Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? (40869 Views)

The Best Car Interior You’ve Ever Seen… / Which Of These Two Vehicles Should I Go For? / Photos Of Specially Made Armored Patrol Vehicles Proudly Crafted In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by killjoy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
menesheh:
grin

grin grin

Madness

lol
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
vicadex07:

No wonder...I can smell your naivety from far when I was debating with you...

It's funny but I don't even remember you from Adam.

The debate, whatever it is must have been memorable for you though wink
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Folks in order to understand this question then you must be an active participant in the Car Talk section (I had no intention of this making FP and frankly could care less. That it didn't make sense to most is understandable.

To my fellow Car Talk carhooligans that got it, thanks for paying attention in class.

Folks, try not to take things too seriously. It's only life and no one gets out alive.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by vicadex07(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
CityNG:

It's funny but I don't even remember you from Adam.

The debate, whatever it is must have been memorable for you though wink

Ode you're feeling so pompous and important on a faceless forum. Your real life offline must really suck. Mumu boy forming yankee based grin

How many corpses have u washed today. Come back to Nigeria and I will give u a better job grin

Sai Ajimobi grin
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
vicadex07:

Ode you're feeling so pompous and important on a faceless forum. Your real life offline must really suck. Mumu boy forming yankee based grin

How many corpses have u washed today. Come back to Nigeria and I will give u a better job grin

Sai Ajimobi grin

Thank you for the well wishes but like I said you're really persona non grata, stop trying to relate my userid to yours. The nose of a horse is far from its ears. Go find someone on your level to relate to.

Like my idol, the late Alhadji Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, sang, "Ki Ori Fun E, Gege Bi Ero Okan E Simi" grin

Have a nice day.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by TopWinner(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
The first one is a car. The second is a mobile home.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by leuelliot(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
Is this a trick question? undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Olaone1: 12:21am On Apr 24, 2015
That truck is Will Smith's
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by sammieblaize: 1:18am On Apr 24, 2015
Seen like 2 of those coaches here in atl
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by alexov(m): 2:05am On Apr 24, 2015
It's obviously the RV.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Olaone1:
That truck is Will Smith's

I seriously doubt it. That's too much of a plain Jane for someone of his caliber.

If he owns an RV (not a mobile home) then it's most likely a Prevost like pictured below.

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 24, 2015
TopWinner:
The first one is a car. The second is a mobile home.

That was an RV, these are mobile homes.

Nigerians should be living in this instead of making Dangote rich.

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by TopWinner(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2015
CityNG:

That was an RV, these are mobile homes.

Nigerians should be living in this instead of making Dangote rich.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by jerrymej(m): 7:07am On Apr 24, 2015
Did you still need a prophet to tell you? Can't you find the answer yourself?
Chai!

Mehn!
1st Na Car!
2nd Na Mansion.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by anasey(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2015
Damn! We both know the good one i guess.....lol
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by naturefellow(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
CityNG:
Boys, don't piss about, these are serious matters sad
Really, this is not a matter of better interior design. It is a matter of the vehicle's purpose. The first vehicle looks like a mini-bus and the second must be a luxury bus, or RV. Every vehicle has interior fittings designed to suit its purpose. And this is what accounts for the respective designs of different classes of vehicles, ranging from sedans, SUVs, CUVS, mini vans, buses to Limos, luxury, military and special vehicles.
As you know, luxury and special vehicles always have refined specs, as opposed to the regular counterparts. Just as there are private (luxury) jets and air buses (passenger planes). Why would a manufacturer waste scarce resources to transform an ordinary vehicle meant for everyday use into a more comfortable means of transport? There is no reason at all. Except it's meant to be in a showcase, or a celebrity 'wants' one.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2015
If i say what i have in mind the poster wouldn't like it
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2015
naturefellow:
Really, this is not a matter of better interior design. It is a matter of the vehicle's purpose. The first vehicle looks like a mini-bus and the second must be a luxury bus, or RV. Every vehicle has interior fittings designed to suit its purpose. And this is what accounts for the respective designs of different classes of vehicles, ranging from sedans, SUVs, CUVS, mini vans, buses to Limos, luxury, military and special vehicles.
As you know, luxury and special vehicles always have refined specs, as opposed to the regular counterparts. Just as there are private (luxury) jets and air buses (passenger planes). Why would a manufacturer waste scarce resources to transform an ordinary vehicle meant for everyday use into a more comfortable means of transport? There is no reason at all. Except it's meant to be in a showcase, or a celebrity 'wants' one.

Again, this was a tongue in cheek post that can only be understood by folks that visit the Car Talk section.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 24, 2015
andee4real:
If i say what i have in mind the poster wouldn't like it

There's only one way to find out wink
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2015
Enny895:
You bi ode! Are you not educated enough to know which is better?

Awon baba nla baba baba e ni ode.

Dindinrin oponu grin
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2015
leuelliot:
Is this a trick question? undecided

No, but it's a tongue in cheek one that shouldn't be taken at face value.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Enny895: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Awon ebi e ni ode! Asinu oloriburuku agunmaniye olopolo ito.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
Enny895:
Awon ebi e ni ode! Asinu oloriburuku agunmaniye olopolo ito.

Awon obi e o nipe fi oju sun ekun e laipe. Alakori omo agbe obi gboro.

Gbe enu osi e soun, alaarun oloorun dada ndindin.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Lmao here! grin. E jo o... O ti to.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Olaone1: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2015
CityNG:

I seriously doubt it. That's too much of a plain Jane for someone of his caliber.

If he owns an RV (not a mobile home) then it's most likely a Prevost like pictured below.
You are right: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2461616/Leather-ceilings-30-person-screening-room-14-televisions-A-look-inside-Will-Smiths-luxurious-2-5-million-double-decker-trailer.html

Will Smith's

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Readonee35L(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
CityNG:
Folks in order to understand this question then you must be an active participant in the Car Talk section (I had no intention of this making FP and frankly could care less. That it didn't make sense to most is understandable.

To my fellow Car Talk carhooligans that got it, thanks for paying attention in class.

Folks, try not to take things too seriously. It's only life and no one gets out alive.

i sight you

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by benefitzte: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
CityNG:
My oga u really surprise me by responding to every Tom, dick and Harry's post here, just want to believe u doing it for fun. We in CT section understand better.
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
benefitzte:

My oga u really surprise me by responding to every Tom, dick and Harry's post here, just want to believe u doing it for fun. We in CT section understand better.

Is it car talk you refer to as 'CT section'?
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by benefitzte: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
lomomike:

Is it car talk you refer to as 'CT section'?
Yes sir,
Hope say I never commit?
Re: Which Of These Two Vehicles Have A Better Interior? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
benefitzte:

Yes sir,
Hope say I never commit?

Lmao, not at all, however, cityNG the man you referred to is a veteran here in car talk or CT section as you put it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images / 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time / 10 Cars That Have Other Names In Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.