Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA (6812 Views)

Boko Haram Now Attacking Private Residences - Nigerian Army / REVEALED: How Ali Modu Sheriff Started Boko Haram – Borno AG / "Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2015
ResourceMan:
@ PPAngel
We The True Nigerians know the game very well, we understand the happenings. One thing is sure "Dark days are coming for Nigeria"
Nigeria and Nigerians betrayed GEJ and Karma will and must take its cause, been ignorant of world trend is not an excuse for foolishness which Nigerians brazenly exhibited.

@ PPAngel
Please stop replying ignorant folks here, they are irredeemably Doomed.

GEJ betrayed Nigerians, not the other way round. And even you are righ, that's not how karma works. Pessimists like you should please just stop whining and just shut up! We know you're just praying for something to go wrong so you can crawl out of your holes to say I told you so. That's what I never understood about you people, you're willing to sacrifice your own progress just to achieve your alterior motives, shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by AZeD1(m): 6:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Oil was found just beside Heathrow recently, Economic sanctions are about to be lifted from Iran. Anyone who thinks Nigerian oil is important should wake up from his sleep.
There's a reason the so called militants are not threatening war since GEJ lost the elections. They know what's up.

Oh to the uninformed, the US is about to repeal the law banning the export of oil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Mcbussy(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Senseless conspiracy theorists undecided cry. .. Abeg it's too early to start reading crap.

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Mrbigman1(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Between their oil and that of saudi they have enough! I never mentioned shale here! If I did it must have been. A mistake! Better believe the truth and stop conjuring up conspiracies.

Bro, no doubt dey have enough but they consume more dan enough and dey still get for reserve.
If America gets enough oil from iraqi, Yemen and Lybia, what else do dey need 10billion barrels per day from Saudi from?

Dey consume more dan dey get, so dey need both free and ones gotten from intimidation.

As for oil shale, please dnt mention it.

D money used in extracting a metric tone of oil from shale can get them ten times same amount of Nigeria oil, and d money used in treating the waste is 5 times money used in production.

It's not flexible economically.

Dey re hawks looking for more, dey dnt mind how destructive d process is, all dey want is two things,

Get what dey want
And protect its citizens.

D minute we know that American is the devil, d better for us.

What did sadam Hussain do to dem?
Wia is d weapon of mass destruction dey said he built? Did dey finally bring it out?
It's was free oil bro.

What did Gaddafi do?
His policies wia so strong against dem.

What did Russia do?

When South Korea threatened dem, why did dey not just jump in?

Cos dat one really have d weapon
And dey have no oil
And cos dey re allies with Russia and China which is self destruction if attempted.

General puppet will rule over u guys while I wait and watch

6 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nomswag: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2015
America is a very evil country. Am still waiting for puttin to flush dem out. Any country that is friend with america will not develop rather they will b stock in one stage .i just pray for nigeria cause the way am seen it americal will be the one ruling us ....buhari is just a puppet kept there .

4 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Bro, no doubt dey have enough but they consume more dan enough and dey still get for reserve.
If America gets enough oil from iraqi, Yemen and Lybia, what else do dey need 10billion barrels per day from Saudi from?

Dey consume more dan dey get, so dey need both free and ones gotten from intimidation.

D money used in extracting a metric tone of oil from shale can get them ten times same amount of Nigeria oil, and d money used in treating the waste is 5 times money used in production.

Dey re hawks looking for more, dey dnt mind how destructive d process is, all dey want is two things,

Get what dey want

Wia is d weapon of mass destruction dey said he built? Did dey finally bring it out?
It's was free oil bro.

What did Gaddafi do?

What did Russia do?

And dey have no oil
And cos dey re allies with Russia and China which is self destruction if attempted.

As a black muslim I have more reasons than anyone else to tell you america is the devil! I can come up with a hundred different conspiracies off the top of my head ranging from 911 to isis. But the idea that America can't survive without Nigerian Oil or that they are just waiting to pounce on Nigerian oil is just an elaborate ruse.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Mrbigman1(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

As a black muslim I have more reasons than anyone else to tell you america is the devil! I can come up with a hundred different conspiracies off the top of my head ranging from 911 to isis. But the idea that America can't survive without Nigerian Oil or that they are just waiting to pounce on Nigerian oil is just an elaborate ruse.

Am not in a school of thought dat "American can't survive without Nigeria oil"

Rather dey re a bunch of greedy idiots.
Dey seek and get what so ever dey want.
It's not what u think I think, it's not conspiracy, it's reality.

If America dnt have motives to ride in our country, why did dey involve directly in our electoral process?
Giving an unbiased electoral umpire a certificate when it's country is crying foul of ill process?

