Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC (6345 Views)

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet—apc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by kodlins(f): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please not Oby.
She should be given another ministry bit not EDUCATION..

Shey nah she sell unity schools.

Can remember Rochas and Iwuanaywu bought my school that year.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eyepencil:
Rubbish list!
As in!!!!!! The list is funny.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by SomBaby(f): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Codyt:
I find fault with the last list. Why Charles chukwuma soludo again?? Why!!! That's not acceptable. We know of his unrealistic banking laws when he was occupying that position before being succeeded by sanusi lamido. We won't accept that.

With that said... The list seems cleverly selected to me. Still OK.

We want people who are competent and up to the task!!!

Oga he was exonerated of those charges...in February this year...those are merely hallucinations...fyi...obj personally endorsed him...
As for devaluing Naira...he had the solution for it but it was not regarded at that time...that same solution he sold to Ghana and now Ghana is enjoying...
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
nas4q:
The moment I saw Patrick obahiagbon listed as a probable minister of information then I knew d op was cracking an unnecessary joke
Very funny list. Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That man go dabaru the cabinet and Nigerians with big big grammar. Heheehehehehehe
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by dandoki: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
oginni106:
Nigeria’s president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), has disclosed that his cabinet would be announced very quickly within seven working days of inauguration; and that “Anyone with a whiff of corruption or any kind of taint will not be in the cabinet. Our manifesto will reflect zero tolerance for corruption”.
APC Group has crave in a possible list of technocrats and or politicians who would make the cut for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s ministerial list. “We can will come back after May 29th and say, yes, I got it! I predicted right.”
#Buhari’s Ministerial List: The Twelve Buhari’s Loyalists For Presidential Appointments Predicted as follows:
1. Oby Ezekwesili— Predicted as the new minister Of Education And Youth Development
2. Babatunde Raji Fashola— Predicted as the new minister of WORKS AND HOUSING (F.M.W.&H.)
3. Dr. Chris Ngige— Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment
4. Tam David West— Predicted as the new Minister of PETROLEUM RESOURCES
5. Tonye Cole— Predicted as the new Minister of Finance
6. Rotimi Amaechi— Predicted as the new Minister of SOLID MINERALS DEVELOPMENT
7. Dr. Adewumi Adeshina— Predicted as the new minister Of AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
8. Jide idris— Predicted as the new minister Of HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
9. Chief Femi Falana— Predicted as the new minister Of JUSTICE
10. Patrick Obahiagbon— Predicted as the new minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE
11. Segun Arganga— Predicted as the new minister Of Foreign Affairs
12. Mr. Charles Soludo— Predicted as the new Governor of Central Bank Nigeria.....culled from talkwithbeejay..com

Re examine and re submit.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by tinuolababy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
dasensible1:
Patrick Obaigbhon as minister of information and culture? cheesy
Can't stop laughing.

U won't stop laughing IJMN cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Deputyvictor(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
theif angry

wat thus dat surpose to mean
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Deputyvictor(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
wat thus dat surpose to mean
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by emiye(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
immediately i saw patrick as minister of information , i knew someone is hallucinating and drafting a phantom list
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Deputyvictor(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
okoro hmmmmmm
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire - Minister of Nairaland Affairs. The day I resume office, is the day I will ask "Baba, where is your GCE O'level ?
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by finestiyke(m): 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
raumdeuter:
Obahiagbon n Information?

Impossible!! Em go spread info wey nobody go understand! With all em big big grammar
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by nas4q(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Very funny list. Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That man go dabaru the cabinet and Nigerians with big big grammar. Heheehehehehehe
Abi oo. I doubt if that man will get anything from the new regime. Looking at it properly, he might be given a post as special adviser on laff mattaz to my able presido.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Free Report On Opportunity To Be A Millonaire This 2015. I Douted Untill I Made My Own $2,500. Interested Should Send Their Name And Phone Number To bestnews59@gmail.com
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by Codyt(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
SomBaby:

Oga he was exonerated of those charges...in February this year...those are merely hallucinations...fyi...obj personally endorsed him...
As for devaluing Naira...he had the solution for it but it was not regarded at that time...that same solution he sold to Ghana and now Ghana is enjoying...
You've made a point. I feel you like steady. Nice expository piece.

1 Like

Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by PenSniper: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Habayomie:
. Patrick Obahiagbon— Predicted as the new
minister Of INFORMATION And CULTURE...

big....grammar

Now is the time for the man to teach the English how to blow english language. I foresee a rise in the use of English dictionary worldwide should Patrick Obahiagbon becomes info minister.
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by SomBaby(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Codyt:

You've made a point. I feel you like steady. Nice expository piece.

thanks
Re: Checkout List Of 12 Buhari’s Disciples Set To Be Appointed Into His Cabinet —APC by ifyan(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
nas4q:
The moment I saw Patrick obahiagbon listed as a probable minister of information then I knew d op was cracking an unnecessary joke

My bro I tell you, the moment l see Patrick as Min of Information. Na laugh l start to de laugh oh.

Kai! Mehn this people.

You know. .......

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Person APC People Want As Senate President / NURTW Will Work Closely With Tinubu On Economic Recovery - Baruwa / Obj Vs Ibb: You’re An Ingrate, Fani- Kayode Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.