Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja (37885 Views)

PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Aisha And Zahra Buhari Meet With Projectcure In USA / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man should remember that he's 72 years old and he has tougher tasks ahead like stabilizing the price of crude oil and finding the chibok girls. Frolicking with Obasanjo and every tom dick and harry will deplete his energy.
he can't afford not to meet Obj for now.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by solidifi: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmmm
Obj & Gmb...
Am laughing in my local dialect.
I had already known the end of all this closeness.

1) Obj is a wicked schemer. he doesn't want his corrupt past to be opened.
2) The end, you all will see it. If I say it now very many of you won't believe me. It will not be favourable. Let's wait and see.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by denko(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
are you a jelly fish?
abduljabbar4:

We no longer want him to fulfil any of the promises. What can you do about it?
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by saintneo(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Thief Obasanjo , like his puppeteer masters America, is keen to be seen to be showing implied support to Buhari whilst working secretly with America to remove Buhari; that way after Buhari is eventually removed by whatever means, he can deflect suspicion from himself and position himself to be appointed by the newly image-laundered GEJ to be Interim President until new elections, but his real mission would to preside as America splits up Nigeria.

Seriously, where do you get all these?
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by ogene007: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Thief Obasanjo , like his puppeteer masters America, is keen to be seen to be showing implied support to Buhari whilst working secretly with America to remove Buhari; that way after Buhari is eventually removed by whatever means, he can deflect suspicion from himself and position himself to be appointed by the newly image-laundered GEJ to be Interim President until new elections, but his real mission would to preside as America splits up Nigeria.
Conspiracy theorist per excellence, why don't you look for something better to do.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Kazrem(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2015
e good make person be President elect o
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by xreal: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
I can see from my President-elect's face - he means business.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Amazo: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
sheymoni:
I know baba go don table Kashamu's matter for buhari grin grin grin bobo yen ma pe lewon bi obo

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
ogene007:

Conspiracy theorist per excellence, why don't you look for something better to do.

The guy seems to be losing it that's why replying him is a waste of time however I'd like to see him stopped from using that name
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by seangy4konji: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
That young guy with beats ear phones is going places....

Young dude rolling big...

God bless.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Av anybody noticed that guy is always with his earpiece grin dis guy must be a lover of music o
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Amazo: 9:39am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:
The best president in Africa. We are expecting a lot though not as much as some losers who didn't vote for you. Their master didn't fulfil ANY of his campaign promises in 2011 but they want him to fulfil all. Thunder fire una

Those brainless stupefied Jonathan zombies have taken their hypocrisy to a whole new level of colossal stupidity.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Amazo: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
I love Buhari's stride. Makes him look like a man on a mission. The man exudes patriotism. smiley

Baba Iyabo laughs last at last. Kashamu would be pissing in his boxers seeing how close these two are no doubt. His one way ticket to America on board a cargo plane has no doubt been secured.

The FBI will defo be knocking on Kashamu's door soon after May 29 grin
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
This man should remember that he's 72 years old and he has tougher tasks ahead like stabilizing the price of crude oil and finding the chibok girls. Frolicking with Obasanjo and every tom dick and harry will deplete his energy.

OK..... Then what next
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by nickxtra(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2015
O boy, see the composure and charisma that is expected of the President of Nigeria. Am proud.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by redsun(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
The silver back has to be caged for crimes against humanity for the out dated buhari to ever have any credibility. Messing with old school devious chimps like OBJ is not going to help him in anyway.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by unclejb2(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Sweetguy25:
After May 29..... #Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by mohince(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
[s][/s]
20pounds:
"There is a clear difference between being a passenger in a car and being behind the wheels"
- Barak Obama

Buhari has gotten the Presidency and is beginning to fraternize with the same set of corrupt people they accused GEJ of fraternizing with, that made him abandon his social contract with Nigerians.

I hope he doesn't fail like GEJ at the end of his term in office.