Dammit, we re a sovereign state and last I checked, we solved Ebola woe our selves.

The war America is going, touching every dick and harry, it's end is near.

Tell Obama it's a shame he couldn't wages off his white folks away from his Africa.

May God help us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Am not in a school of thought dat "American can't survive without Nigeria oil"

Rather dey re a bunch of greedy idiots.
Dey seek and get what so ever dey want.
It's not what u think I think, it's not conspiracy, it's reality.

If America dnt have motives to ride in our country, why did dey involve directly in our electoral process?
Giving an unbiased electoral umpire a certificate when it's country is crying foul of ill process?

Dammit, we re a sovereign state and last I checked, we solved Ebola woe our selves.

The war America is going, touching every dick and harry, it's end is near.

Tell Obama it's a shame he couldn't wages off his white folks away from his Africa.

May God help us

They are indeed greedy idiots. Think about it, there's no one more liable to blackmail than the incumbent president, he has more skeletons in his closet! They could have muscled him into getting whatever they wanted. As for the elections, I'm sure every one can agree that the consensus agreement is that it reflected the will of the people, and the umpire held his own. I'm under no illussions here I know they have their motives, I don't have a choice but trust that the incoming administration will do what's best for Nigerians. But like you said, May God Help Us.

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by unclejb2(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2015
acenazt:
See the kind bullshit wey this person dey yarn. So na buhari don't turn puppet to u.s abi?
Buhari is already a Puppet to the likes of Tinubu, its a known fact that America and their allies wanted Jonathan out. They used power desperate elites and gullible Nigerians to achieve that.

After May 29....... #Buharibringoutyourgirls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by unclejb2(m): 10:01am On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

GEJ betrayed Nigerians, not the other way round. And even you are righ, that's not how karma works. Pessimists like you should please just stop whining and just shut up! We know you're just praying for something to go wrong so you can crawl out of your holes to say I told you so. That's what I never understood about you people, you're willing to sacrifice your own progress just to achieve your alterior motives, shame on you!
I hope u understand that Boko Haram was a well packaged northern outfit sponsored by the likes of US and their allies for the sole purpose of staining the image of GEJ and ultimately removing him from office. America should pls leave us alone. They actually need us more than we need them. but they will always make gullible Nigerians believe that we need them more. We need leadership that can stand against these marauders and develop our country. Nigeria can do without America. Abacha proved it for more than 5 years

6 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Chiaka(f): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Metchw!!

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
unclejb2:
I hope u understand that Boko Haram was a well packaged northern outfit sponsored by the likes of US and their allies for the sole purpose of staining the image of GEJ and ultimately removing him from office. America should pls leave us alone. They actually need us more than we need them. but they will always make gullible Nigerian believe that we need them more. We need leadership that can stand against this marauders and develop our country. Nigeria can do without America. Abacha proved it for more than 5 years

Whoever and whatever was responsible for boko haram, GEJ should have done better. Nigerians don't need Americans at all. I agree, all we need is good leadership.

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by haul: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Awon werey won ti de! Awon oloshi! So na america cause the way GEJ dey spend money? How GEJ dey go from church to church? How 20billion dollars dey lost,how dem impunity was high like a javelin shoot? How ethno-religious bigotry became a ballistic missile launch so high in the air that almost touch the sky? Continue,o ye Conspiracy theorist, revisionist, the lord is your strength.

Between,the world knows america are guilty of so many charge,devil,but linking GEJ failure to america? Will pass as a weakling best shot!

If Sai baba fu(k up,we go comot am! No time to dey remove USB safely.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by ayooluniran(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

Buhari was appointed Chairman of Royal Niger Company from a board meeting in the Headquaters of JP morgan.

Yes, no be today!

Only 3 presidents since post civil war have truly been their own men;

Murtala
Abacha
Goodluck who happens to be your last true president!

@ OP, I just followed you on nairaland......I'm quite impressed at d way u analyse these issues.......I might go into politics anytime soon and would love to be surrounded by people with minds as yours. I would have dropped my email addy/ BB PIN, I think sending you an email request on nairaland will be better. PLS I'VE GOT NO HIDDEN AGENDA.....tnx

3 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Madam,
50% of what you say makes sense,then you cancel it by praising a clueless president like GEJ, whilst also making false unfounded allegations against a great patriotic leader like Gen. Buhari.

Do not let your opposition to a politician becloud your judgment.
PPAngel:
It is easier to fool a nation than to fool one man!

Nigerians should wake up!

