Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time (40889 Views)

Photos Of Customized Nigeria Police Keke / BMW Abandons Boring Designs To Catch Up On Mercedes / Driver Sleeps In Vehicle For A Month To Catch Serial Car Scratcher. Can You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by AutoJoshNG: 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Yea! the Nigeria Police is your friend. But why do they use the slightest issue to turn us into their BIG FISH? This is one question you will ask yourself if you fall into their small traps.

You have to know these 5 small things that can help you avoid their big wahala:

1. Error or Omission of a digit especially in the engine/chassis number:
No man is a above mistake no dey for police dictionary. Make sure you check your vehicle papers word for word and letter for letter. Even the spelling of your name and address.

2. No engine number on vehicle papers:
Most car owners overlook their engine number because it is hard to see on the engine block. Some believe they are the same with the Chassis/VIN number. If police catch you, you will know the truth. These guys know the exact location of the engine number on most cars. It’s better you take the pain to search for it now than fall victim later.

3. Only rear windshield is tinted:
You may get away with this after a big fight. But a desperate officer will never release you until you drop something. However, a tint permit will give you a free pass.

4. If you carry stuffs that don’t have receipt in your car:
This one is really crazy. If you carry N15k DVD player, they will ask for receipt. You carry N8k standing fan, they will ask for receipt. Meanwhile your phone is a N470k iPhone 7 plus

5. Actual car colour is different from the colour on your vehicle paper(s):
Did you just register or renew your vehicle papers? Did you just respray your car to another colour? Always ensure the colours are the same.. because our Nigeria police will quickly conclude that you stole the car.

Now let’s hear from those that have had first hand experience.

Please don’t forget to like and share..

https://autojosh.com/nigeria-police/

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hungry fellows!

Taa! No be Naija Police? They will "catch" you for EVERYTHING!

One stopped me the other day because there was "no original Road Worthiness", meanwhile it was on the Windscreen o. I wasn't in a hurry, I had his time. Besides, I committed no offense.

At the end of the day, they always have one question... "Anything for the boys?" angry

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Afriifa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Nigerian Police is a Disgrace to Humanity.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by darkenkach(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Civil defence should take over from were the NPF stopped.

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
LOL @ anything for the boys.
I rarely have issues with police_ even army, except one that was bent on searching every on my way back from PH. He searched my handbag join. As im take like that mumu, I won't give cowries let alone Naira note.

Most times, once I smile and activate my good girl mode, forget it...na them go tell me the short cut to reach my destination. grin
Nigerian police like woman! Chai!
Na woman or money fit kill them last-last.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by SammieLowkey(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Naija police be like:

"oga dis ur motor fine well well o, you just buy am? Oya use speed jam dat pole for there make we see whether ur Air Bag dey work! Oh, u no gree? Oya PARK!!!"

grin grin grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
this is ilegal work for the police they dont ave the right to ask this

4 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Adaowerri111: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
Police permit or clearance
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by dasphinx1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
MsDelilah:
Hungry fellows!

One stopped me the other day because there was "no original Road Worthiness", meanwhile it was on the Windscreen o. I wasn't in a hurry, I had his time. Besides, I committed no offense.

At the end of the day, they always have one question... "Anything for the boys?" angry

Had same experience at Oba Akran, Lagos recently.... Road worthiness turn to sidon inside car... I eventually showed the officer and told him to "get the fvck out of my car". Next thing the officer would say is, "Oga, do us weekend na" I just burst laff cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Mimienudles(f): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
PaperLace:
LOL @ anything for the boys.
I rarely have issues with police_ even army, except one that was bent on searching every on my way back from PH. He searched my handbag join. As im take like that mumu, I won't give cowries let alone Naira note.

Most times, once I smile and activate my good girl mode, forget it...na them go tell me the short cut to reach my destination. grin
Nigerian police like woman! Chai!
Na woman or money fit kill them last-last.
Lwkmd for here o, chai!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by jeffizy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
6) If you spot a nice Cologne on and have a good Jewelry on and you happen to be below 40yrs in age.
Dumb ass cats.
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Gflat: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Always have it in mind people, police is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
smiley

OP, no be only 5 things....
If Nigerian Police wan catch you, nothing wey you fit do

Those guys in BLACK are so annoying that when I'm approaching them on the road, I start to curse them already

i'm also aware there maybe some good eggs amongst them, I just don't care.

