Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA (6820 Views)

Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army / REVEALED: How Ali Modu Sheriff Started Boko Haram – Borno AG / "Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

You are a fool who lives under a rock

Let me start with White House downgrading of the Taliban to an armed insurgency.

Loading link for your lazy janjawiid non googling azz

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
White house down grades Taliban from Terrorist organization to armed insurgency

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/01/28/white-house-labels-taliban-armed-insurgency-not-terrorists/

h

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
EzioAuditore:
Anyone who thinks America needs Nigerian oil needs Gods deliverance.

I have been keeping a tab on the OP since last week, it is either she is hired to be telling lies knowing how gullible Nigerians are or she is just a nonentity who is excited to be part of the world wide web.
Either ways, after this thread, she will run back to the cave that vomited her.
Her mission this week is to paint Buhari as a western puppet at all cost, after my responses here on that subject, believe me,, whoever sent her on that mission will ask for a refund, watch and see how this will go down!!

Check these threads;

Echoes from the past: Nazi Germany and the APC
Why Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure is better Than Buhari's Almajiri Economics
The West, Dollar, APC And Triangular Trade

Do you see a pattern?? Who ever is paying her for these lies will ask for a refund, she cannot escape today without serious injuries.

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
peleson:
Obama is a Muslim from Kenya who hates Gej and most especially who wondered why gej should be his own man. Remember Gej was the 1st ever president and not just that an African head of government to request that Un n un security council be made more transparent using the democratic ideology the west preaches! This the world over wondered why they never thought in such direction n it has to come from a black man! Remember obama economic visit to africa n hw he avoided usa biggest counterpart in the continent being Nigeria n how gej shuned him by visiting China n again the world over marvelled at gej latent strength! Gej single handedly killled the new imperialism by EU when they came with trade agreement! Other west africa leaders were ready to sign but gej stepped up his game by diplomatically rejecting it! Gej was hailed by other African leaders for his courage for pan africanism. Nigeria will soon know how a Messieh gej was n still is for now. Gej the Best President ever in Nigeria! Fact! Haters can hate

We have heard you, when you manage to graduate from your Night school, you will edit this post of yours, now when will that be??

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=jpphilips post=32991261][/quote]

On Al qaeda in Yemen.

Fool, if you had been paying attention to news event from that nation you would have been aware that the Houthi Shiite militia based in northwest Yemen and backed by Iran have since overran the capital and large swaths of Yemen.

The only reason America hss been in Yemen all these years under the pretext of fighting Al Qaeda is to wage a proxy wat on behalf of the Saudis against the Shiite rebels.

The Shiite rebels recently pulled up a David and goliath feat by not only fighting the Saudis to the north, Sunni Al Qaeda and the Yemeni govt forces but also America's drones and special forces.

Today in Yemen, Terhan has a solid foothold into Saudi Arabia.

Do your own farking reserch you lazy almajiri

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

I have been keeping a tab on the OP since last week, it is either she is hired to be telling lies knowing how gullible Nigerians are or she is just a nonentity who is excited to be part of the world wide web.
Either ways, after this thread, she will run back to the cave that vomited her.
Her mission this week is to paint Buhari as a western puppet at all cost, after my responses here on that subject, believe me,, whoever sent her on that mission will ask for a refund, watch and see how this will go down!!

Check these threads;

Do you see a pattern?? Who ever is paying her for these lies will ask for a refund, she cannot escape today without serious injuries.

You are a fool

Not everyone posts per pay here

My posts are here as a solid refrence for fools like you in the near future

Take them like I told you so.

Btw, only hungry fools like you think conscience can be bought

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

We have heard you, when you manage to graduate from your Night school, you will edit this post of yours, now when will that be??

You are a fool who thinks that by discrediting the messenger you destroy the message.

The truth is out and america and her latest puppet govt will fail just as all their evil plots fail

Now who in God's name is paying me?

The monkey shills here are well known to all here and they are mainly janjawiid fools like you with no conscience or common sense.

Don't insult me again or I will definitely come and find you

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
White house down grades Taliban from Terrorist organization to armed insurgency

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/01/28/white-house-labels-taliban-armed-insurgency-not-terrorists/

h

The US department of state website has NEVER labelled the Afghan Taliban as terrorists let alone DOWNGRADING them to insurgents.
here is a comprehensive list of foreign terrorist organizations and downgraded ones.

The only Taliban recognized by America as a terrorist organisation is "Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)" rightly put taliban of Pakistan, while your evidence suggested Taliban of Afghanistan.

How can you be downgraded from where you have never been?

Now stretch your right hand, wind it twice, give yourself a slap and call your self a brainless f00l.

You can study the list here, If your brain can handle it.

http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are a fool who thinks that by discrediting the messenger you destroy the message.

The truth is out and america and her latest puppet govt will fail just as all their evil plots fail

Now who in God's name is paying me?

The monkey shills here are well known to all here and they are mainly janjawiid fools like you with no conscience or common sense.

Don't insult me again or I will definitely come and find you

Are you done slapping yourself??
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Mrbigman1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

By the time I am through with the OP, you will edit this post of yours in shame, just sit back and relax!!!
She is about to meet hurricane katrina of disgrace.