3 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Did you miss road?
You would be better off in the romance section : angry
ayooluniran:

@ OP, I just followed you on nairaland......I'm quite impressed at d way u analyse these issues.......I might go into politics anytime soon and would love to be surrounded by people with minds as yours. I would have dropped my email addy/ BB PIN, I think sending you an email request on nairaland will be better. PLS I'VE GOT NO HIDDEN AGENDA.....tnx

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Did you miss road?
Lmao grin
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by ayooluniran(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2015
GenBuhari:
Did you miss road?

Thank you, but d msg was not meant for you.

Some of us don't have dirty minds.....and I think the history of my posts since I joined NL in 2013 shld say it all.

Yesterday I had to un-follow some people (like d poster above me) whose ideologies don't blend with mine, and started scouting for pple with like minds. If you disagree with her anti-buharist comments, then I think u shld take it out on her

Again, d msg was not for you.

4 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by PPAngel(f): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Them don start already...

Declare the ND freedom fighters as terrorist then move in with their guns to clear and secure the oil wells.

APC and Buhari are puppets of America and enemies of the ND.

Time to unwrite history once and for all.

Operation: 12 Monkeys begins the end of one useless Nigeria

etin06:
America has declared a former Minister of Niger
Delta Affairs, Mr. Godsday Orubebe, Rivers State
Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike, former militant
commanders, Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, Government
Ekpemupolo (Tompolo) and several other
persons who either encouraged violence through
inciteful comments or interfered with the
electoral process during the last general
elections as persona non-grata, meaning that
they are barred from entering the United States
and subjected to visa sanctions.
Though the US government did not specifically
name those it intends to punish for their actions
before, during and after the elections, Orubebe,
Wike, Tompolo, Asari-Dokubo, First Lady
Patience Jonathan, Katsina State Governor,
Ibrahim Shema and several other major political
actors made national news headlines by their
heated comments and actions.
According to Greenbarge Reporters, the US
Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs,
Linda Thomas-Greenfield, who disclosed this in
an article captioned ‘When Nigeria decides,
Nigeria wins,’ hailed Nigerians for participating
peacefully and enthusiastically in the electoral
process which culminated in the election of
General Muhammadu Buhari of the opposition All
Progressives Congress (APC).
The Assistant Secretary of State, who was also
one of the international observers that monitored
the elections, noted the commitments made by
President Goodluck Jonathan, who lost his
reelection bid and Buhari to work together in
order to ensure a peaceful and smooth transition
to the new government. She warned Nigerians
that the next phase will be critical.

source:
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/america-declares-orubebe--dokubo--others-persona-non-grata/207445

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by ayooluniran(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
Them don start already...

Declare the ND freedom fighters as terrorist then move in with their guns to clear and secure the oil wells.

APC and Buhari are puppets of America and enemies of the ND.

Time to unwrite history once and for all.

Operation: 12 Monkeys begins the end of one useless Nigeria

Thumbs up for the Heads up!

....and I hope @Genbuhari above will not crucify me for again for this

3 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2015
I know of course your message was not for me thats why I suggested you go to the romance section and continue toasting her there

grin tongue
ayooluniran:

Thank you, but d msg was not meant for you.

Some of us don't have dirty minds.....and I think the history of my posts since I joined NL in 2013 shld say it all.

Yesterday I had to un-follow some people (like d poster above me) whose ideologies don't blend with mine, and started scouting for pple with like minds. If you disagree with her anti-buharist comments, then I think u shld take it out on her

Again, d msg was not for you.

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by ayooluniran(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2015
GenBuhari:
I know of course your message was not for me thats why I suggested you go to the romance section and continue toasting her there

grin tongue

Thank you, but I don't need your comments on what I should do or not.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
@OP

Another dumb soul on the loose
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
Boko Haram illusive Spokes man, Shekau has taken to his Youtube account from his Langely, Virginia base to state that he intends to attack South Africa not because South African mercenaries have been contracted by the Nigeria Govt to flush out the bokos but because Shekau is vissibly touched at the killings metted Nigerians in South Africa by the xenophobic riots perpetuated by South Africa.

Reminder

This is the same Shekau that stated he enjoys killing Kafirs.

This is the same Shekau that has declared war on all southerners and Christians residing in the north.

This is the same Shekau that finds nothing wrong in abducting, r@ping and selling young christian girls.

Lest we remind Shekau that 99.9% of Nigerians residing in SA are southerners with a significant population being Igbos and thus Christian.

Off course nobody is expected to take the pronouncement of a mad man like Shekau seriously but we should caution Shekau's handlers in the CIA that we know this game will soon start once a Buhari puppet govt is up and running.

I have warned here severally in many of my handles on NL of how the Americans will quickly shift focus from the NE to the Niger Delta once their puppet govt is installed!

