Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 (1115 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Sex life in 9ja

"When will dis tears dry? God! Why me on dis earth? When will dis emotional traumer end? Am i under a spell? What type of prayer & deliverance do i still need again? I am confused & feel like ending here. Am a working class lady of 35 but still single. Honstly, God has been so good to me as all my desire is to please & remain in Him but i am totally tired of single life. Why is my blessing of marriage being delayed for 15yrs now. I am beautiful in my own way, cool headed, intelligent, God fearing, neatly & industrious (wife material) confesses by whoever that comes close to me but what is holding me? Eventhough i have made d mistake of having sex in d past, i pleaded for forgiveness & promise myself no sex before marriage to d glory of God. And suitors are always there for me but never hold with no reason. And am not money conciouse cos i believe in myself but focuses on a God fearing & indusrious man yet nothing till now. Pls hide my ID and help a sister. What else will i do?"

Source: Sex Life in 9ja Facebook Page
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
At 18 years old
- i will marry a celebrity, with 5 cars

At 22 years
- i want to marry a handsome man with 4 cars

At 25 years
- i will marry any man with 2 cars and a house

At 30 years
- i just want to marry ooo, any man that is good

at 35 years
- O God, any man is acceptable, even if he has keke napep, or if the guy is ugly like amadioha and has big eyes like segun arinze, O God just give him to me, i will love him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by gragraboy: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Eyyaaa! smh
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Eeya cry
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Let her come, i can manage her but in any place we found ourselves, she should introduce herself as my aunt not wife.
Can you remember when you told that young motor driver that she is not your class
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Maczeelly(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2015
cheesy
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by whytepawn1(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2015
lessons to be learnt. but unfortunately it will be like music to the ears for some ladies still in their prime.
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by cally3D(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
JustNegodu!
Abeg wey my Tanzanian coffee?
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by asadike(f): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2015
I reject it for u in jesus name. Be calm, find time to mingle with friends, be very friendly humble and happy always. Be good to people, put on a good nature, watch your body weight ,don't criticise people nor look down on d down trodden and leave d rest to God.
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by FLAWLES(f): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Eeya
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by missKiffy(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Don't judge her pls
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by wwwbabe(f): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
[center]@ 35 u a feeling this way, i wonder what u will feel @ 40. dont feel pressured into anything. b urself and live ur normal life, ur hus will come [/center]
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Eyepencil: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
At 18 years old

At 22 years

At 25 years

At 30 years

at 35 years
- O God, any man is acceptable, even if he has keke napep, or if the guy is ugly like amadioha and has big eyes like segun arinze, O God just give him to me, i will love him.
At 40 years- God pls bless me with any man

At 45 years- Can someone just get me pregnant please is urgent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Hila12(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Have you checked your attitude though?
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by manuelpepper: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
join the choir or.usher in ur church that is when men will notice you.
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by manuelpepper: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2015
join the choir or.usher in ur church that is when men will notice you easily deceived by ladies.
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by tayoxx(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2015
forget jor....35 still young....shaybe Beyoncé mama marry which day for here....nothing do u....keep flexing jarey...
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by 2dice(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
At 18 years old

At 22 years

At 25 years

At 30 years

at 35 years
oga how do you knw amadioha issa ugly?

1 Like

Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
same story you girls keep giving these same set of women...35 years is not a joke...they know these probably 3 years ago..they have try all available means.....
wwwbabe:
[center]@ 35 u a feeling this way, i wonder what u will feel @ 40. dont feel pressured into anything. b urself and live ur normal life, ur hus will come [/center]

Am waiting to hear the advice of “marriage is not compulsory set of girls here on NL”

Girls that are yet to become ladies,when they finally do and reality hit them,they won't even know the advice to give themselves
asadike:
I reject it for u in jesus name. Be calm, find time to mingle with friends, be very friendly humble and happy always. Be good to people, put on a good nature, watch your body weight ,don't criticise people nor look down on d down trodden and leave d rest to God.
same story you girls keep giving these same set of women...35 years is not a joke...they know these probably 3 years ago..they have try all available means.....
wwwbabe:

Am waiting to hear the advice of “marriage is not compulsory set of girls here on NL”

Girls that are yet to become ladies,when they finally do and reality hit them,they won't even know the advice to give themselves
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol future wives, please pray for ur future husbands, dat they succeed in life and marry u.. Or else, ur gona end up depressed... grin

And lonely!
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by SkinnyDude(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Eyepencil:

At 40 years- God pls bless me with any man

At 45 years- Can someone just get me pregnant please is urgent.
At 50- God shey na like you be? you no fit dash me one man. ok, nah.
At 55- she turns witch, stopping young girls from getting married..
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by bettercreature(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Oh i am sorry its just sad
Hope you are pretty anyway
could be one of the reasons
Re: Cries Of A Single Lady At 35 by wwwbabe(f): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
u want her to go n die. nawaa for uoooo

(1) (Reply)

A lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s ‘poor’, Only To Later Discover He’s Actually Rich! / How To Pick The Perfect Engagement Ring For Her / New Condom Changes Colour When Exposed To Std

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.