Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,982 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} (1084 Views)

Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos / Man Finds Love After Winning Millions Of Dollars! (photo) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} by GoddyNg: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2015
SOURCE:http:///8Cyks

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rpCPDDHbZw4/VTXqfYTppMI/AAAAAAAABQg/KFUQU3aoddk/s1600/o-TALLEST-MAN-LOVE-570.jpg[/img]

Growing up, Joelison Fernandes da Silva thought finding love would be a tall order.
The 7-foot, 8-inch Brazilian grew up with low self-esteem after being bullied as a teen.
DaSilva, 28, even dropped out of school and avoided interpersonal contact to avoid being stared at -- not easy when you're Brazil's tallest man.
"I saw myself as abnormal," DaSilva told Barcroft TV.
DaSilva had an operation seven years to remove a benign tumor on his pituitary gland that stopped his growth.
Since then, his confidence has grown and so has his circle of admirers, one of whom caught his eye: 5-foot-tall Evem Medeiros, 21.
"The day I saw her, I think it was love at first sight," DaSilva said, according to the Metro.
Medeiros admits her dad almost short-circuited when he met her very tall boyfriend.
"He told me 'Daughter, I told you to get a man, a great man. You exaggerated,'" she said, according to the Metro.
The two lovebirds have since married and are facing many of the challenges new couples face, including attempting to have children.
But there is a huge issue that DaSilva faces every day from people who meet the couple for the first time.
"Some people like to talk about my shoe size and then imagine how big my member might be," he said, according to BT.com. "I think the size of my feet is false advertising. Our love life is normal. We adapt. Lying down. everyone is my size."

Watch how they show their love @

http:///8Cyks
Re: Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} by mhizpeaarl(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Omg nawa o . C height difference grin
Re: Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2015
choi shocked her head is reaching him at his butt shocked oboi.. its 2much o. how will they have kids and fvck? Love is such a mysterious thing.
Re: Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} by danbrowndmf(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Dis Guy D.Ick go fit enter dt girl pvssy?.sad
Re: Brazil's Tallest Man Finds Love With 5-foot-tall Sweetheart{video} by XtraSmooth404: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Strange world! Damn! shocked

(1) (Reply)

S'africa Passes Law To Tattoo Dicks Of Hiv-positive People / Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. / Meet Man Who Decided To Bear His Wife's Father's Name. Oh...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.