Watch how MEND will be turned the bad guys on the bloc and the ND turned to the latest killing zone.

It has always been about oil.

The Americans are desperate to get their hands on it and has the rescent history of Nations like Libya and Iraq have shown, the Americans will stop at nothing to get their greasey hands on it.

The ND should be cautious and awake!

They will use the north and SW to anger us into seccession. We will fight for our freedom and this time America is in need of another Vietnam lesson.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Get what dey want

It's was free oil bro.

What did Gaddafi do?

What did Russia do?

And dey have no oil

I remembered when APC waged a media war against PDP during the dark days of their opposition, at least they hired intelligent people who have facts or lies that will leave you in doubt but they were not plain stup!d.
Now, it is time for PDP to play the opposition and look at brainless people like you and PPAngel whom I believe Science is yet to discover her model of madness.

it serves PDP right because they never knew that 16yrs of strikes will churn out mentally incompetent nonentities like both of you, at best have lost focus of neither politics, military, foreign policy and history.

It is one thing to be ignorant in your Ekiti cave, it is another bringing that ignorance to the world to appreciate the shallow academic depth you wield.
I only feel sorry for the kinda Nigerians who lack the depth of critical thinking and those whom PDP deprived electricity to follow the news, one thing is certain, Education is a priviledge you and PPangel lack, it is a shame you both told it to the world.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
ayooluniran:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by Mrbigman1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
jpphilips:

I remembered when APC waged a media war against PDP during the dark days of their opposition, at least they hired intelligent people who have facts or lies that will leave you in doubt but they were not plain stup!d.
Now, it is time for PDP to play the opposition and look at brainless people like you and PPAngel whom I believe Science is yet to discover her model of madness.

it serves PDP right because they never knew that 16yrs of strikes will churn out mentally incompetent nonentities like both of you, at best have lost focus of neither politics, military, foreign policy and history.

It is one thing to be ignorant in your Ekiti cave, it is another bringing that ignorance to the world to appreciate the shallow academic depth you wield.
I only feel sorry for the kinda Nigerians who lack the depth of critical thinking and those whom PDP deprived electricity to follow the news, one thing is certain, Education is a priviledge you and PPangel lack, it is a shame you both told it to the world.

I have been clapping for u since reading this.

I just can't quit clapping.

U proved a point that is unimaginable and am marvelled.

Keep it up

Dr. jpphilips (Ph.D)

This how u got ur degree by countering points with intelligence.

I think buhari needs to hire u as a spokesman cos u just nailed me with ur points.

Please u need more education

2 Likes

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
[quote author=PPAngel post=32927315]

Let me cure this madness of yours once and for all, for weeks now, when I thought I have dismantled tahrqua's cabal, another cabal of misinformation is on the loose, I will assure you of one thing, you will be disgraced!!

In order to do a suspicious Prisoner swap with the Taliban which saw 5 die hard terrorists exchanged from Gitmo for one lone wolf US marine deserter, the Obama white House weeks prior to the release of the terrorists downgraded the Taliban from a Terrorist organization to an armed insurgency.

Show us where you got this information from, credible source not your boyfriend's blog site

America works actively with AlQaeda in Yemen against Iran backed Shiite Militias.

Can you show us proof of this??

ISIS was supported by America in Syria against the Assad Regime.

Can we see any proof of this not conspiracy websites but events that gives credence to that claim

Just watch how they will re write the script on Boko Haram!

I can see that PDP paid you to rewrite that script, the stage is set!!
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mrbigman1:

I have been clapping for u since reading this.

I just can't quit clapping.

U proved a point that is unimaginable and am marvelled.

Keep it up

Dr. jpphilips (Ph.D)

This how u got ur degree by countering points with intelligence.

I think buhari needs to hire u as a spokesman cos u just nailed me with ur points.

Please u need more education

By the time I am through with the OP, you will edit this post of yours in shame, just sit back and relax!!!
She is about to meet hurricane katrina of disgrace.
Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:

Buhari was appointed Chairman of Royal Niger Company from a board meeting in the Headquaters of JP morgan.

Yes, no be today!

Only 3 presidents since post civil war have truly been their own men;

Murtala
Abacha
Goodluck who happens to be your last true president!

Ya because education failed you to know RNC was a British company that closed down in 1900, what is Buhari's date of Birth?
You see how stup!!d you look

1 Like

Re: It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA by jpphilips(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
PPAngel:
It is easier to fool a nation than to fool one man!

Nigerians should wake up!

No you don't need to wake up, you just need to proceed to coma from your slumber, we have a lot of riff raff already, don't add to their growing population.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 / I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Two For Alleged $115m Alison-madueke Largesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.