Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website (2492 Views)

Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview / Charles Eruka, Channels TV Staff Who Was Stabbed At APC Rally Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by spora(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Earlier today, a report appeared on Channels TV website alleging a rift between the Speaker of the Ekiti State's House of Assembly, Dr. Adewale Omirin and a senator representing the state, Ojudu Babafemi over alleged impeachment sponsorship fund.

Upon investigation, the management of the television station discovered that the report was fake and immediately removed it from the website.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the report was smuggled into the website by a staff who was alleged paid by the Ekiti State's government agents to carry out the task.

The personnel involved is said to have been placed on suspension pending full scale investigation to unravelling the circumstance and with a view to punish the culprits.
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by kayode27: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Your source undecided

Or did you construct this story

3 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by ozoigbondu: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Add sauce
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by Young03(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
#
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by jamex93(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
your source don die ni

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by cozy7(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these stations seem to lie a lot. This is exactly why I miss my NTA 2 CHANNEL 5.
I know GMB will bring it bck for me.
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by temitemi1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Your source dey heaven abi GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by otemanuduno: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:

Fayose who bribed that Channel TV staff is your ROLE MODEL. GOODLUCK to you.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
otemanuduno:

U dey mind d robot

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by spora(m): 3:30am On Apr 21, 2015
I am the source...
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by Equado(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Bros, na you lie pass.
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by free2ryhme: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
spora:
Earlier today, a report appeared on Channels TV website alleging a rift between the Speaker of the Ekiti State's House of Assembly, Dr. Adewale Omirin and a senator representing the state, Ojudu Babafemi over alleged impeachment sponsorship fund.

Upon investigation, the management of the television station discovered that the report was fake and immediately removed it from the website.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the report was smuggled into the website by a staff who was alleged paid by the Ekiti State's government agents to carry out the task.

The personnel involved is said to have been placed on suspension pending full scale investigation to unravelling the circumstance and with a view to punish the culprits.

sauce ooooooo
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by MOA15(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Unless yu provide the "sauce", you shld alsso be punished for providing false news

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by darelar(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2015
I want you to send me the 5gb, I will send you 2k once I confirm it. Atleast you can do this if you are genuine.uote author=uniquedata post=32941885]HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..[/quote]
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by wadetaw202: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
otemanuduno:

The story doesn't have source, but you believe it because this is the kind of things you want to hear.
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by EmmySparky(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
temitemi1:
later u go say na ur papa second wife dey do u for village....see people when u take do role model...

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by EmmySparky(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
darelar:
I want you to send me the 5gb, I will send you 2k once I confirm it. Atleast you can do this if you are genuine.uote author=uniquedata post=32941885]HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..
tryna defraud ur fellow nigerians...I guess ur a south african...ZULU MAN
Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by expressglory: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2015
The poster is very correct.A story titled Ojudu, Omirin, Others Disagree Over Fayose's Impeachment Largesse was published yesterday by channelstv.com.Its a disturbing story which I decided to verify.Now...before anyone could say Jack Robinson,the media aide of Gov Fayose,Mr Lere Olayinka put the story on the facebook.

I assume that when the bubble busted,about 8hrs after,channelstv removed the story while Lere Olayinka quickly deleted his post! It is easy therefore to know that the story is fashioned to portray Ominrin&co in bad light and no one could be behind such a scandal but Fayose&co!

In case anyone want to rubbish the story and say it si never published,Google Search engine has already crawled it.It may no longer be on Channels site but its in Google! Just search "channels tv fayose news"

Here is the screen shot of the google search

Re: Channels Tv Staff In Trouble For Publishing False Story On Its Website by darelar(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
EmmySparky:
tryna defraud ur fellow nigerians...I guess ur a south african...ZULU MAN
Are you referring to me or the guy that advertise the Data? For your information, I do subscribe MTN 2500 with 4.5gb monthly

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: See What We Spotted On The Road / BUHARI: The Celebrity President / See What Improved Electricity Has Caused (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.