Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba (15600 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home / Soldiers And Shiites Clash In Zaria, Seven Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
How did I post false information?
you did'nt but you support someone who did it

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
How did I post false information?
you did'nt but you support someone who did, for nairaland to be credible as it is before you need to stop peddling or supporting false information and if you find someone doing so report him or her

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by Kororugged: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
barcanista:
Aisha cannot be Governor of Jigawa state. The odds doesn't even favor her.

Have you started drinking ogogoro like your master Barca?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by kilokeys(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
having served in Taraba close to Donga.. my heart bleeds for these folks.

all these mass killings has annihilated families, erased culture and histories

they are a loving,easy going pple. i refer to that place as my home. so serene.

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by gowaga68: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rapzino:
dayum, I was in Primary school during that TIV-JUKUN war, as for my tribe; joro inshi nwu Ichen. I live inside Donga Town though I study in Wukari, I'm happy to meet you nwuzam (brother)
Boye!
Am not that good at your dialet but I know little words, was at GSSSD then during that time.
All I could say for now is Taraba needs peace and not War, without Peace the state will remain backward. When was Gombe created but can Taraba look down on them? The answer is No.TY,Darius,Ando,T.Jolly etc did nothing to promote the state nor their tribe. Taraba isn't for one Tribe nor one Religion Taraba is for Us all.. Its high time we the Youth find a lasting solution to all this mess.
The Youths have always been the victim of every conflict in every part of the state and the country at large.
God bless Taraba and God Bless Nigeria. But we still got to sit down and address this present madness.
Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by illiad: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
When I pointed out the other day that HausaFulanis are worst Animals than the AmaZulu. A lot of the animals from that animal kingdom came attacking me but that did not even pain me what pained was for some miserable yorubas to come and be attacking me on behalf of their slavemasters.

I hate all those who take life but I hate those who turned blind eye too.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by Rapzino: 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
gowaga68:

Boye!
Am not that good at your dialet but I know little words, was at GSSSD then during that time.
All I could say for now is Taraba needs peace and not War, without Peace the state will remain backward. When was Gombe created but can Taraba look down on them? The answer is No.TY,Darius,Ando,T.Jolly etc did nothing to promote the state nor their tribe. Taraba isn't for one Tribe nor one Religion Taraba is for Us all.. Its high time we the Youth find a lasting solution to all this mess.
The Youths have always been the victim of every conflict in every part of the state and the country at large.
God bless Taraba and God Bless Nigeria. But we still got to sit down and address this present madness.
Peace.
thanks a lot bro, you spoke like a true Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by toshmann(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Naija bridge is falling down! Falling down! Falling down!

People who live by violence cannot live without violence. The Bible calls them a brood of vipers

It shall happen again
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by vicogu76(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
bobcharly:
5 NICE LITTLE STORIES.
1. Once, all villagers decided to pray for
rain, on the day of prayer all the People
gathered but only one boy came with an
umbrella.
THAT'S FAITH!
2. When you throw a baby in the air, she
laughs because she knows you will catch
her.super amen
THAT'S TRUST!
3. Every night we go to bed, without any
assurance of being alive the next Morning
but still we set the alarms to wake up.
THAT'S HOPE!
4. We plan big things for tomorrow in spite
of zero
knowledge of the future.
THAT'S CONFIDENCE!
5. We see the world suffering. But still we
get married !!!
THAT'S OVER CONFIDENCE !"
"Now, Every Hope And Trust That You
Have On God This
Day, Shall Reap Fruits Of Over Confidence,
As Long As You Can Say "AMEN" &
"SHARE" In Jesus Name!!! AMEN!
super amen

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
So where is the galant soldier T.Y. Danjuma who knows how to defeat the Igbos but few rag-tag herds men have been bastardizing his place? You cannot fight an ant but you would want to pitch yourself against an elephant. Shame! The other time it was in Osun state they masacred a number of Yorubas. That's a penance to all those who love falsehood and injustice. The Igbos work hard to make Nigeria a better place and all of you hate them out of jealousy. I guess you will love those ones that are killing people more? At least you have shown that by electing one of them. We shall be watching from the sidelines the love story between the Northerners themselves and between them and south westerners! It will surely be better than the story of Romeo and Juliet! I laugh in Swahilli!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by usdam: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
blemon44:
what is really going on
can't we stay a day without any news on deaths
That was what the government of GEJ caused
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by NZEGWUAGU(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
My major problem are some of the low-lives in Igboland like Senator Ngige, Rochas and Ogbonnia Onu that have been intermingling with those Northern and SouthWestern bastards in APC. Let them not zone anything to the South-East. We do not need SFG position or Finance minister or power. Let Hausas and Yorubas share the positions amongst themselves so that their ignorance would be exposed. Shame on any Igbo man that accepts to work with misfits by accepting any appointment from the muslim brotherhood of Nigeria APC.
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by osystein(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2015
I fear that we'll see alot of these now that their own is CIC.
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by mumbasa: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2015
We should make laws to restrict Fulani herdsmen from leaving their locality

1 Like

Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
chidexy:

Election rerun things. They are the military wing of APC trying to change the demographics before the scheduled rerun elections in Donga
. That's exactly their motive. That's how they garnered disproportionately higher votes in states like Adamawa Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe and even Taraba states
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by WILSON(f): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SAI BABA!
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by Yujin(m): 10:23am On Apr 21, 2015
I'll give a better picture of what is happening in the north especially the Christian dominated areas and the constant fulani harassment when I'm less busy. Its the politics of power with a view of a future geography in mind.
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by 3dankey(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Yujin:
I'll give a better picture of what is happening in the north especially the Christian dominated areas and the constant fulani harassment when I'm less busy. Its the politics of power with a view of a future geography in mind.

Pls do, I will like to know more about the hidden truth behind all this killings. Thank u sir.
Re: Seven Killed, Scores Missing As Gunmen Attack Villages In Taraba by gowaga68: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
illiad:
When I pointed out the other day that HausaFulanis are worst Animals than the AmaZulu. A lot of the animals from that animal kingdom came attacking me but that did not even pain me what pained was for some miserable yorubas to come and be attacking me on behalf of their slavemasters.

I hate all those who take life but I hate those who turned blind eye too.

You sound very lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for calling other tribes animals and yet you dont want others to say ill of your tribe..
Oga get a life.
sha.sha.sha.shamuwa.sharuwa.kawai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I’ll Cease To Be Nigerian If Tinubu Becomes President – Bode Georg / Ondo Lawmaker, Nomiye, Slumps And Dies / Ghana’s President Hurls Insults At Obasanjo At African Forum In London-bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.