Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement (44007 Views)

Senate Set To Sanction Ndume Over “unparliamentary Comments " / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / U.S. Likely To Sanction Orubebe, Shema, Others Over Election Incitement, Rigging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by ikkkkk: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
dam4sam:
Comments:

1.) Simple fact. I laughed when everyone was going on about GEJ being a statesman because he conceded defeat.

It took 6 years for him to become a Statesman abi? Wonderful.

Na God save us for Naija! PDP!!! criminals to the end.

2.) Those calling Jonathan a statesman and praising him for conceding defeat are myopic or simply doing it intentionally to swell his head so that he could just vamoose from Aso-Rock to prevent him destroying our democracy. Jonathan does not worth the praise that people have poured upon him; he is a saddist that don't care about whatever happens to Nigeria.

STATESMEN ARE CONSISTENT NOT ACCIDENTAL. JONATHAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN NOTHING CLOSE TO STATESMANSHIP FOR THE 6 YEARS HE HELD SWAY AS NIGERIA OPPRESSOR. GOD JUST DECIDED TO REMOVE HIM FOR PEACE TO REIGN IN NIGERIA. QED.

I have said it before that Jonathan had no choice than to concede to defeat because there was no more any hiding place for him. The SS & SE votes that he depended on to manipulate figures could not save him because they saw that the gap was too wide for them to close. Jonathan is a dangerous man so are his demonic PDP vampires, rogues and vagabonds. May we never have a party like PDP to govern this country again.

The coming weeks, months and years would be very very interesting because all the fraud and stealing perpetrated by Jonathan and PDP would be gradually unraveled!!!

3.) In the coming months, a lot of Pandoras box will be opened. And when Professor Attahiru Jega writes his memoir Nigerians would be let into the full cocktail of intrigues that evil men in the PDP and presidency engaged in in the weeks prior to and during the elections. The intense pressure and intimidation brought to bear on him to throw in the towel and his determine not to yield to the whims and caprice of evil men in the corridor of power.

4.) I said the same thing to a group of my friends who were already believing that scam of GEJ making that devilish phone call. He was constantly reminded of the Gbabo treatment that was why he had to let go or else GEJ was ready to set Nigeria on fire, but God pass man. If he GEJ was a gentleman why did he allow the character assassination against the people's General during their campaign calling him names and swearing that he was not electable and will not rule this country. God is gradually exposing GEJ and his gang of criminals.

Statesman with these friends:
Kashamu
Obanikoro
Bode George
Fayose
Omisore
Oduah
Alaimisegha
Fani Kayode
Orubebe
Wikke
OPC Gani Adams and Fasheun
Mimiko!

5.) No! It was the African delegation led by Kofi Annan and John Amos that showed Dumbo pictures of Gbagbo in prison, that Joe Biden's phone call only forced Dumbo not to defer the elections again... after he lied to Sen. John Kerry that the elections would hold as scheduled.

6.) Recall that Orubebe kept asking Jega to go to his office(?) if he had done that he would have been abducted!
I kept wondering why he was shouting 'go to your office'. Orubebe claimed there was documentation in the office and Jega should go and examine it. Oh my God! This is what the display was about. Jesus is a wonderful and mighty God. They wanted the Ivory Coast scenario and we would have all been fighting now. You're so observant. Well done!

He acted Jonathan and his evil PDP script to letter. They are evil men. Orubebe was an evil messenger sent by the cabal. God punish Jonathan for his evil plan against Nigeria.

7.) No wonder he(Orubebe) was charging at Jega to leave the collation hall and move to his office...They would have ambushed him on his way to the office...Men... Jonathan is the most useless president ever.

No Wonder orubebe was shouting go to your office and reply to our letter. Had he decided to leave that venue, then their plots would have been executable. Damn patience and wisdom is the key to life. Jega didn't even moved.

8.) Like I said then..Jona has no choice but to make that call to Buhari. The old military boys were watching him because he rub them the wrong way with that certificate saga. They were mad, had a meeting and decided he has to go. He was smart to have make that call, he would not have got out alive from aso rock.

9.) To me, Orubebe's attitude was highly suspicious. I was even questioning his insistence that Jega must leave to his office to attend to their petitions. Then, I was praying Jega should not leave. My thought was that once he leaves the hall PDP will do everything possible to force him to alter the results. I believe the behind-the-scene was very dirty on Jonathan's part and this was why Obama gave kudos to Jega. Jonathan is far from being an hero but a devil.

