Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20190 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

yes!!! grin
Baba weyrey grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Just dey mumu yourself. Dey here dey profess love while another guy dey shine the Kongo. cheesy
your thought tho. . . cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
So who be the babe na? grin Na Ori ife? shocked shocked
Chimerase2, Kinglekan, Alberto2k, Stephenqueen, 2dice, wristwatch make una come oh, that picture na Orijin babe Ori ife oooooo grin grin grin
Chai so ori ife get booby like this, omoh I must suck ori ife booby ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Grandpa weyrey grin
nie cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

i talk say seu.n don ban amu, una eyes deafundecided ?
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

1st u suppose collect knock for making me scroll for 2mins undecided

2ndly... Sango and irumole dey studio dey remix the thunder way go fire u angry

Lastly, You be certified Egyptian wehrey! grin grin
The only Agbero on Nairaland grin grin grin Mumu, because I dey use weyrey and other simple ones, you wan compete with me? I go enter Ijebu and Egba now grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha! Man of God is that sister Grace at your dp. Amu think say you don't "do" sisters. cheesy
remove dat amu way u de use tink abt ma sista angry
Cus na ma kid sista be dat grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by tohpahz(f): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Just dey mumu yourself. Dey here dey profess love while another guy dey shine the Kongo. cheesy

What is kongo please??
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

how you take know shocked?
I be winch grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

After embarassed

shocked

*faints* (catch me o!)
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
I be winch grin
Aje okunrin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
So who be the babe na? grin Na Ori ife? shocked shocked
Chi.merase2, Kinglekan, Alberto2k, Stephenqueen, 2dice, wristwatch make una come oh, that picture na Orijin babe Ori ife oooooo grin grin grin
ori ife booby dn loyal nah amu sure she dey use CLIP before she go cum wear bra de use hold amu grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
tohpahz:

What is kongo please??

Why do you want to know? angry
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
sinaj:

shocked

*faints* (catch me o!)
*shifts so that she can hit her head on the ground. . .
Are you still alive embarassed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Chai so ori ife get booby like this, omoh I must suck ori ife booby ooooo grin grin grin
Mumu, I no follow una talk o grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
tohpahz:

What is kongo please??
ua eluelu ua opianta ua ibongi infact d name many grin
Kingtom abi I lie? grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

nie cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
remove dat amu way u de use tink abt ma sista angry
Cus na ma kid sista be dat grin

So you get amu for this kind of chocolate sister and amu here wasting money on vaseline. angry

Let me have her digit so that I can share the gospel with her. Please MoG. grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

Aje okunrin grin
tongue grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
ori ife booby dn loyal nah amu sure she dey use CLIP before she go cum wear bra de use hold amu grin
Jesus! I no dey o grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by tohpahz(f): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why do you want to know? angry

Cos u said it na.. lemme know d meaning sad
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Jesus! I no dey o grin grin grin
me sef no dey ooo. . .

Abeg, you don see ori ife pix b4
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
Kingtom abi I lie? grin
Her nkugbada, acharipopo, otuocha grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Mumu, I no follow una talk o grin grin
Make I no suck ori ife booby ba grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by tohpahz(f): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimerase2:
Kingtom abi I lie? grin

Eemmm... in English please grin.. it's still confusing
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

me sef no dey ooo. . .

Abeg, you don see ori ife pix b4
Yes back in 2013 mehn. She get big bobby oh and I see her pic for page one of this thread grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by tohpahz(f): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:

Her nkugbada, acharipopo, otuocha grin grin grin

Chineke meh shocked.c names
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:

The only Agbero on Nairaland grin grin grin Mumu, because I dey use weyrey and other simple ones, you wan compete with me? I go enter Ijebu and Egba now grin grin
mtscheeew! If u like enter ebira, Gwari, Tiv, kalabari and Gbagi grin grin

Na only warri own i go enter for u mumu grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Make I no suck ori ife booby ba grin grin
Blood of Oluwa! Kai your ban go be till 2099 grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2015
tohpahz:

Chineke meh shocked.c names
You never chi chum chin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2015
alberto2k:

mtscheeew! If u like enter ebira, Gwari, Tiv, kalabari and Gbagi grin grin

Na only warri own i go enter for u mumu grin
I go tear Mbembe, Bahumunu, Igbo, Bantu and even Swahili! Usoytingolhola!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
Yes back in 2013 mehn. She get big bobby oh and I see her pic for page one of this thread grin grin grin
chai!!! addonbelivit shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.