Oya naw, u can continue without quoting me.

Getting attention is free of charge.

Having a reputation is also free at ur expense but please learn to counter point with better points.
it pays

3 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

On Al qaeda in Yemen.

Fool, if you had been paying attention to news event from that nation you would have been aware that the Houthi Shiite militia based in northwest Yemen and backed by Iran have since overran the capital and large swaths of Yemen.

The only reason America hss been in Yemen all these years under the pretext of fighting Al Qaeda is to wage a proxy wat on behalf of the Saudis against the Shiite rebels.

The Shiite rebels recently pulled up a David and goliath feat by not only fighting the Saudis to the north, Sunni Al Qaeda and the Yemeni govt forces but also America's drones and special forces.

Today in Yemen, Terhan has a solid foothold into Saudi Arabia.

Do your own farking reserch you lazy almajiri

Are you done slapping yourself? Why should I take you serious when you don't know the difference between Pakistani Taliban and Afghan Taliban?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

The US department of state website has NEVER labelled the Afghan Taliban as terrorists let alone DOWNGRADING them to insurgents.
here is a comprehensive list of foreign terrorist organizations and downgraded ones.

The only Taliban recognized by America as a terrorist organisation is "Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan (TTP)" rightly put taliban of Pakistan, while your evidence suggested Taliban of Afghanistan.

How can you be downgraded from where you have never been?

Now stretch your right hand, wind it twice, give yourself a slap and call your self a brainless f00l.

You can study the list here, If your brain can handle it.

Your disinfo will not hold here

Was Osama Bin Laden not deeply affiliated with the Taliban in Afghanistan?

Were the World Trade attacks not planned and co ordinated from Taliban controlled Afghanistan?

Did the US govt not categorize the taliban in Afghanistan as an evil terrorist regime thereby paving the way for US invasion?

You fool
http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

Are you done slapping yourself??

I sent you a pm

Don't be a chicken sh1t and ignore it

I want to save some time looking for your janjawiid azz

Respond coward
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Oya naw, u can continue without quoting me.

Getting attention is free of charge.

Having a reputation is also free at ur expense but please learn to counter point with better points.
it pays
He is a derailing disinfo fool

Ignore the janjawiid buhari fanatic

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by pazienza(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
Where is the Op nah. I was enjoying it.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I sent you a pm

Respond coward

You said taliban of Afghanistan was downgraded, show us the list where they were downgraded from.
you see how illiteracy disgrace people, coming out from your cave, you thought you have learnt enough from NTA right?
Now return to your Ekiti cave.
I can picture the humiliation on your face, you see why half knowledge is dangerous!!
Now go and study and sin no more, one down waiting for the OP.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I sent you a pm

Respond coward

You sent me a PM? wow! an illiterate like you? naa, we are not on the same academic league, I will show you some rif raf you should send PM not me, I am like a god to you, you should be sending me prayers not PM.
Dont make that mistake next time ok!!
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

You said taliban of Afghanistan was downgraded, show us the list where they were downgraded from.
you see how illiteracy disgrace people, coming out from your cave, you thought you have learnt enough from NTA right?
Now return to your Ekiti cave.
I can picture the humiliation on your face, you see why half knowledge is dangerous!!
Now go and study and sin no more, one down waiting for the OP.
You are a fool.

There are a thousand news stories on this obama latest fraud.

I will not waste my time debating a nonsensical issue with you because it seems your only tactic is to derail with your own lies.

Fool

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

You are a fool.

There are a thousand news stories on this obama latest fraud.

I will not waste my time debating a nonsensical issue with you because it seems your only tactic is to derail with your own lies.

Fool

Do you have the list where the Taliban of Afghanistan was downgraded from YES OR NO?
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

I will find you and kill you

lol, only an over fed bird challenges his God to a duel.
By the time you have an idea of what you are up against, you will be suprised how stup! d you sound.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

lol, only an over fed bird challenges his God to a duel.
By the time you have an idea of what you are up against, you will be suprised how stup! d you sound.
I will enjoy sending you to hell to secure a place for me
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by wadetaw202: 5:38am On Apr 23, 2015
ResourceMan:
@ PPAngel
We The True Nigerians know the game very well, we understand the happenings. One thing is sure "Dark days are coming for Nigeria"
Nigeria and Nigerians betrayed GEJ and Karma will and must take its cause, been ignorant of world trend is not an excuse for foolishness which Nigerians brazenly exhibited.

@ PPAngel
Please stop replying ignorant folks here, they are irredeemably Doomed.

Gej betrayed himself. He should have publicly punished deziane and oduah and also prevented his wife from instigating public hatred via her public misconducts. If he had done his part, all these wouldn't have happened; he would still be President. In your effort to cover up gej, do not forget that it takes 2 to tangle.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
CFCfan:
@PPAngel: Thanks for the timely info.

Shey you see I wasn't bullsh1ting

Every prediction I have made on this Govt is coming to pass.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by VulgarVulvas: 8:02pm On May 08, 2016
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!! TSA Impact!! 11600 Bank Workers To Be Sacked!! / FG Sends 13,400 Bags Of Food Items To IDP Camp / See The New Nigeria Police Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.