That's why when any evil happen to a Nigerian Police, I don't pity them.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by MrGreenMavro: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
that you brake lights are not working
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by voicelez: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
their one and only crime is if you don't have money to give them

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
;asking for receipt for minor electronic gadgets is so annoying.
How can u ask for my laptop receipt. My laptop and I are inseparable

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
a woman just came out screaming adupe oooo (thank God) MMM ti de ooo grin

the festive period is about to start for some people.

Christmas came late

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by laplace19(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
I am planning to respray my car from grey to red colour around March this year . I am changing my mind already... No strength for police wahala
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Anijay1212(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
Naija police and fault finding plus egunje are like..... Make pesin help me wit d pics nah.
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by nurey(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
1. I helped my sister carry cupboard, sewing machine, a host of things without the receipt though i had my corper uniform as a ticket, while coming back from the Osun with empty car i was stopped and they took 20mins to confirm my papers and the officer became annoyed that i was boning throughout the time he said i had to settle him or he would delay me. i had no choice than to roger grin

2. My brother inlaw was given a chest freezer by PZ and because its location of use isnt known i decided not to drop it from my sienna as there was still space for sitting. I virtually rode 2 days with it in the car, at Adekunle beside MRS just close to panti yaba, they are always there, i was flagged down showed everything showable, then came receipt of my cold friend, i told him its a present.

Me and the guy drag and i was already at my boiling point but my brother begged the guy to release us or better still what is the next step so we dont waste time. He just said i should go and learn how to talk to a policeman angry the kind screeching i use komot there. grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by gbegemaster(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
The new one for warri na new year greeting. Once them stop you the first thing na happy new year!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by b3llo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerian Police will catch you if you don't have Roger (Money)
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by luscioustrish(f): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tinted cars is always an issue with them even though you have the permit.. they will still not rest until you settle them, from the questions they ask its easy to know they're not enlightened at all.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by soberdrunk(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nigerian police is the "Bestest" in the world, you fit carry 'Nuclear weapon" for front seat and 3 human heads for back seat, as long as you co-operate you nor get shaking hence the slogan "Police is your friend" cheesy cheesy

Ps- My favorite saying to the police "Officer nah because of this small thing you want make we wake 'Commisioner" up from sleep angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Jeromejnr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
MsDelilah:
Hungry fellows!

So you know Obinna?

1 Like

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by omonla10(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
They chased me a few meters around Ijaiye with their pickup last week on lyrics to stop me and warn me to be careful with my tiny light 99 camry.. Cos it's been stolen a lot in recent times.. I was like wtf.. Thank u sir

3 Likes

Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
marketing training online for the visually sweet people of the nether worlds who have sent the people of the yonder worlds to me by accident and we went and told them to come to the house whenever they had the best things that we could give them. I told them that we are the one who made the change for them. We told them we liked to take in the ass from women with penis..es. But if they have pen..ises they are no longer women. What have they become? I asked. We are almost on our way and we did not even know how they did it. Well thanks for reading because this post makes absolutely no sense because that is why my mother beat me with her largest fry pan and my father: jumper cables he found at the foot of the tree where David committed fornication.
Re: 5 Small Things Nigeria Police Will Use To Catch You Big Time by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
They picked me yesterday because I wore nice clothes..
They said I was a yahoo boy, after much search and they couldn't find anything they said we should go to my house. On d way to my house inside their Van, D oda police if u want make we no implicate u give us 500k.. I just laff them.. after much argument inside d car these guys come free me

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Cars That Have Other Names In Other Countries / The DS 7 SUV Emmanuel Macron, The French President Used For His Inauguration / Mercedes-powered Made-In-Nigeria “Bennie Purrie” Can Rival Popular Sports Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.