Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight (9262 Views)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG / How America And Allies Plan To Remove Buhari / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Anybody thinking it is far-fetched should think back a few months when our General narrowly survived assassination by a suicide bomber.

Call me paranoid or onye ara (mad) , but future of Nigerians and indeed Africans rests on this our humble General.

On Buhari rests the future prosperity and progress of Nigeria and Africa.

On Buhari rest the security of the lives of Nigerians as America and its allies gets set to unleash the type of mayham to break up Nigeria that may soon see our blood flowing in gutters.

We Nigerians just do not realise how very high the stakes are.

You are calling for concern and you are logical.

But why do our people think we are still slaves to the west ? US and UK supported the outcome of the elections so I don't see this happening.

They don't even seem to like GEJ.

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by BlackBaron: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2015
All these Uncle Musi.wa and Aunty Ti.t siblings.

Spreading falsehood and indecipherable reports. embarassed

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by MCDanselm(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
Not when shekau is still alive
watin shekau wan do
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2015
GEJ was so unpopular that even with rigging he was unable to rig the elections.

The implied support for Buhari from America and the West is simply playing to the gallery of Nigerian public opinion. It serves to help them deflect suspicion after they eventually covertly remove Buhari and disenfranchise Nigerians.
Naughtysite:

You are calling for concern and you are logical.

But why do our people think we are still slaves to the west ? US and UK supported the outcome of the elections so I don't see this happening.

They don't even seem to like GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by citizenY(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Thanks for the confirmation. Sheun should create a yaba left section for lunatics like him to post useless conspiracy stories. I can't stand the nitwit in politics section.

Dude is fuccking annoying!

Sister Berem, this is the period of temperance. I have said it somewhere, you, the amazon, this is your day. All you fought for has been achieved. What is left is to bask in glory and amusement as these CARD READER HARAM weep and gnash their teeth. I dedicate this day to the Creator and folks like you.As events unfold, happier days are ahead. Keep the faith.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2015
citizenY:

Sister Berem, this is the period of temperance. I have said it somewhere, you, the amazon, this is your day. All you fought for has been achieved. What is left is to bask in glory and amusement as these CARD READER HARAM weep and gnash their teeth. I dedicate this day to the Creator and folks like you.As events unfold, happier days are ahead. Keep the faith.
Thank you jare! Better person.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Anyone who wishes Buhari death will die before him

-Pastor Tunde Bakare

GenBuhari moniker,may you be assassinated first by Amadioha and Sango combined. angry
I have told you to change that moniker of yours but you wouldn't listen.

Thunder fire you there!!!

angry
You are an ignorant dunce.

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I ain't taking it easy on him. He is going too far with his conspiracies.
Is he crazy or something?

angry angry
That was what they said about those who predicted Kennedy's assassination before it happened.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
onatisi:
Threads like this should be closed or locked .the op made no sense at all and all he did was just to exhibit his own lunacy. The op is not even sure that the presidents he claimed were poisoned were actually poisoned. The op did not state any clear sensible normal tangible reason why the usa will want buhari dead. I just wonder how some ppl think. The op small brain doesn't seem to understand that causing problem in a country that is the 8th larget oil producing nation in the world, the biggest economy in africa ,and the biggest market in africa and biggest black nation in the world with over 170 million people will have a reverberating effect world wide. We are talking about almost a 100million potential refugees moving across borders ,global oil prices will escalate ,islamic terrorist groups will quickly settle in and etc. The peace and unity of nigeria is NON NEGOTIABLE. And no western power will do anything capable of destroying that peace. Nigeria is too important in the global scheme of things to be allowed to seep into problems. So nobody is assasinating anybody .
Dude...the presumed conspirators WANT global chaos. You need to go and study the NWO and Illuminati... etc. Have you heard the term Order Out of Chaos?
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,you don't understand the importance of ur country and it isn't ur fault ,it is because we have had leaders who have been behaving like puppets and supermarket dolls to western nations. Unfortunately I will have to admit that it is buhar /idiagbon and abacha regime that have actually showed the power of nigeria in international politics. Believe it or not,nigeria is too big to be ignored and to important to be waved aside. The whole world is watching closely events in nigeria and monitoring it. Coming to buhari matter,there is no reason for any nation to fear buhari ,what will bring him down is already near him and secondly he is now a civilian president in nigeria, I don't think I need to expasiate on that before we realize that buhari is already cornered and handicapped. So why will anyone even think of killing him.

