Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja (37743 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=olaniyanc post=32947436]

All these Jonathan lackeys should keep quiet. Stop being silly. Show decency.Respect your country. Respect the leadership. The election is over. It is about how to move Nigeria forward now![/quote/]
We should respect buhari or wat do u mean?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Daniel2day(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Burger01:
Honestly, Buhari is so presidential.smiley

Haters and losers hug transformer. *Signs* Transformer no even get light. Then jump into the nearest lagoon tongue

So presidential
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Gbawe:
"Abeg General Buhari, Join me dey laff ojare. Jona boy don suffer " grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NndwA5ZJEGQ/VTV5qESdiVI/AAAAAAAFAqs/Bk0rKuLIbIA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
. Obj be like sai Baba
GMB oga sir kai ne baba
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Daniel2day(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2015
akinboyepelumi9:
This ObJ constant visit and meetings with this Man sha. I hope it is for the improvement of the Country

OBJ is a patriotic Nigerian like Buari
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Gbawe: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

We no longer want him to fulfil any of the promises. What can you do about it?

Gbam !!!! Jonathanians and Tandroids , una hear? What can you do about it?
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Gbawe: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2015
AnonymX:
If Obasanjo and Tinubu are the kind of people that Buhari wants to surround himself with, then in 2019 we would be screaming "CHANGE" once again.

When will you people learn to think critical and develop sophistication? This is why supporters of Buhari, like Abduljabbar4, now show open disdain and disregard for the opinions of "well-wishers" like you wrapped as "constructive criticism". Buhari has said it many times, correctly in my opinion, that him and his Party will not take it upon themselves to judge others arrogantly to declare who can or cannot approach Buhari and the APC. The simple message is "let them come and we shall deal with them on our terms, according to our own standards and the way we want to do things". This is because Buhari and the APC realise that the effort must be made to carry others along for the greater good of society.

If that explanation is not clear enough to people like you and you must keep talking as if Buhari must have OBJ, Tinubu, Bode George, Danjuma, IBB et al executed publicly then I will kindly ask you to shut up. Your opinion is not needed. This is not 1983 and Buhari cannot go around behaving in a draconian manner. The likes of OBJ are old friends, affiliates and acquaintances. When Buhari begins to compromise himself in favour of the likes of OBJ, and to the detriment of Nigeria, then you can talk. In any case, you will be first to say "dictator is back" if it is made public that Buhari shunned and disgraced OBJ. As long as Buhari remains on the side of Nigerians always then I have no problem with who he meets.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by ArewaWarrior: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
People from certain parts of Nigeria who mind you didnt vote APC in power as a result of their epileptic political calculations but are still demanding some key governemnt postions are so quick to underestimate the General. A new Nigeria that we have all dreamt of is on the horizon, no to impunity, no to corruption or stealing as some with misplaced priorities would say... No No No to all that sets us back as the giants of Africa, Im feeling very Nigerian now even though nothing has changed YET but God willing we'll make it this time.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by adegold1234: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man should remember that he's 72 years old and he has tougher tasks ahead like stabilizing the price of crude oil and finding the chibok girls. Frolicking with Obasanjo and every tom dick and harry will deplete his energy.
. Shey na him abduct the chibok girls ni? Tell ur broda to provide them before he leaves office o
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by ndidibabe(f): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man should remember that he's 72 years old and he has tougher tasks ahead like stabilizing the price of crude oil and finding the chibok girls. Frolicking with Obasanjo and every tom dick and harry will deplete his energy.
Very true.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by obinto: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
The jungle is maturing and Tinubu is about to be reminded the owners of the game called Nigeria. Nigeria is too big to be treated like Lagos state. Buhari will always treat OBJ with respect . OBJ we know is not an admirer or respecter of tinubu. Game on
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by foura: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
I love Buhari's stride. Makes him look like a man on a mission. The man exudes patriotism. smiley

Baba Iyabo laughs last at last. Kashamu would be pissing in his boxers seeing how close these two are no doubt. His one way ticket to America on board a cargo plane has no doubt been secured.
you cannot push obj aside in nigeria politics,obj paid our dept and left enough money in the account,soil his hand to bring people like yaradua and gej,but gej spoil it all,david hand was full of blood but prepare solomon to do the building.whatever glory that goes to inec still goes to obj because without telecommunication there will be no channels,nairaland ,card readers etc i believe in gmb and obj.BETTER DE COME
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
I really do not know anything for sure, but from knowledge of the power blocks at play one can make an fairly accurate assessment of what is likely to take place.
Owoloku1:

How come you know all these things
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Gbawe: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
obinto:
The jungle is maturing and Tinubu is about to be reminded the owners of the game called Nigeria. Nigeria is too big to be treated like Lagos state. Buhari will always treat OBJ with respect . OBJ we know is not an admirer or respecter of tinubu. Game on

You people can remain in your room concocting fantasies. You can see Tinubu as negatively as you want to and wish ill-fortune upon him all you like. We know you hate Tinubu unobjectively, even as he has never wronged you as your own worthless SE leaders have, because of your myopic mindset and prejudice. That is your prerogative. Yet the rest of the objective world view Tinubu a sagacious, highly talented and very effective politician. Buhari would not be President today if he did not change his rigid ways and outlook to understand that men like Tinubu are very important, in the Nigerian political 'environment', for political success. Buhari will know OBJ has his uses as well.

Buhari does not have to side with either Tinubu or OBJ even as it is important to remind you that the President-elect cannot even be put in this position specifically because Tinubu and OBJ are on good terms today. If it makes you feel good to think Buhari will help you 'deal with' Tinubu, at the instigation of OBJ, then be my guest because this, expectedly, is the mental limitations of people like you who support bitter yet futile politics of enmity. You will never understand, always to your own political detriment, that "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics, but permanent interests".

