Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari (15919 Views)

PHOTOS: Fashola At The Wedding Of Noble Igwe And Chioma Otisi / Senator Uche Chukwumerije Is Dead / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ruffhandu: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
mbulela:

He was representing only his pocket and ego.
My brother, I pray we move out of this selfishness by our politicans.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ruffhandu: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
clubone0501:

bros I been no wan talk am ooo...we don't speak ill of the dead..
Tell me nobody spoke/speaks ill of the likes of Hitler, Abacha, Margaret Thatcher, etc
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by mbulela: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
ruffhandu:

Tell me nobody spoke/speaks ill of the likes of Hitler, Abacha, Margaret Thatcher, etc
I have never understood the whole idea of not speaking ill of the dead.
Who invented it?
As long as i am not lying against the dead, i could not care less.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Donchkus(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
What matter most is wahat God says abt him.
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by ruffhandu: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
mbulela:

I have never understood the whole idea of not speaking ill of the dead.
Who invented it?
As long as i am not lying against the dead, i could not care less.

Funny how people tend to act towards the dead, perhaps out of fear of spirits. Lol!
But if we don't talk about the dead, then what is the definition of history?

1 Like

Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Freemanan:

DELSU
wow. make sense. seems the slogan is the same everywhere
Re: Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Oguguah:

wow. make sense. seems the slogan is the same everywhere
It is brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio / Gunmen Abduct Three Of Obasanjo’s Workers In Ogun / Tony Kakaka: Tinubu is not Money Conscious like Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.