Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) (2595 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2015
It is disgusting when you ask the girls of nowadays the type of a man they want as a husband, and you will hear things like he must be tall, dark, six packs, and very handsome... This are the criteria they go for when choosing a husband... Some girls can dump even the most caring husband on earth if he doesnt possesed those atributes... Lets reason this with a common sense my dear ladies.. Tall and handsomeness will not give you food, train your children in school, pay your bills or solve your problems... Many ladies have been deceive by this attributes and today they are victim of untold suffering and pains.. One of my aunt is a victim... A well mature and behave man was coming for her hand in marriage those days. But she decline him insisting that the man is ugly and not presentable, and beside she doesnt want to have ugly children, she went ahead to marry the tall, handsome guy that she claim to love.and today life have been hell to her, the guy, is lazy, unambitious and uncaring, everyweek l have to go there to seprate fight over lack of food and money in the house... Dont get me wrong..am not saying that all handsome guys are lazy or bad.but things like this usually happend when your primary concern about a man you want to marry is his appearance...and dont start thinking that this write up is at a result of jealousy, because the writer himself is not bad looking. We are only trying to face the reality. Here.. If you are rejecting that Guy simply because he is ugly.. I want you to think again and look beyound his appearance and if you are loving that dude because he is tall and handsome please think and look beyound his appearance. This are the word of wisdom.let the wise take correction.
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by vjsmiles: 10:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
It is disgusting when you ask the girls of nowadays the type of a man they want as a husband, and you will hear things like he must be tall, dark, six packs, and very handsome... This are the criteria they go for when choosing a husband... Some girls can dump even the most caring husband on earth if he doesnt possesed those atributes... Lets reason this with a common sense [/b]my dear ladies..
[b] [size=14pt] commom sense not common... [/size]
Tall and handsomeness will not give you food, train your children in school, pay your bills or solve your problems... Many ladies have been[b] deceive [/b] by this attributes and today they are[b] victim [/b] of untold suffering and pains.. One of my aunt is a victim... A well mature and behave [/b]man was coming for her hand in marriage those days. But she decline him insisting that the man is ugly and not presentable, and beside she doesnt want to have ugly children, she went ahead to marry the tall, handsome guy that she claim to love.and today life have been hell to her, the guy, is lazy, unambitious and uncaring, everyweek l have to go there to[b] seprate[/b@) fight over lack of food and money in the house... Dont get me wrong..am not saying that all handsome guys are lazy or bad.but things like this usually happend when your primary concern about a man you want to marry is his appearance...and[b] dont start thinking that this write up is at a result of jealousy, because the writer himself is not bad looking grin grin. We are only trying to face the reality. Here.. If you are rejecting that Guy simply because he is ugly.. I want you to think again and look beyound his appearance and if you are loving that dude because he is tall and handsome please think and look [b]beyound [/b]his appearance. This are the word of wisdom.let the wise take correction.

Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2015
Why not ask them when they are 30 above and I bet you will get a different response

1 Like

Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by mizzochocinco: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2015
It is not disgusting when a man wants a beautiful woman with great sexual appeal but its digusting when a woman wants a handsome guy with sexual appeal? grin did you not start the whole thing? Abeg go to sleep mtchewwww!

2 Likes

Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol d op is a badbelle. Am tall, dark and handsome.. Deall wit it! grin
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Babprosper20(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2015
[/font]SEE ME HERE[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2015
mizzochocinco:
It is not disgusting when a man wants a beautiful woman with great sexual appeal but its digusting when a woman wants a handsome guy with sexual appeal? grin did you not start the whole thing? Abeg go to sleep mtchewwww!
dear why dont you pick the lesson in this write up and stop judging
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by FLAWLES(f): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2015
I hate doz tins called SIX packs;
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 11:11am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=32948654][/quote] mr lecturer hope you are not busy correcting eror's that you forget to add anything to your knowledge. As for the errors bro forget l no go school
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by sconp: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
POC.. she isn't judging, she's stating an opinion
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by vislabraye(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Op, E dey pain you ? And who says tall, dark and handsome guys can't provide and show love?
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by dharay99: 11:16am On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
if yhu dun lie finish, ring d alarm make i com baq.

#ciao
angry
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by vislabraye(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:

U like potbelly ?
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by FLAWLES(f): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2015
vislabraye:

U like potbelly ?
.Not pot belly;normal belle jooor
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Cutehector:
grin
Cutehector:
see dis my neighbour wey l know wella they claim handsome guy for here. Guy no allow me open the bag o. While the write up is for girls or are u a harmophrodite?
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by vislabraye(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Not pot belly;normal belle jooor

So u no like CR stature ?
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2015
sconp:
POC.. she isn't judging, she's stating an opinion
the opinion should be state after the lesson might have been taking
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Young03(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2015
FLAWLES:

my pix will make u love it
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Okay op, but my choice must still have a tall label on him, handsomeness not a priority, d children can take my looks
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by sconp: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
the opinion should be state after the lesson might have been taking
What makes you think she's guilty of what you wrote there
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by K9blunt(f): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
there is no lesson when you rub Paul to pay Peter .
it goes both ways so you should've advised both guys and ladies.
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by vjsmiles: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
mr lecturer hope you are not busy correcting eror's that you forget to add anything to your knowledge. As for the errors bro forget l no go school

Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
K9blunt:

there is no lesson when you rub Paul to pay Peter .
it goes both ways so you should've advised both guys and ladies.
the initial intentions was for ladies
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Vick4rill(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
sconp:
What makes you think she's guilty of what you wrote there
and what makes you think she is not
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by mizzochocinco: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
until you also stop being judgemental then i dont see any reason why i should stop undecided
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vick4rill:
grin see dis my neighbour wey l know wella they claim handsome guy for here. Guy no allow me open the bag o. While the write up is for girls or are u a harmophrodite?
get behind me satan... All ds yeye ppo wey wan come spoil my market. Nonshense
Re: Tall, Handsome Guys!!(must Read For Ladies) by K9blunt(f): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2015
Vick4rill:
the initial intentions was for ladies
which has become a norm with you guys , advise something different .

(1) (Reply)

She Is Confusing Me For Someone Elsh / I Love Her But I Am Considering A Break Up For Good. / Now Begging After Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.