Now that the election is over, we should let Jonathan and his criminal gangs know nothing must happen to Buhari before the handover date and afterwards

10.) Why are they planning to handover on May 28th at the dinner? Buhari should not go.. The Constitution states on May 29th in a broad daylight not back alley In aso rock

11.) I have always said it that Jonathan did not willingly give up power like that, even in the face of overwhelming defeat. What was Kofi Anna doing with him a day or 2 days before the final announcement? Why was General Abdusalami and one prelate of Anglican doing with him earlier in the day he called to congratulate Buhari?
What did America and British government saw before they started screaming that some elements within the political circle wanted to inflate figure to give advantage to a particular candidate. Why did Jonathan inflate figures from the south east and south south if truly he believes in true democracy.
With time everything will be exposed to the public.
They plotted, schemed, strategised, and laid ambush against the nation's interest, but God our protector destroyed their evil machinations.

12.) News making the rounds say that SOME PDP sympathizers HAVE NOT YET GIVEN UP on GEJ continuing in power with devilish plans to cause a monumental Constitutional crises. Buhari has to be closely protected by a security outfit that is not beholden to this present government. I know only God is the ultimate protector, all the same, these are desperate men in very desperate situation!

13.) The pressure on Jonathan Goodluck to concede defeat was too strong. When Premium Times purported revealed those who prevailed on Jonathan Goodluck to concede defeated all of them were Ibos and I was surprised. Could this be true. I knew never bought into the bare faced lie. It was the US, EU, UK, AU, and ECOWAS that put tremendous pressure on Jonathan to accept defeat. In fact, at a point they issued veiled threats which the Presidency fully decoded and knew the game was up. Jonathan Goodluck, if he was a statesman by accepting defeat, was not a willing statesman. He was a reluctant "statesman".

14.) To the PDP doubters and deniers, please go to Reuters UK site, it gives more details of the kidnap plot than Sahara - it also talks about how the tallies in SE and SS were doctored all over the polling units on the day to deny Buhari a meeting of the 25% requirement. What should bother us is that the abductors were to be his government security detail, paid for by the Nigerian state.
I think PDP should be banned as an organisation in Nigeria, they're nothing but a criminal gang.

15.) I have said it earlier that Dumbo did not concede defeat out of his own freewill but for the pressure put on him by the ex-generals led Abdusalami Abubakar. This was in line with the peace accords they were made to sign before the election. He dare not refuse to concede defeat because he knows what the ex-generals can do if he refuses and the situation degenerates into chaos and/or violence all over the country. #GejIsNotaHero

16.) Hate him or love him, OBJ was the first to alert the whole world to what Jonathan and PDP were planning, being a former "inner caucus member" himself.
Nigerians will be shocked to discover how deadly the Jonathan Presidency had been. Many things will begin to expose after May 29 handover date. Jonathan and Patience intended to retain office by all means or destroy Nigeria. It took a combined efforts of the Western World to stop the very wicked First Couple from hatching their ungodly plans. Obasanjo knew it earlier!

I made a "collection" of these opinions, so everyone can benefit from reading them under just one shop!

What do you think? wink

hater. get over it. did ur buhari concede to defeat when he lost in 2011? rather he spilled trouble.
If only Buhari conceded to defeat in 2011, many lives would not have been lost and Boko haram wouldn't have been what it is today.

Jonathan may not be perfect but he's a million times better than ur Buhari.
Jonathan our hero.
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Chienex24(m): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Jorussia:
let them face the wrath of the international community for deterrence purpose.

So US don turn international community? Mtchewwwww......
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by dam4sam: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
richidinho:

You no get work?

Spend all your time writing this trash n the only like is from you

The $hit has no meaning bro...next

...and you wey get "work", you spent ALL your time reading what l typed! shocked shocked

Well, "Street Hawking" na work.... for people like you! wink undecided

BTW: When did "like" become a yardstick for brilliant opinion?
How old are you sef?
angry
Re: U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement by Trick1587: 2:57am On Apr 22, 2015
I dont give a shit bout this people. They should learn to mind their biz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / APC Names Elected Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.