Don't mistake the attention of Western powers on Nigeria for anything filial! These guys are pretenders, wolves in sheep's clothing!

What the West want is for Nigeria to have a few wealthy ones and a mass of suffering millions. Ditto, the rest of Africa! Therefore, any African leader that departs from that course automatically becomes an enemy of the West!

Ask yourself, does Buhari fit into the Western template for African leaders? I don't believe he does! So they have everything to fear from him!

Even though there's nothing to suggest an attack on Buhari's life is imminent, he should be careful all the same

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by onatisi(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Dude...the presumed conspirators WANT global chaos. You need to go and study the NWO and Illuminati... etc. Have you heard the term Order Out of Chaos?
NWO,illuminati? I rest my case ,there is no point arguing further on this topic here .
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by iamord(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Naughtysite:

What do you normally smoke on Tuesday mornings ?
am sure some goat dung mixed with refnol grin
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Rexnegro(m): 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Naughtysite:

Ask google !!!
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
You have not made a case to rest .
onatisi:
NWO,illuminati? I rest my case ,there is no point arguing further on this topic here .
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by cyberguy72(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
hmmm dat wud b nice
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by oilsuop: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
That is what we pray for in southwest osibanjo will take over the mantle sad
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
If Osinbajo is allowed by America to be sworn in, means he is a traitor and was maneuvered into the VP position by America and agents that ma lurk in the APC leadership.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by isalegan2: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2015
GenBuhari:
If Osinbajo is allowed by America to be sworn in, means he is a traitor and was maneuvered into the VP position by America and agents that ma lurk in the APC leadership.

How so, my brother? Who should be sworn in as VP?
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by mensdept: 1:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Nonsense. This is to drum up sympathizers for their grandpa,
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by isalegan2: 1:27am On Apr 25, 2015
cyberguy72:
hmmm dat wud b nice

Uhmmm . . . NO!
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 25, 2015
My point is that if Buhari is assassinated and America allows Osinbajo to be sworn in as President then and only then would we know that Osinbajo is an American stooge. At this point I do not know, although a few things about him make wonder about him.
isalegan2:

How so, my brother? Who should be sworn in as VP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by jared007: 4:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Well said GenBuhari. America's covert operation in Nigeria is not over yet. They may attempt to assassinate Buhari to spark up a civil unrest! 29th of May is far!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Borderless: 5:49am On Apr 25, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I ain't taking it easy on him. He is going too far with his conspiracies.
Is he crazy or something?

angry angry

Why are you taking it personal, must it get to that? Who will die will die, who will not die will not die, that's not for we mortals to determine. Wishing someone dead remains only a wish!
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by birdman(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
i laugh at myself for ever engaging this dude on any topic. so he was a clown all this while and i was wasting my time grin
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Situation001(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
Anybody thinking it is far-fetched should think back a few months when our General narrowly survived assassination by a suicide bomber.

Call me paranoid or onye ara (mad) , but future of Nigerians and indeed Africans rests on this our humble General.

On Buhari rests the future prosperity and progress of Nigeria and Africa.

On Buhari rest the security of the lives of Nigerians as America and its allies gets set to unleash the type of mayham to break up Nigeria that may soon see our blood flowing in gutters.

We Nigerians just do not realise how very high the stakes are.
On God My Brother..

May God keep guiding our General.. Aameen..

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Whatever happens Buhari has already impacted the course of African development merely from what he represents.

It is well and shall continue to be.
Situation001:

On God My Brother..

May God keep guiding our General.. Aameen..

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by mojeer678: 8:11pm On May 04, 2015
GenBuhari:
The president of Ivory Coast, a known stooge of neo-colonialist France and America just arrived this evening to visit Buhari in Abuja.

Remember we still do not know how they poisoned Abacha all we know is that Abacha died the morning after a flying visit at Abuja Airport from Yasser Arafat surrounded by some security staff provided for Arafat by America.

Poisoning is so sophisticated these days it is hard to guard against. Buhari needs to avoid all meetings until he has full control of his own security and the country.

List of African presidents that have been probably poisoned include :

Abacha
Yaradua
Atta-Mills (Ghana)
Meles Zenawi (Ethiopia)
Zambia's last president and a few others.