***To all the fools who don't like Buhari being objectively criticised, bring it on!***
20pounds:
"There is a clear difference between being a passenger in a car and being behind the wheels"
- Barak Obama

Buhari has gotten the Presidency and is beginning to fraternize with the same set of corrupt people they accused GEJ of fraternizing with, that made him abandon his social contract with Nigerians.

***To all the fools who don't like Buhari being objectively criticised, bring it on!***
20pounds:
- Barak Obama

you dey vex? A beg if u vex go hug transformer
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by unclejb2(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Amazo:

Those brainless stupefied Jonathan zombies have taken their hypocrisy to a whole new level of colossal stupidity.
After May 29....... #Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by unclejb2(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
mohince:
[s][/s][color=#990000][/color] you dey vex? A beg if u vex go hug transformer
After he has hugged the transformer........May 29.........#Buharibringoutyourgirls
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by olaniyanc: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2015
sheymoni:
I know baba go don table Kashamu's matter for buhari grin grin grin bobo yen ma pe lewon bi obo

All these Jonathan lackeys should keep quiet. Stop being silly. Show decency.Respect your country. Respect the leadership. The election is over. It is about how to move Nigeria forward now!
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by sheymoni(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Mcweber:
hahahahahaha!!! laff wan kill me o. eyo kookan ni obasanjo ma finish life Fayose ati Kashamu yen slowly. Sebi that fayose dey call Obj tout abi, issokay. The ebora owu himself, I don't like him tho as a man and despite being a yoruba guy I hv never been a fan of his but u can't mess with obj and go scot free.....Oga Jona(in shekau's voive) is a living witness.

The consequence of offending that man can be liken to garri ijebu. It might look little in the bowl but when you add water it will swell up

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by sheymoni(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
olaniyanc:

All these Jonathan lackeys should keep quiet. Stop being silly. Show decency.Respect your country. Respect the leadership. The election is over. It is about how to move Nigeria forward now!

Guy how market? Woju o & park well
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by asha01: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Buhari would have won the 3 times he contested but OBJ rigged him out 3 times. Now the same OBJ will now turn around and say he is one of the people that made Buhari's win possible. Buhari should stay clear of this man

how can he stay clear of him when he succeeded in rigging him in this time.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

And you got 87 likes for this idiotic comment...anyway he wont try that, ....4 years is not far, we all know Abuja ceased to exist that day Oil stop flowing from SE/SS

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by olpachi(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Abdul.....hahahahhahhahhahha tell them.......
abduljabbar4:

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51am On Apr 21, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Listen to your self, let buhari come out and say he wont fulfill his electoral promises, he was the one that made them and not you.

If you and your family doesn't want him to fulfill the promise he made, na una own cup of tea.

other Nigerians who voted for him based on his promises is eagerly waiting for him to start work.

I pray make dem no wait tire
Thankyou. So did you vote for him? Nonmsense
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by 1N9a: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2015
jaysniggs:
The General! cool
The Generals grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by sylve11: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2015
GenBuhari:

Na vision be this? shocked cool
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You must be a retarded and unpatriotic Nigerian for such a statement and same goes for evryone that liked that post, u all are TRiBALISTIC! And posterity will not judge buhari but also his supporters and every Nigerians blood that has been murdered by BH will be on ur heads. If u quote me, u will die young.
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
omenka:
I love Buhari's stride. Makes him look like a man on a mission. The man exudes patriotism. smiley

Baba Iyabo laughs last at last. Kashamu would be pissing in his boxers seeing how close these two are no doubt. His one way ticket to America on board a cargo plane has no doubt been secured.

Yep. But first he'll travel in a Huey to a waiting US ship off of our coast. Deflead and decontaminated and then board that military cargo plane to DC grin
Re: Photos: Obasanjo And Buhari Meet In Abuja by Gbawe: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
"Abeg General Buhari, Join me dey laff ojare. Jona boy don suffer " grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NndwA5ZJEGQ/VTV5qESdiVI/AAAAAAAFAqs/Bk0rKuLIbIA/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Fresh Cracks In Saraki’s Camp / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / Okuama Massacre: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.