe, FFK and Fayose not think about "tomorrow and after" the election?
Dont they stand for ANYTHING POSITIVE?

So, because you want to promote your candidate, you can say ANY FALSEHOOD..... and stll have the audacity to come back and complain they are abusing you?
shocked shocked

Indomie Brain should just STFU. lipsrsealed
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
ilugunboy:
This man should go and sit down...he is one of the architect of GEJ's political downfall....

Okupe
FFK
Fayose
PEJ

created more enemies from swing voters for GEJ than APC convinced among swing voters...

Gej had no enemies, north voted for north n Yoruba joined dem, that's how he lost.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Charliiee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

How many Nigerians even voted for him? 15m out of total population of 180m does not represent a true wishes and aspiration of a people. Never!

[/size]
lol, you sir, are a slowpoke
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Gej had no enemies, north voted for north n Yoruba joined dem, that's how he lost.

Really? expatiate on this theory...
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by nkemjacob2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
concrete fact, buhari do not have certificate but with the way tins re goin on pple re forced with frustration to vote pDp out... He is the only man that is believed that can solve the problem of nigerians @ dis point
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by dam4sam: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

[size=18pt]You can WAIT ALL YOUR LIFE!.... or Hug a Transformer![/size] grin grin grin

I guess in your warped thinking, the 15million that voted for Buhari.... is FAR LESS than the "cooked-up" 12Million that voted for Jon@daft, right?

NEVER as you said, will Nigerians allow M@orons like you to determine their future.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by LordCenturion(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

Welcome to nairaland Mr doyin okupe (the bastard) alias indomie brain

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

ONLY 15 million? That is two million more than Jonathan (even will the criminal rigging in Rivers)! Most of your 180 million are not eligible to vote.

He IS the incoming Nigerian President and WHO CARES if he has this silly certificate or not. He will either do a bad job and be voted out (sad for ALL Nigerians) or do a good job and benefit ALL Nigerians.

So much sour grapes over losing an election! it happens all the time in a democracy. Perhaps if PDP had addressed corruption more effectively then Jonathan would have won and we would not be having this discussion. If anyone wishes to whine about the result like some spoiled child then they should whine to the Nigerian people and those who condoned and failed to stop corruption!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by richardoz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mr. Man go and sit down! who cares?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by hansad: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:
So that's how it feels like to be defeated? No wonder some fools are disturbing us about campaign promises as if they vote for him.

This bastard should just go and shut up just like FFK who lied 2 times during elections.
So have you won your 24 states? This bastard should transform to sperm and go back to his fathers testicles if he can find him

Don't call Okupe bastard. Next time, if you bring BH war, or kidnap girls, because you want presidency for your region, don't expect people to fall mugu like this time.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by sluk(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

15million voted Buhari and 12million voted a serving president and u still talk shamelessly about such an achievement?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by yemmynoni: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin ...back for better or worse? Say na him birthright?

For him wey get certificates even with Ph.D sef, the simple figure above, expressed in percentage form, is mathematically, politically and "Jegally" wrong. undecided

It should be 56% / 44%.

they are others party na
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ihatesycophant(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
This man never told us if all those allegations were true or false, he only listed them but refused to substantiate. You said Buhari doesn't have cert but you never told us how he was able to climb to become a General is a renowned institution like our Army. May God forgive Okupe that rechristen himself with a Bastard. A Bastard will always talk like bastard.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by TRADELYN: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
yemmynoni:
they are others party na
Not added.
This is based on the votes polled by the two leading parties only,i.e. 15m for the APC and 12m for the PDP respectively, OK?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Eyepencil: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
sammyj:
Shut up fat bastard, go back to US were you came from and let peace reign in Nigeria. However, the OPs should be more objective and not be bias based on his support for a particular party !!! tongue tongue
Not suprised... You have always been a fool!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by omotayoaina(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sey buhari
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Ilekeh(f): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:
#Babanowthatyouarethere

Remember say you promise unemployed people 5thousand Naira per month o

No go and trade, sit there dey wait for food stamp.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ELBAND: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Copee:
I know how you feel, but guess what? Nobody cares. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin SaTANoid[/s]

And you want people to believe you're female?
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Azo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

GMB is not ur president abi? Invariably u wont obey any law and rule under him. Try it if u wont rot in jail. Sore looser. And if by now uhav nt learnt to leave with that fact, the lagoon is there. And what makes u feel if more pple voted he wont be defeated woefully? And were u blind to how pple across d nation celebrated d win? Did they celebrate like dat in 2011?

PS: people like u are d reason this nation where it is today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by sammyj: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
............. wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Eyepencil:
Not suprised... You have always been a fool!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Talibanis: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Somebody should tell this well known renowned "Fat Bastard" to get a meaningful life!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Leiman100(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
mhm! So this is how it felt to lose election? Buhari has lost gallantly 3 consecutive times, nobody hear these rubbish from him instead he seek redress in court. But these ostriches never want to taste the bitterness of defeat even once.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ihatesycophant(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]

But your god Jonathan polled 22m in 2011 out of the same number you quoted. Does that represent a viable percentage? Young boy live in the reality of the new era and don't kill yourself of hate and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by dammytosh: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oponu.

Loser.

Oponu Ayirada.

Agba radarada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Eyepencil: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
BUHARI IS A FOOL, OKUPE IS A BASTARD! INFACT NORTHERNERS AND YOLOBARS ARE ID*IOTS!
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Dee60: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
He is working towards 2019 where he hopes to be VP to Orubebe with FFK as Senate President!

These may be the only 'correct' people remaining in that party if care is not taken.
Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by ELBAND: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

ONLY 15 million? That is two million more than Jonathan (even will the criminal rigging in Rivers)!
When you want to talk about rigging, start with Kano, Katsina and Kaduna

Most of your 180 million are not eligible to vote.

And these your uncle's kids from the north are eligible?

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by yemmynoni: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
gregg2:

[size=15pt]

[/size]
cry me a lagoon and besides rat killer na still #20

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by femi4: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
56% + 46% = 102%
Okupe! Oya return ya certificate

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe: 'I Still Insist That Buhari Has No WASSCE Certificate' by Intendy: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
politricks:
This guy needs training from Lai Muhammad
he his displaying his last set of madness.
And this fool is someone's father.chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Make Me Attorney-General - Falana / 17 States To Benefit From Fed Govt’s $29.9b Loan (see The List) / Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.