Almost if not all the listed presidents were not stooges of America and following policies that were in the best interest of their country.

May the Gods of our great ancestors protect our president-elect from any evil plans against him and Nigeria.

Poisoning is an acknowledged and accepted form of statecraft and in forcibly changing foreign policy to suit certain interested parties. You need to watch The Seven Sisters documentary aired on Al-Jazeera sometime ago when a top French govt official admitted to poisoning (murdering) to further French oil interests in Africa.

But the Lords of the Earth often forget that there is a Lord of Lords in heaven Who watches over the affairs of men.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2015
Naughtysite:

nufin..buh.. my little coffeegrin
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Blackeard(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2015
Why am I mentioned here?
GenBuhari:
The president of Ivory Coast, a known stooge of neo-colonialist France and America just arrived this evening to visit Buhari in Abuja.

Remember we still do not know how they poisoned Abacha all we know is that Abacha died the morning after a flying visit at Abuja Airport from Yasser Arafat surrounded by some security staff provided for Arafat by America.

Poisoning is so sophisticated these days it is hard to guard against. Buhari needs to avoid all meetings until he has full control of his own security and the country.

List of African presidents that have been probably poisoned include :

Abacha
Yaradua
Atta-Mills (Ghana)
Meles Zenawi (Ethiopia)
Zambia's last president and a few others.

Almost if not all the listed presidents were not stooges of America and following policies that were in the best interest of their country.

May the Gods of our great ancestors protect our president-elect from any evil plans against him and Nigeria