Buhari has learnt his lessons well and I can bet any money that the General will always do all he can to keep one of the finest brains and Nigeria's best political strategists on his side i.e Tinubu. Buhari is not foolish enough to think it will always be plain sailing for him. He will always need to keep the SW 'sweet'. Ask GEJ. With that in mind, your guess is as good as mine as per the man who will unanimously be adjudged the most influential politician in South-West Nigeria. You have been telling us for the past 16 years Tinubu will soon see this and that yet you forget even his Northern peers genuinely respect him. It is only you and yours who hate Tinubu blindly and wish him ill. The rest of Nigeria, and the world, is in awe of the man. You are not even ashamed of yourself for focusing most of the small number of threads you have here on Tinubu. That is how you people hate and hound the leaders of others blindly while neglecting your misrulers in your region responsible for your misery.

https://www.nairaland.com/obinto/posts
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Chzaram: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Igbo don sandfilled the lagoon slf
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by walozanga(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oga presido.. Dont allow obasanjo to play with ur intelligence. U will be doomed if u do
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by obinto: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gbawe:

You people can remain in your room concocting fantasies. You can see Tinubu as negatively as you want to and wish ill-fortune upon him all you like. We know this is because of your myopic mindset and prejudiced reasons for hating the man unobjectively. That is your prerogative. Yet the rest of the objective world view Tinubu a sagacious, highly talented and very sagacious politician. Buhari would not be President today if he did not change his rigid ways and outlook to understand that men like Tinubu are very important, in the Nigerian political 'environment', for political success. Buhari will know OBJ has his uses as well.

Buhari does not have to side with either Tinubu or OBJ even as it is important to remind you that the President-elect does not need to specifically because Tinubu and OBJ are on good terms today. If it makes you feel good to think Buhari will help you 'deal with' Tinubu, at the instigation of OBJ, then be my guest because this, expectedly, is the mental limitations of people like you who support bitter yet futile politics of enmity. You will never understand, always to your own political detriment, that "there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics, but permanent interests".

Buhari has learnt his lessons well and I can bet any money that the General will always do all he can to keep one of the finest brains and Nigeria's best political strategists on his side i.e Tinubu. Buhari is not foolish enough to think it will always be plain sailing for him. He will always need to keep the SW 'sweet'. Ask GEJ. With that in mind, your guess is as good as mine as per the man who will unanimously be adjudged the most influential politician in South-West Nigeria. You have been telling us for the past 16 years Tinubu will soon see this and that yet you forget even his Northern peers genuinely respect him. It is only you and your who hate him blindly and wish him ill. The rest of Nigeria, and the world, is in awe of the man.
That was a rather long epistle but if somehow u convince yourself tinubu will be allowed the free reign he had with lagos state, I commiserate with you on your loss but pls wake up to the emerging realities. OBJ can never work to enthrone tinubu as the undisputed political champion of SW. A little of your history should have told u. OBJ never changes. No doubt tinubu was largely instrumental to buhari's election, but in due time, I repeat u will be reminded how the northerner thinks. Your naivety worries me.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Gbawe: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
obinto:

That was a rather long epistle but if somehow u convince yourself tinubu will be allowed the free reign he had with lagos state, I commiserate with you on your loss but pls wake up to the emerging realities. OBJ can never work to enthrone tinubu as the undisputed political champion of SW. A little of your history should have told u. OBJ never changes. No doubt tinubu was largely instrumental to buhari's election, but in due time, I repeat u will be reminded how the northerner thinks. Your naivety worries me.

Yes a long post neede to show what you are and that you are fooling no one. Tinubu has never told you or anyone he is seeking to control Abuja. That is a figment of your bigoted and hateful imagination. While Tinubu was fighting for democracy your myopic, irresponsible and worthless leaders were busy with their AGIP ("any government in power" ) behaviour as usual. Yet you will never leave the man alone.

I ask you again, are you not ashamed you have dedicated so many of your posts to talking about misfortune befalling Tinubu while you have nothing to say about the misrulers in your region? What has Tinubu to do with you and your family? Nada. Those ruining your future you will not talk about instead you will be here having a heart attack daily over Tinubu. You are sad and pathetic.

https://www.nairaland.com/obinto/posts
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by dat9jaguy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Thief Obasanjo , like his puppeteer masters America, is keen to be seen to be showing implied support to Buhari whilst working secretly with America to remove Buhari; that way after Buhari is eventually removed by whatever means, he can deflect suspicion from himself and position himself to be appointed by the newly image-laundered GEJ to be Interim President until new elections, but his real mission would to preside as America splits up Nigeria.

Word of advice;change your dealer,he is giving you spiked weed. angry
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Etruth: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
Owoloku1:

How come you know all these things
Bros u no sabi quote?
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by bilyscopy: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
is
Is he the one that take away the chibok girls?

Nonsense
What about the JTF that lost their lives in the process of fighting BH
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Kaymus(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=GenBuhari post=32938793]Thief Obasanjo , like his puppeteer masters America, is keen to be seen to be showing implied support to Buhari whilst working secretly with America to remove Buhari; that way after Buhari is eventually removed by whatever means, he can deflect suspicion from himself and position himself to be appointed by the newly image-laundered GEJ to be Interim President until new elections, but his real mission would to preside as America splits up Nigeria.[/quote.]

How can you validate this your senseless statement that holds no evident,This is born out of hatred. I tell you here today, Obasanjo did very well during his tenure. So stop this baseless castigation and criticsm. Nonesense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Service Chiefs / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.