Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today (1542 Views)

I Thank God For My New Girl, I'm Done Playing Games. / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by njuwo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
I was alone at home this afternoon so i decided to take a shower but before going into the bathroom i turned on the music system. As i was bathing i heard my favourite track playing and ran out of the bathroom to the parlour with soap on my face to dance to the song. I wasn't bothered cause i knew i was the only one at home only to wipe my eyes after dancing and i saw my sister and her friend i am having a crush on, getting entertained by my mini display, chai!
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by alberto2k(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by kodded(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by OGeeKush(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
tf! undecided
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Swegzfreak: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op with al this lies u ar chiaring on nl. . .kontinu u go tel me maybe na only u waka come
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Lobolintin(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
That's cool
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
lol ,at least she ll put the size of your cucumber into consideration before saying yes grin grin
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by williamspaul22(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mumu op undecided
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by chib4true(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2015
smiley. I smell lies...
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Jayjay0(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2015
chib4true:
smiley. I smell lies...
thought i was the only one
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by clevvermind(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2015
grin funny guys everywhere.
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by dhamstar(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Op is damn crazy
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by COvo(m): 10:00am On Apr 22, 2015
You should have said you ran out to put the song on repeat,we would have believed that Instead of you ran outta the bathroom to dance to the song. Are you mad?
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Qmab: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2015
COvo:
You should have said you ran out to put the song on repeat,we would have believed that Instead of you ran outta the bathroom to dance to the song. Are you mad?
lolzzz...... He's mad
Re: What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
so your sister saw your small preeq waving up and down, and you still have the courage to post this lie here?

funny fiction tho'

(1) (Reply)

Help My Christian Husband Wants Me To Do This!! / Guy Shares Amazing Responses He Got When He Tell Girls I Love You (photos) / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.