Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20237 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 6:42am On Apr 21, 2015
sinaj:

xo u wnt me to die xo dat u can marry dat gel embarassed

You shall not die, my laps dey wait 4 ur head for ground o jare......
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2015
zonall:

You shall not die, my laps dey wait 4 ur head for ground o jare......

hmm den i better fall again smiley

*kiss*

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Abeg cum back for dat thread,him don dey yab kingtom
Just imagine? grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Ode oshii! Go climb your bed DrAify dey wait for u grin
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2015
sinaj:

hmm den i better fall again smiley

*kiss*
Baby, wat are you doing with that guy cry
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

We are just saying hi......
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
see as you open mouth like person wey won eja....cu.... grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2015
zonall:

We are just saying hi......
One reason why i won't do you anything. . . . Today Is Your Birthdaycheesy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROcheesy
wullnp. . .

cc: alberto2k - come give diz man weed
stephenqueen - the orijins wey i keep for your house, abeg i need amu ASAP
kingtom - give diz man a pussy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

All is well angry
Even in the well grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

he saved my life

wen u allowed me to die cry
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 21, 2015
this kind will groom a baby like me to be healthy for life. I like like her milk -factory pass, she's a pure ManCHESTER breed grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

see as you open mouth like person wey won eja....cu.... grin
grin grin Una wan spoil me abi? grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 21, 2015
sinaj:

he saved my life

wen u allowed me to die cry
I don't want you to die na, i waz only ehm. . . embarassed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROcheesy
wullnp. . .

cc: al berto2k - come give diz man weed
steph en queen - the orijins wey i keep for your house, abeg i need amu ASAP
king tom - give diz man a pussy.
Ehn, make him describe the one wey hin want na grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
this kind will groom a baby like me to be healthy for life. I like like her milk -factory pass, she's a pure ManCHESTER breed grin
choi! ayaf die. . .
na only dat one una see
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin Una wan spoil me abi? grin grin
you wey be say your name na spoil already. . .
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Ehn, make him describe the one wey hin want na grin
ogbeni zonall, which kind pvssy you want?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

choi! ayaf die. . .
na only dat one una see
#pours bucket of chilled orijin to resurrect you!!

nah that one dey see us oh!!I dey look the photo as a guy man wey I be ooh.
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROcheesy
wullnp. . .

cc: alberto2k - come give diz man weed
stephenqueen - the orijins wey i keep for your house, abeg i need amu ASAP
kin gtom - give diz man a pussy.

Na only Aj weed dey embarassed cry that one can make starters Run Mad on the 1st intake grin

dash this guy Sinaj na undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

you wey be say your name na spoil already. . .
grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

ogbeni zonall, which kind pvssy you want?
grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Na only Aj weed dey embarassed cry that one can make starters Run Mad on the 1st intake grin

sinaj still dey useful na. . .
you no know say sinaj na calabar girl undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
#pours bucket of chilled orijin to resurrect you!!

nah that one dey see us oh!!I dey look the photo as a guy man wey I be ooh.
i sabi say you na guy na, why you con dey use the (f) label?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

you no know say[b] sinaj na calabar girl[/b] undecided
hiohiohiohiohio grin

No wonder she too like Dick Mula* lipsrsealed grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

hiohiohiohiohio grin

hmmm. . . lipsrsealed
No be me talk amu ooo
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

She dey Calabar so? E don tey wey I yansh person oh grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
chai!!! chineke. . .
you wan yansh my babe with that your gorrilifc abuna embarassed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

chai!!! chineke. . .
you wan yansh my babe with that your gorrilifc abuna embarassed
No, I just wan measure statistics grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

hiohiohiohiohio grin

undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

whu told u m frm calabar
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

dash me to person wey him head no fit carry weed

how he wan take carry me sad

erm...erm...*whispers* i nid dat weed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.