[size=1pt]PPAngel(f), DeepSight(m), Twaci(f), ghostofsparta(m), suwailad(f), Uthman75, Nneka123(m), softysparky(f), Eluwilussit, njays24(f), Aminat508(f), IbnSultaan(m), ammyluv2002(f), Sanchez01, vivaciousvivi(f), Situation001(m), ujoatu(m), onila(f), LagosBoi2(m), icebeatz, baslone, spott, Albaniy(m), coolkris(m), Eisenhower(m), OCTAVO, yyb14, babanaba, MrTAnonymous(m), Mohdadutse(m), Parisbee5(m), edi287, luvhenry(m), mmimahbub(m), GogetterMD, adamskutty(m), MDelgado(m), MrMcJay, babse(m), zemaye, Tafidah(m), christaddicted(m), emalekuo(m), XYZ123, Eniburumo(m), jamilkb(m), iSmalles(m), agentM(m), inereunwa1(m), Nafizzey(m), spyroxy1(m), Amazo, kay29000(m), cap28, annibro(f), rokiatu(f), BoboYekini(m), Missy89(f), Desola(f), olas24u(f), cycline404(m), kestolove95(m), BashirAhmad1(m), Yungwizzzy(m), FastShipping, jingh(f), gbanikiti(m), tola9ja(m), ololo12, Babare(m), Onlinebizexpert(m), AlyricistLaura, HandOfChukwu, musKeeto(m), kayjasper(f), Yooguyz(m), sukkot, Dahkogrin007(m), LastProphet, MissTeaseMe(f), zeongeon, 9jawear, ayo84(m), Ikhilor(m), Gorzy1, Brimmie(m), Sepp360(m), oyeludef(m), algorithmz(m), Naijacitizen(m), idu1(m), torkaka, skyfall, WIZGUY69(m), mrofficial(m), Metrofox(m), nijanigga, rasojie, mmmustapha, dapachez, Balyz, focus7, kokosheen(m), LFJ, adebisicutie, SLIDEwaxie(m), blackfase(m), Omen100(m), Ttalk, kingingkinging, NgeneUkwenu(f), Mcweber(m), SirHouloo(m), tunwumi, Olaolufred(m), agabusta, ISpiksDaTroof, Sirniyeh, iconize, mikolo80, erayo2GCA(m), gists, AMvanquish, BRAV0O(m), femicyrus, Jesusloveyou, bunmioguns(m), gatiano(m), VoteOutPDPJona, diamondbility, darne(m), vedd, zimoni(m), sasview, Papertrail11(m), godofwar666(m), doja(m), ajani1978(m), vicadex07(m), StevinMorgan(m), madamoringo, ilugunboy(m), tetengwo, Adminisher, fatadis, hazyfm, ashson, nuclearboy(m), Eziachi, Rawani, ba7man(m), bolaino(m), edogirl2, FiftyFifty(m), odunH(f), courage54(m), thebosstrevor, RaptorX, panafrican(m), osystein(m), Canme4u(m), dexter1983(m), Caseless, Tundeajani(m), lyricalpontiff(m), whytfaz(m), femmy2010(m), lacasa, Johnnoo, Labo, Bimpe29, PassingShot(m), boladex1, patrickmuf(m), Ilekokonit, Alphaoscar, Thayorr(m), locdog(m), Pataki, musaibnabdul(m), braine(m), wisdom77, mokaflex(m), datribune, toludadon(m), egift(m), Obiagelli(f), OtunbaJega, Keneking, JayJustus, olajide8(m), kwanKwasiyya(m), Omimah, Gbawe, Ofunaofu, opabs1(m), segunjowo(m), musandar, omenka(m), ede1(m), Rilwayne001, aumeehn, jjwaterfalls(f), jaytee01(m), donedy, Ayekotoo, maximunimpact(m), ransomed, kingthreat(m), money121(m), ayukdaboss(m), juman(m), arsetalks(m), aby1976, AnanseK(m), AdekunleBalogun, mu2sa2, drestoneokuta(m), seunmsg(m), pheesayor(m), isuomo, sarutobie(m), Toktee, Kessyy2k4(m), watered(m), bayonekind(m), jamst(m), danjumakolo, teniyi(m), yuzjet(m), Ediskcab(m), Awwal1st(m), Maser, ShehuAba(m), remsonik(f), guttentag(m), Litmus, emmydeep, Kei144(m), OrlandoOwoh(m), stevecantrell, Fresia01(f), ak4God(m), mojeer678, gangar(m), hasyak(m), isalegan2, thoth, igbo2011(m)abidemidare, mizjules(f), Napoleone(m), Raphael81, NoledgeArmani, Viktor1983(m), detholar7(m), Trending(m), thexzy(m), RotrEmmanuel, Rendition(m), PerfumeRepublik, celjay(m), richommieblack(m), Blackeard(m), DeeBoiyy, priestken1(m), ElDeeVee(m), rexoluj(m), fuckerholic(m), deylex77(m), emusmith(m), waveskaaya(m), napoleonbaba(m), demisig(m), KingBish(f), mytym(m), harffie(m), manmade(m), Tinubu(m), JoeCutie(m), peeparty(m), Greyworld, Richie4(m), MrFixIt001(m), Rexnegro(m), youngice(m), DangoteSon, toprod, ALKARULEZ615(m), lilo2hot(m), christlike31(m), Poseidon012(m), chidanzy(m), 01emek(m), calliochuks(m), ofala(m), mattazz(m), cdekj(m), Nadamwa(f), waleakanfe(m), cupidora(f), ghost1718(m), RapLawd(m), chiboy429(m), maxy097(m), homolespecial01(m), jayjagz, cephaswizzy(m), SlimSkipper(m), Topsymania91(m), Oliveronline(m), mistudreh(m), NnamdiN(m), Oilmoneyguy(m), leanfrost(m), bosun11(m), HOMOTOYOSI10(m), MisterLongman(m), dadoctore(m), JesDivine(f), TRADELYN, Simeontaiwo, Donlino(m), KelvinGraphics(m), daveP(m), Spaxon(f), Aabheaven(m), lanicky(f), haymoney01(m), deife(m), Shafiu1, fdxboss(m), iykemoney90(m), Awho(m), kingphilip(m), Mayosky15754, live4ever, Swash042(m), Rapzino(m), akmaldini(m)[/size]

1 Like

Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by omolami: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
That will be OK by us. No skin pain
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
GenBuhari:
There is youtube video it was no fake . A suicide bomber and some other innocent souls lost their lives.
You comment is disrespectful to those innocent that were murdered.

How many other bombings have been videoed and posted on YouTube. SMH for Nigeria.
Re: America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight by RapLawd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Blackeard:
Why am I mentioned here?

Same bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP - US Lobbying: 5 Things You Should Know / Kidnapped Tegina Islamic School Pupils Finally Released After 88 Days / Aba North/Aba South: Appeal Court Sacks LP's Nnamani, Affirms APGA's Ikwechegh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.