Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. (6212 Views)

Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by ziccoit: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Blindness is when u believe that a man trekked from lagos to abuja in 19days. Got to abuja looking still fresh. A journey that will take 9hours took this man 19days.
Before you join them in celebrating this liar please digest the following questions, or find a way of getting him provide answers to the questions:

1. Where did he sleep when it is dark?

2. How did he get to change his clothes before continuing on the trip?

3. How come he looks so well fed after trekking for nineteen days?

4. How did he manage to measure his trip in such a way that he did not get stuck in bushy areas at night?

5. Did he have any encounters with dangerous animals or bandits, if no, how come? Or does he possess some spiritual powers?

6. How did he locate his way from Lagos to Abuja without missing his way?

7. How did he get his meals and other things he needed to survive a torturous 19 days trek?
I am curious to get answers, and you can add your own questions.

Chai my people una mumu don over mature. For believe this shit

What the world knew, before 2009, was that "it is humanly impossible to complete 100m sprint below 10s". In 2009, Mr Usain Bolt of Jamaica rubbished that postulation by beating the world record and set another one of 9.54s which I believe somebody is coming to break too. The lesson here is that nothing is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by rhukky01: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Guys it does nt mean he did it continously, he probably took breaks at 9t sleepin in hotel rooms nd ctinue d journy d nxt day
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
I do not think its possible for one to trek 12 hours a day for 19 days and still look so healthy like that guy, even if he sleeps in a well-ventilated hotel room every night. We must learn to understand that this is not about APC-PDP issue, after all, anyone who pledged to trek from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins actually never believed he could win, and Buhari never won, he was rigged in by Jega PVC distribution scam, we know this. But this is NOT political issue, the question here is; Did that boy take a bike, bus, taxi or even keke-napep in any part of his journey ? The answer is possibly YES. But we must also appreciate the fact that he has trekked several kilometers. For that reason, I envy him, cos I cant walk 10 kilometers without drinking a drum of water.

1 Like

Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by cjrane: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Billyonaire:
I do not think its possible for one to trek 12 hours a day for 19 days and still look so healthy like that guy, even if he sleeps in a well-ventilated hotel room every night. We must learn to understand that this is not about APC-PDP issue, after all, anyone who pledged to trek from Lagos to Abuja if Buhari wins actually never believed he could win, and Buhari never won, he was rigged in by Jega PVC distribution scam, we know this. But this is NOT political issue, the question here is; Did that boy take a bike, bus, taxi or even keke-napep in any part of his journey ? The answer is possibly YES. But we must also appreciate the fact that he has trekked several kilometers. For that reason, I envy him, cos I cant walk 10 kilometers without drinking a drum of water.

The man erred when he entered cars at various stages of the trek. He souls have completed all on foot and may be reach Abuja around May 29th.
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by Olaolufred(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
rallymento:

Thank God Coca cola recognized this guy!!! because he did it!!!
If I hear say Gala recognize this guy make I bend! He is a blatant lair!!! I wonder why he is being so dishonest about this trekking!! Was he forced? NO! he could as well swallow his pride and apologize for taking a task bigger than him rather than deceiving gullible Nigerians like you to believe his lies............. Meanwhile I am not attributing the lies to APC sha, it was his decision not APC's............

like I said, if this guy was an honest Nigerian, It will attract lots international journalist to aid him tell the world his story.
Common, I have seen people that have achieved less that what this guy claims to have achieved and proper recognition have been given to them.

That is if he did this guy was planing ahead to make a record.
But in this case, he is only fulfiling his personal promise.
It really does not make any big deal.
It does not matter whether I believe or not.
If he had fulfill his promise to himself, its all OK for him.
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by Mobi47(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES
I belv u jo. This man was not supervised by anybody, how then can we be sure that he truely trekked frm lag to abj. I belv dat it is possible though but bcus nobody supervised this man, anything can hapn.
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
i don't believe anything Nigerian angry
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
rallymento:
madam abeg rest ur case! Can you even try doing 6 to 6 fasting for one day which is nothing compared to 6 to 6 trekking for 19 days in a row?
Even the Normards they compare this guy to rest for two or more days in a particular location to graze before continuing their journey. This guy never rested.

Have you heard of groin injury?

I used to think that devil was a good lair! But when I saw this guys claim..... Omo I confirm say devil still dey learn work,
Your logical, your thinking!
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by ziccoit: 2:02am On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:

There are 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria. Buhari won 4 while GEJ won 2. If not for heavy rigging against APC in GEJ strongholds, GMB votes should have been almost twice that of GEJ. We know where elections didn't take place and results were written. You people nearly achieved famous 2 is greater than 4 but your population didn't allow that. God is going to catch u people one day.
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by ibisko04: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Cooleasy:
You guys need not attack yourselves. Actually, it is possible, and of course he would have been stopping to sleep and refresh from time to time along the journey - which are normal parts of a long journey. The encouragement he was receiving along the way would also have contributed to his morale. You guys also need to know that historically, travellers used to spend between 6 to 9 days to travel on foot from Old Oyo (which was near the Savanna in those days) to Lagos - that is even those trekking on foot, without horses o. So a modern young man wearing quality modern foot wear, with a back pack and modern communication equipment, food, water etc walking on modern tarred roads with all the encouragement and refreshments along the way, is in fact a lot more capable to make such a long journey. A lot of things favoured him. So, it is very possible.
Thank you for your in-depth understanding of the matter.
It's always difficult for some people to reason with their mind.
Simply because you can not do it does not mean that others can not.

1 Like

Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 22, 2015
bnovative:
But this is apc supporter o! did u expect this guy to be sincere?
LMAO grin Chaii Diaris God o
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by darkroses(m): 5:11am On Apr 22, 2015
In as much as I believe he trekked just out of pity, but as an engineer we wrkd wit derivations and analysis
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by rallymento(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Your logical, your thinking!

k
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by rallymento(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Olaolufred:

That is if he did this guy was planing ahead to make a record.
But in this case, he is only fulfiling his personal promise.
It really does not make any big deal.
It does not matter whether I believe or not.
If he had fulfill his promise to himself, its all OK for him.

Stop defending this guy na pally!!
you and I know what is achievable!

he said he did Lagos to Ibadan form 6am to 5pm (12hrs). even a horse can't achieve that.

Nawa oo!
Re: MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. by Daresh(f): 6:02pm On May 26, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=18pt]I have learned in life that it is foolish for a man to say " Nobody can " Just because he can not do it.[/size]

I bow for you! Perfect answer!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Tunnel Rochas In Building In Owerri, Does Owerri Need A Tunnel? / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / Sani Danladi Is Not Barred From Public Office, It's A Baseless Rumour - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.